Young Writers Society

Hybrids DT

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Thu May 01, 2014 7:23 pm
ElectraHeart says...

Thank you!
Used to be: IAlreadyDied
But that doesn't mean I'm still the same person.

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Fri May 02, 2014 3:13 pm
Robusto says...

Just some things to point out about my recent post. One (Spoiler) Drellis will deffinitely fail in his attempt.

And two, the reason Donnie has all that stuff i described is that becuase he's a voluntary subject, I would assume he'd get better treatment than the others. If you disagree with my descicion, i will go back and remove that little bit of description.

Reviews: 4
Fri May 02, 2014 3:36 pm
danickname says...

I think the post was pretty good. I love the TV idea, but I feel like the lock bit might be too much. Maybe he has a TV and a snack stash or something, but is still as much a "prisoner" as every other hybrid? Thanks.

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Mon May 05, 2014 4:05 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

We are officially on page 2 guys! :D
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

24 Reviews

Wed May 07, 2014 2:58 pm
Robusto says...

The reason i didn't mention Drellis hearing the gunshot was the fact that his room is farther away from Levi and Grace's room with several security doors and solid walls between him and them.

275 Reviews

Reviews: 275
Fri May 09, 2014 12:28 am
View Likes
elysian says...

I will be working on a post for Fawn :3
elysian: (adj.) beautiful or creative; divinely inspired; peaceful and perfect.

formally lylas.

54 Reviews

Sat May 10, 2014 6:58 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Hey guys! I'm loving the posts! :) However, can we please stick to the same time. For instance, Alex was posted in the Gym still with another Hybrid, however at this time socialization time is over and they were sent to their rooms.

It's fine to leave the post! :) But if we could just follow the same time scheme, I think this will run smoother!

Thank you all!!!
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Thu May 15, 2014 1:34 pm
Ibounce says...

Hi guys. Sorry it's taken me so long to say something; I've been really sick. Kata is going to attempt escape. Sorry about the confusion, I couldn't make up my mind and honestly confused myself! Hope that helps with further posts. :D

24 Reviews

Sat May 17, 2014 2:03 am
Robusto says...

Don't worry, Drellis will fail in his attempt. Wouldn't want to have him escape so soon. I'm accepting ideas for what his punishment should be, because I don't have that creative a mind when it comes to that sort of stuff.

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Sun May 18, 2014 3:09 am
View Likes
ToBeMe says...

Hey guys! It's getting so intense!!!! So, Grace and Levi (or he will be in a second when I post) are being questioned, Drellis is making an escape attempt and the others... are just sitting around in their cells wondering what's happening? Also, I was thinking maybe Drellis's escape attempt is what put everyone else in action- like they hear he tried to escape and try to work together to get out? (Hopefully I am making some sense here?)

Also, since a lot of the people who joined originally haven't made many posts (There aren't as many hybrids as there were in the beginning?) maybe they could all just escape together? And then separate once they get out it you don't want them to all be in the same space. What do you guys think?

As for punishments for Drellis trying to escape and, you know killing a guard maybe they could (because I doubt they'd want to kill or injure him badly) put him in isolation or something? (So he couldn't talk to the other hybrids for a little while?) Maybe as like an extra punishment the place he is separated to could be something relating to his weakness. Like a freezer or something? (Because in his bio, you mentioned that that the cold was one of his weaknesses.)

Hopefully some of that made sense. :)
EVERY DAY MIGHT NOT BE GOOD...
BUT THERE IS SOMETHING GOOD IN EVERY DAY.

Don't be sorry your darkness is gone. I'll carry it for you.
Always. I'll keep it with mine.

Gotta catch em all!

9 Reviews

Mon May 19, 2014 2:05 pm
Ibounce says...

I'm working on kata during the escape attempt

9 Reviews

Wed May 21, 2014 2:12 pm
Ibounce says...

Kata will be becoming conscious in a post or so here. What is going to be happening with everyone else? Also, any tips on how to make my posts longer?

24 Reviews

Thu May 22, 2014 12:27 am
Robusto says...

My only tip would be to focus a bit more on the characters thoughts. That's what I do anyway.

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Thu May 22, 2014 10:14 am
ToBeMe says...

Hey, guys. Unfortunately I'm going to have exams for the rest of this week and all of next as well, meaning I will not have a chance to be online that much and probably won't be able to post for a while.

I'd really appreciate if somebody could include Levi in their post and keep him up to date, if possible.

Talk to you guys in a week. :)
EVERY DAY MIGHT NOT BE GOOD...
BUT THERE IS SOMETHING GOOD IN EVERY DAY.

Don't be sorry your darkness is gone. I'll carry it for you.
Always. I'll keep it with mine.

Gotta catch em all!

54 Reviews

Thu May 22, 2014 10:55 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

Not a problem! I was actually waiting on you to post because I know you said that they were going to question Levi as well. I will mention him in some of my posts to keep him in, mainly the questioning room with Sebastian and Grace cause I'm going to have waaayyy too much fun with that. XDD

Good luck on your exams and rest up! :)

If you are tired remember it's a sign that you haven't expired
— fatherfig