z

Young Writers Society

East of the Sun, West of the Moon DT

136 Reviews

Reviews: 136
Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:23 am
View Likes
Leahweird says...

I love your ideas Rurouni, and I agree that the disease could totes be the troll queen. In fact, Irra could be feeding off her while playing the part of "auntie". That would sap her strength real good, but could be recovered from once Irra is defeated (or at least busy elsewhere)

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:10 am
View Likes
crossroads says...

Can Westie be the Autumn Princess's friend? Or more like, appearing every now and then (totally not a stalker) and being more friendly than he usually is? xP
I decided he sort of has a soft-ish spot for kids and people who are hurt. He could've happened to meet her when she was little, in some cute episode, and she'd remind him of East..
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:02 pm
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

@AriaAdams I kind of think Balthazar and West could have met and might be kind of protecting the Princess and become friends because of it.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

117 Reviews

Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:07 pm
View Likes
crossroads says...

Sounds good to me. That wouldn't stop West from teasing and messing around with everything around them, though, but he'd be relatively harmless xP
- they/them -

50 Reviews

Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:09 pm
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

Yeah, I think the two can get along Balthazar is ultimately a child at heart and loves having fun.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Reviews: 0
Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:57 pm
RurouniOfLife says...

Leahweird wrote:I love your ideas Rurouni, and I agree that the disease could totes be the troll queen. In fact, Irra could be feeding off her while playing the part of "auntie". That would sap her strength real good, but could be recovered from once Irra is defeated (or at least busy elsewhere)

AriaAdams wrote:Can Westie be the Autumn Princess's friend? Or more like, appearing every now and then (totally not a stalker) and being more friendly than he usually is? xP
I decided he sort of has a soft-ish spot for kids and people who are hurt. He could've happened to meet her when she was little, in some cute episode, and she'd remind him of East..

*Wishes she could press 'like' an infinite amount of times! /oAo/*

Awesome!! *Is good with all the ideas!!!! XD XD XD*

I should be able to get my profiles up tonight :3
Lead, kindly Light. . .
Keep Thou my feet; I do not ask to see
The distant scene; one step enough for me

(*Was previously KatKage. Sorry for not saying earlier! ''X3*)

~*~ Love is the Answer ~*~

136 Reviews

Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:35 pm
View Likes
Leahweird says...

Westie better be careful about hanging out with the princess. If Irra catches him there there will be fireworks >:3

Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:40 pm
RurouniOfLife says...

Leahweird wrote:Westie better be careful about hanging out with the princess. If Irra catches him there there will be fireworks >:3

OHMYGOODNESSIFORGOTABOUTTHATWOWTHISISGOINGTOBEAMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O3O
Lead, kindly Light. . .

117 Reviews

Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:43 pm
crossroads says...

Oh my, why would that be? What does that woman possibly have against him? Like, if he stepped on her flowers or something, she should just stop holding a grudge. Not like he left her or made a kid or anything so drastic xD

Seriously though, I want a scene in which he slips a remark about preferring her true form over the mask she keeps showing everyone.. but I'm not sure when or why would he say it, especially since he's not even aware she's that woman he once had a thing with <.< I just think it could be amusing, and she could think he's teasing or prodding their past while pretending he forgot, and he could just be random without any actual intention xP
- they/them -

136 Reviews

Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:57 pm
View Likes
Leahweird says...

Ah! She would be so mad. And jsut have no idea what to do with the anger more than she already has

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:57 am
Liv says...

Fic says she will most definitely post today!!

Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:20 pm
RurouniOfLife says...

I figured I should tell ya'll: *Won't be on till Monday <u>''* I'll try to post when I get back on then!! ^^''' Sorry!!! <u>''' *Is really busy <u>''*
Lead, kindly Light. . .

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:15 pm
Shadowlight says...

Well Rourn please post as soon as you can. We do need your characters imput.

SO- ladies, gentleman and those still undecided- this SB is getting off to a great start! Awesome people participating, awesome posts! LOVE EVERYTHING

But, on one sadder note. still quite a few people claimed characters, wrote profiles but haven't spoken up on the DT in a LONG time. and I'm getting worried those people won't post at all. SO, I'm going to take a role call. if you are STILL wanting to be a part of this SB please speak up now. (this includes everyone) Just a simple "Hey I'm still here" Then please try to be more active in the DT.

but if for some reason you don't feel you want to- or you don't have the time please just Pm me. I'd like to open those spaces up so we have a full cast of characters . As I said before- this Sb will NEVER close, so I expect characters to come and go- and that's fine! I just would like to know who is still IN and who would like to be OUT.

Thanks guys!
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

117 Reviews

Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:18 pm
crossroads says...

*speaks up*
- they/them -

50 Reviews

Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:21 am
KingLucifer says...

@Shadowlight IM me.

“If lightning is the anger of the gods, then the gods are concerned mostly about trees.”
— Lao Tzu