z

Young Writers Society

East of the Sun, West of the Moon DT

136 Reviews

Reviews: 136
Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:40 pm
View Likes
Leahweird says...

I'm slowly working on a post for Irra. Also one for Kei, but @Liv did you want to post something for Elsie first? I just have plans to hijack the fluff by having Kei get that shard of mirror in his eye, but I'd like the cuteness to go on a bit longer too, so I'm torn.

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:49 pm
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

Where is everybody?
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:52 am
ScarlettFire says...

The South Wind has nothing to say as of yet.

In other words, I'm waiting on someone to interact with him, which I don't think will be just yet.
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:11 pm
View Likes
Shadowlight says...

Okay Everyone it's been a couple of days and no one has posted.

I NEED people to post. even if it's just an introductory post like what Avalon did- but we need to get this thing moving.

The winds can totally interact, the queens as well- maybe a meeting gone wrong?

Also the troll queen still needs to respond to Sebastian- Come on everyone- don't let this thing die before it's even started!
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:54 am
Liv says...

Holy moly, I've had the busiest week of MY LIFE! So much is happening, so much stress and so many problems -.- A lot has been happening with school as it's the end of the quarter, I put in my acceptance for my college of choice and I'm trying to find a roommate but the girl I liked the most stopped responding to my messages, my long distance boyfriend and I haven't had a real conversation past a few emails in a week....I'm soooo stressed out and have been so busy! I'll post tonight!!

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:09 pm
Liv says...

I'm sorry, loves!! I truly did intend to post, but almost as soon as a made that last comment my boyfriend Skyped me and I really wanted to talk with him - I was up until two in the morning talking to him, so by the time we got off I was dead tired hahaha. I'm making my post right now!!!

42 Reviews

Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:21 pm
Shadowlight says...

No worries dear- you had a good excuse to be MIA.

Reise love that was a delightful post!

Everyone else- POST!! Get some action moving! XD <3

(Also Leah- Please let Irra know Sebastian is getting dusty. *wink* )

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:45 pm
crossroads says...

So, seeing as West will be stalking someone in my intro post, I'm gonna need to know what an available someone is doing xD A queen or princess perhaps, or someone..? He'd just hang around and tease a bit, so it doesn't need to be anything important xP
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:19 pm
View Likes
fictionfanatic says...

You can use my Queenie @AriaAdams xD I'll post for her later today!! :D
Live, Love, Laugh

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:41 am
Iggy says...

@catcha01, your post says you're the Summer Queen, when you're the Spring Queen o.o you should fix that.

Posting as Narcissa.
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

42 Reviews

Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:21 pm
Shadowlight says...

SO MUCH DRAMA!

Good heavens these posts are AMAZING! *offers cookies to everyone*

@Iggy OMG Iggy, Iggy OMG, I LOVED how you totally set up the winter queens personality in one fell swoop and so effortlessly! I got chills!

Stella and Live, you two can keep posting as Kei is not with the girls- leah as she said will be posting for him in the shortterm. (Exams are horrible no worries)

Also Rouran, I got your pm, and every question you had in there is totally up to you. if you NEED suggestions how about post them here? Trust me the ladies/gentleman/and those undecided are all wonderful writers and will gladly offer their ideas!

50 Reviews

Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:35 pm
KingLucifer says...

Where's the Autum Princess? I can't post Balthazar until I know her personality.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

42 Reviews

Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:40 pm
View Likes
Shadowlight says...

Rouranoflife is having a super busy time with work and school- I got a PM this morning- the profiles are almost done- should be up today she said. so maybe post for Bev again and then Balthazar?

50 Reviews

Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:59 pm
KingLucifer says...

I will today, if not within the next hour, definitely within today.

Reviews: 0
Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:46 pm
RurouniOfLife says...

Shadowlight wrote:Also Rouran, I got your pm, and every question you had in there is totally up to you. if you NEED suggestions how about post them here? Trust me the ladies/gentleman/and those undecided are all wonderful writers and will gladly offer their ideas!

Ok XD I'll do that :3

Le Questions:

Spoiler! :
1) What, exactly, is the nature of the Autumn princess's disease? <u>''

I get the feeling that she's fairly sickly (hasn't been able to leave the palace much at all,) but is this current condition new? Is it old? <u>'''' Is it influenced by the Troll Mother, or is it just the way she's always been? <u>''''''' *Isn't sure* <u>'' Did you already have an idea on that, or do I improvise? <u>'''

My personal idea is that it may be caused by the Troll Queen, perhaps knowing that it would drive the Autumn Queen to do anything to save her only precious daughter; even if it meant stealing from her sisters during these times of 'unrest' >.>
What do ya'll think? :3

1a) Is she gonna die? .-.

I personally would prefer her not to die, but if she doesn't, what would she do this entire time? .-. Would she go help the sisters? Would she try to help at the ol' homestead?Would she go on her own little quest thing? *Isn't sure <u>''*

I am personally up for any suggestions, except for perhaps her death <u>'' *would like to see her live <u>''* Thoughts, anyone? ':3

2) I have no idea how to start East .-.

Like, unlike his brothers, he is the absolute opposite of the kind of person to ''raise heck <u>''''' '' In fact, he'd probably be very willing to help the sisters <u>'' *He's very kind-natured and naturally wants to be helpful :3* (Plus add in the fact he still bears incredible guilt about what happened all those years ago (He's actually very harsh on himself, surprisingly .-.))

I've been toying with the idea that he may disguise himself as a (very knowledgeable) normal person and accompany them (for a little while, at least <u>') (Plus, if he's with them when they get the Ivory Comb from the Winter Queen (The one that lets you see through any disguise :3) It could get pretty interesting >u>) However, I'm not sure if the sisters are gonna travel with anyone else or anything, so ideas are very welcome :3
Lead, kindly Light. . .
Keep Thou my feet; I do not ask to see
The distant scene; one step enough for me

(*Was previously KatKage. Sorry for not saying earlier! ''X3*)

~*~ Love is the Answer ~*~

It's easier to come up with new stories than it is to finish the ones you already have. I think every author would feel that way.
— Stephanie Meyer