Young Writers Society

East of the Sun, West of the Moon DT

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:11 am
View Likes
Shadowlight says...

Loves I am so sorry I've been quiet- life went to hell and back. Lol

BUT I will hopefully be getting my profile up sometime this week an we will oficially start friday! (when I get the first post done. )

Before that I'll write a loonger post here in the dt outlining some basic plot bunnies and PMing the Queens, the winds and the sisters on what special things/powers/tools/motivations they might have to help the plot along :3

@Iggy Has Leah talked to yo about the possibility of it being the Winter Queen who abducted Kei? She and I had a midnight powow over the weekend and both thought the troll queen might have talked her into it within the context of Kei holds the key to finding Sebastian.

Also Fiction no worries- as you see MY profile isn't even up. lol
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

42 Reviews

Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:14 am
View Likes
Shadowlight says...

Okay Ladies, Gentlemen and those who are still undecided!

We are going to start OFFICIALLY Saturday. (I myself will put up the first post friday night when I get home from work.)

SO if you haven't gotten your profiles together (Damn it @Shadowlight finish your profile!) Then I will send my minions after you to do terrible things.

Today when I get home from work I'll get together a few PM's OR I'll just post them here -a little plot skeleton and little tidbits for each character. :3

I'm SO excited for this SB you can't imagine!

42 Reviews

Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:26 pm
View Likes
Shadowlight says...

So, tis the eve of the beginning. *rubs hands together* And there is much to be told,

PLOT SKELETON:

~We are going to start just before Kei is taken by the Winter Queen (If you missed it the Troll Queen convinced the Winter Queen that Kei was vital in finding the Snow bear.) And the Snow bear is in the dungeons of the Troll Queen- but no know knows this.

~The West Wind will be the one to inform the sisters of what happened to Kei. (Aria you get your wish.) This will give Everyone a chance to test out their character and begin developing in story relationships.

~The Girls will travel through the lands in order (but may have to go back to some and get sidetracked many times by our naughty winds.)

~Spring is the first season's kingdom the girls must go through, then through Summer to Fall and Winter will be the last season visited by the sisters (but by no means the end of the SB. )

RANDOM INFORMATION

~The names of these Kingdoms are very simple, Summerland, Winterland, Autumnland and Springland. (Very creative I know.)

~To my Lovely Goddesses Playing the Queens:
Each season's queen has a magical item that the sisters will be trying to collect- it is up to you what task the queens give the girls in order to get these items (Like the spring queen will tell them to go get back her dragon in order to get her magical item- I assume so at least. XD Also nothing says they can't trick the girls or vise-versa. :3 )

The Items are as follows.

Spring A crown of crystal flowers that gives the wearer eternal youth and beauty
Summer A ring made from a solid fire ruby that grants its wearer untold wealth.
Autumn A golden thimble that grants wishes.
Winter A Ivory comb that gives you the ability to see through any disguise to the true self.

Please make sure you use these items appropriately for your Queen, these Items were given to them by the same Eternal being that created them. they are theirs for a reason. :3

~To my Naughty Winds,

PLEASE raise as much hell as you want. have them trick the girls- stealing things they need, causing trouble, telling them to go the wrong way- I would love as much input as you can give on what trials should beset the sisters.

~To my dear Sisters and their beloved Kei,
you all know what delightful things you've plotted and planned, please remember this quest is gonna take more then just a day and feel free to have them make mistakes, take wrong turns and get things wrong and be delightfully human.

LASTLY but just as important- if anyone has ideas for roadblocks, plot bunnies, ideas about anything PLEASE share them! I want this to be a collaborative effort!

(also if anyone has any questions about this rambling please ask- I know this isn't exactly logical in it's set up.)

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:10 am
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

What would the name of all four lands together be called? Season Land?
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

50 Reviews

Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:44 pm
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

Double post, blah

@ReisePiecy let me know when if you want me to change anything.

@fictionfanatic and RurouniOfLife, post your profiles up! I can't post Balthazar Adalinda until you do!
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:56 am
View Likes
crossroads says...

o.O
Oh hey we started.. That's what I get for not being subscribed >.<

I want Erik to meet the sisters and be like the only character who actually doesn't want anything from them xD He could just act as a random cute lost kid and then help them somehow with his storm thingy?
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

42 Reviews

Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:59 am
View Likes
Shadowlight says...

Sounds great Aria!

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1125
Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:49 am
View Likes
StellaThomas says...

I started the evening before the girls see he's gone missing, don't know when he actually goes missing, but I hope the post is okay!
"Stella. You were in my dream the other night. And everyone called you Princess." -Lauren2010

42 Reviews

Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:43 pm
View Likes
Shadowlight says...

You post was perfect Stella- Greta is ADORABLE

Reviews: 0
Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:49 pm
View Likes
RurouniOfLife says...

I'm trying to finish my profiles (*is getting there <u>''*), and the only problem I'm having is finding good pictures <u>''

Do any of ya'll have any ideas how to get a good ones? <u>''''
Lead, kindly Light. . .
Keep Thou my feet; I do not ask to see
The distant scene; one step enough for me

(*Was previously KatKage. Sorry for not saying earlier! ''X3*)

~*~ Love is the Answer ~*~

42 Reviews

Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:51 pm
View Likes
Shadowlight says...

At this point I'd rather you posted them with only written descriptions and worry about pictures later.

Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:57 pm
View Likes
RurouniOfLife says...

Ok X3 *Will get them up as soon as she's finished nitpicking X3*
Lead, kindly Light. . .

50 Reviews

Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:11 pm
KingLucifer says...

And after me nagging you to get it done.

42 Reviews

Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:16 pm
View Likes
Shadowlight says...

@Avalon Please don't be like this- its not supportive or helpful.

And sometimes it takes time to get our profiles done, I don't mind so it's FINE.

Just so long as they get done and everyone has fun. :D

Keep up the good work everyone!

Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:02 am
View Likes
RurouniOfLife says...

*Just popping in real quick to say she won't be on tomorrow <u>'''* I'll work on finishing up the profiles when I can and post them as early as possible on Monday 'X3 Sorry! <u>''''' *Will have them done though; no worries 'X3*
Lead, kindly Light. . .

I want to do with you what spring does with the cherry trees.
— Pablo Neruda