z

Young Writers Society

Hybrids DT

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:49 pm
Robusto says...

Due to my character being so much older than the others, I decreased his age to 20. This shouldn't conflict much as I haven't even mentioned his age yet. If you object though I will change it back.

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:57 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

That is fine with me. :)
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

24 Reviews

Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:31 am
Robusto says...

As I was going over the character profiles, I saw mine is still the oldest. Is a further reduction by just two more years ok, or would that be frowned upon?

54 Reviews

Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:05 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

Sure! I absolutely understand. It's hard to get a feel for your character (or at least for me) just starting out. Get all the changes you need done. :)

However if we are like halfway into the SB and you like...change his name or appearance or something super drastic like that, there might be a little conflict there. xD

Happy posting and I hope you have FUN!
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

24 Reviews

Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:16 am
Robusto says...

Thank you. The age thing is the only detail I plan to change. I was one of the first people to register a character, so I wasn't aware of what other age hybrids their would be. It's obviously a teenage thing from the looks of all the other characters.

54 Reviews

Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:27 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

Well my character, Sebastian, is 27, I believe. :) I haven't really introduced him yet. xD

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:31 am
Evander says...

I have a character who is 34.
Want to talk about your project? Head on over to the Writers Corner! If you have a question about writing, then head on over to Research! Is your question not big enough to warrant its own thread? Ask away in Little Details!

German rat enthusiast.

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:42 am
AlmondEyes says...

Is it too late to join?
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*

"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."

54 Reviews

Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:49 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

I'm sorry, but I think so. I will however let you join as a scientist or guard (as we only have 2 of those, both of which are second characters for both of us!) of any gender.

I am waiting on another to post a profile for the last hybrid I'm taking.

If you are still interested, please send a character profile for a scientist, but you will be the last person I take, period!

I thank everyone for the interest. I didn't think I would have to turn anyone away and I feel bad, but we already have so many people. :(

24 Reviews

Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:51 am
Robusto says...

I was referring more to the hybrids. It would be odd if the scientists were in their teen years. My character is a hybrid, and I thought it would be odd if he was seventeen years older than the oldest of the other hybrids.

54 Reviews

Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:58 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

Well, true I suppose. I see what you mean. But to each his own. Do whatever makes you happy! :) I may have created this SB, but I try not to be overbearing about it. I just want this to be fun and creative!

Thanks for checking in with me though! I pretty much grant you guys full artistic freedom (so long as you don't, like, try to kill someone else's character, god-mod, etc of course). :D

275 Reviews

Reviews: 275
Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:03 am
elysian says...

I am working on a post!
elysian: (adj.) beautiful or creative; divinely inspired; peaceful and perfect.

formally lylas.

275 Reviews

Reviews: 275
Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:55 pm
elysian says...

Levi and Fawn? Couple?
elysian: (adj.) beautiful or creative; divinely inspired; peaceful and perfect.

formally lylas.

54 Reviews

Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:05 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

Okay guys! Let's really get this thing started!

So, let's start brainstorming...

I think we should have some Hybrids against escaping. Do we have any bad guy Hybrids out there? ;D That way we can have some internal conflict (inside the lab) and it'll make it harder to escape, if you even want to escape!

So that said, does anyone want to either make a second character or have there character being a spy for Sebastian (he's our main antagonist right now I believe) or even just want to stir up some trouble?

Does anyone have any ideas? :)

24 Reviews

Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:37 am
Robusto says...

Without realizing it, I sort made the Councilor his own character. I had just intended for him to be a side character at first, so if your low on humans, he would make a good addition. As for escaping, i plan to have my character escape maybe shortly after another. Maybe the security alarm from the escaping Hybrid(s) would spur Drellis to action, or something along those lines.

I wish literally anything else I ever said made it into the quote generator.
— CowLogic