z

Young Writers Society

East of the Sun, West of the Moon DT

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:38 am
catcha01 says...

Hey I'm here I'm sorry for my inactivity in the DT.
Writing alone can be my escape. Writing with others is my idea of fun

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:42 pm
LiptonCookie says...

Alive.
"We'll just try to make better mistakes tomorrow." ~TDM

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:34 pm
KingLucifer says...

My question is this: Why does the Troll Queen want Snow Bear? is she into him or does she want a child with him or what?
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:02 pm
View Likes
Shadowlight says...

Well,

Leah and I talked about this off DT (we're friends in the real non cyber world. Lol)

The Troll queen met Sebastian at some gathering and became obsessed with him. (I wouldn't say it was love but it's her own twisted version of it.) she wants him to belong to her, also she can control the winter queen if she has her son- but no one knows that yet. *wink*
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:14 pm
Iggy says...

*pokes @reisepiecey* I'm still waiting for Malinda's reaction to Narcissa declaring war on her. x)
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:39 pm
KingLucifer says...

Bevurth would probably be the one to bring the Winter Queen's Messenger back from the front line.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:28 am
ScarlettFire says...

I'm still alive. Just waiting for a good spot to insert my character. I also need to read the posts. Has anyone mention him yet?
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:51 am
Shadowlight says...

The SB is getting off to a slow but steady start Scarli, I'd actually suggest YOU post something just with the wind- Aria and the other winds are all still waiting- maybe the brothers have an interaction?

ALso to everyone else, because of my business I started my time has been a little taken away from me so I apologize I've not posted in a few days- I will get on that.

BUT @Liv and @StellaThomas Kei posted so you can go right ahead and post yourselves!
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

Reviews: 0
Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:06 am
RurouniOfLife says...

Spoiler! :
Hey, Ruro here.

Not much of a way to start off, but; I'm sorry. For not being on for a few months, not finishing my profiles, nor saying anything/keeping up communication.

I've been going through some stuff the past few months but that's no excuse for not being on/not telling you guys anything about it. I have a horrible procrastination problem and I tendency to take on more than I can handle, then a tendency of being to ashamed to admit to either. There is no excuse for this, and I'm sorry I've been so horrible when it came to being committed.

So, I'm really sorry guys. I'm sorry for taking on characters despite knowing/not dealing with my procrastination tendencies and I'm sorry for being a dead-weight in this SB/not finishing any of my stuff/not showing my commitment enough (The soul is willing, but the will against my procrastinating tendency was weak <u>).

I have been meaning to go on earlier to actually cut myself loose from this SB for ya'll's sake, but I truly am a horrible procrastinator. I'm not sure if the SB is over or perhaps on a hiatus, but I still really like this SB and am willing to do my utmost to continue if you guys are. (I wouldn't take on any more SBs and WOULD do my absolute best. . .) If not, then please, at least know that I'm truly sorry for what I've done.
Last edited by RurouniOfLife on Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lead, kindly Light. . .
Keep Thou my feet; I do not ask to see
The distant scene; one step enough for me

(*Was previously KatKage. Sorry for not saying earlier! ''X3*)

~*~ Love is the Answer ~*~

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:11 am
View Likes
Liv says...

Ruro, don't worry about it! Looks like we've all been procrastinating - there hasn't been a post in months! I'm still in if everyone else is!!

Reviews: 0
Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:14 am
RurouniOfLife says...

Thank you, Liv /u\

*Just added in she's willing to continue as well. . .*
I really hope we can. *Loves her characters dearly and truly thinks that this story would be epic if we give it another shot! XD*
Lead, kindly Light. . .
Keep Thou my feet; I do not ask to see
The distant scene; one step enough for me

(*Was previously KatKage. Sorry for not saying earlier! ''X3*)

~*~ Love is the Answer ~*~

"What is a poet? An unhappy person who hides deep anguish in his heart, but whose lips are so formed that when the sigh and cry pass through them, it sounds like lovely music."
— Søren Kierkegaard, Philosopher & Theologian