z

Young Writers Society

Divine Calling DT

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:11 am
Zyphlid says...

That will not happen for a couple days, then.
I do not have the energy nor will to write due to my stress and it usually takes a long time until I am relatively calm.

It would just be easier to boot me and forget I ever existed instead of waiting for a response that will probably not happen until mid next week.
“I write to give myself strength. I write to be the characters that I am not. I write to explore all the things I’m afraid of. ”―Joss Whedon

“If there’s a book that you want to read, but it hasn’t been written yet, then you must write it.”―Toni Morrison

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:17 am
WartyFingleBlaster says...

Damn, okay then. Bye Zyphlid.
The best part of writing is that you don't have to get it right the first time, unlike, say, a brain surgeon.

10 Reviews

Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:20 am

Any ideas for the Bosmer leaving people? I was thinking somewhere along the lines of... Frost troll?
The best part of writing is that you don't have to get it right the first time, unlike, say, a brain surgeon.

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:09 am
DarknecrosisX says...

How harsh Taylor. Okay then, I'll think of a way to sort this out. Thanks anyway Zyphlid, if you ever change your mind and want back in, just PM me and I'll sort something out.

Thanks for participating in the story though. :)
Laments of passion
Obstructed by fear.
Under guises of jovial chatter;
Incredulous hopes
Steadily feasting away-
Eating away at my heart.

Random avatar

Reviews: 56
Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:07 pm
Cole says...

I think Zyphlid's character should just leave, say that they do not feel worthy or something. And if the desire to continue with us arises, maybe introduce the character in a time of desperation when the group needs assistance.

67 Reviews

Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:52 pm
DarknecrosisX says...

My thoughts exactly Cole. If Zyphlid changes her mind, it should be easy to bring her back in.
Laments of passion
Obstructed by fear.
Incredulous hopes
Steadily feasting away-
Eating away at my heart.

10 Reviews

Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:56 pm

I said it as a joke, I wasn't being serious. :) But yes Cole, I thought that would be a good idea.

10 Reviews

Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:57 pm

Fine, I guess I'll be the one to post then.

10 Reviews

Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:42 pm

Going to finish tomorrow. I got hiccups half-way through and just couldn't write... I STILL HAVE THEM NOW!

67 Reviews

Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:39 pm
DarknecrosisX says...

Are people still taking part in this?
Laments of passion
Obstructed by fear.
Incredulous hopes
Steadily feasting away-
Eating away at my heart.

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:41 pm
crossroads says...

As far as I know, yes. Also, as for me, I had to collect info on a lot of stuff, since I literally knew nothing of the world before I joined, lol, so it kind of took time. Will post soon, though, probably tomorrow.
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

67 Reviews

Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:53 pm
DarknecrosisX says...

Cool thanks, I hadn't heard much from many of you and I was worrying that people had abandoned it :)
Laments of passion
Obstructed by fear.
Incredulous hopes
Steadily feasting away-
Eating away at my heart.

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:32 am
Alvarin says...

I'll have my post done by tomorrow as well :)
“Are you looking for sympathy? You'll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis”
― Thomas Harris

Random avatar

Reviews: 161
Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:53 am
kayfortnight says...

Yeah, I'm going to post later today after school :)
This account proudly supports lgbt* rights.

10 Reviews

Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:07 pm

OK I really need to get this done. I'm a professional procrastinator so it could have been done the day DNX posted his conversation with Akatosh but... You know, awesome pieces by the way guys and girls.

Also Alec, just some constructive criticism for you (Don't kill me tomorrow :P) but you need to pace yourself when you write, you jump straight into the twist you're making (which is awesome by the way, very clever) so I don't feel part of the story as much. I like it but not as much as if you gave it some time and didn't crap it out during the 30 minutes we had during school. No offense. :D

The idea that a poem was a made thing stayed with me, and I decided then that I wanted to be an artist, not just a diarist. So I put myself through a kind of apprenticeship in writing poetry, and I understood even then that my practice as a poet was deeply related to my reading.
— Edward Hirsch