z

Young Writers Society

Neverland DT

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:34 pm
crossroads says...

Oh. I assumed the Forces were there first, I sort of put it in my profile.. since Pan was born at some point, and grew up somewhere else, and Forces are sort of eternal..?

Maybe the Forces are kind of like Shadow, so Neverland is the only place where they can take a human form? Not that it explains why they'd listen to Pan, though. Maybe being in human form is in some reason kind of like a drug to all of them so they really don't want to lose that. Like, the emotions or feeling of food or dreaming or idk that goes with being human-ish..?

I'm tired xD
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:37 pm
KingLucifer says...

Or Pan managed to find a way to bind the forces there.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

212 Reviews

Reviews: 212
Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:41 pm
TheCrimsonLady says...

@Avalon,

How does death feel towards the other forces then? Because they are immortal, too.
Let the blood pour down in rivers as the world burns.

50 Reviews

Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:44 pm
KingLucifer says...

At best, Death treats them as minor nuisances who tend to cause problems. At worst Death treats them no better than Peter Pan. I think Death and Pan are ultimately enemies in this SB.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:50 pm
View Likes
crossroads says...

Oh I just thought of something somewhat adorable.
I want Shadow to sort of want to be one of the Forces, though he isn't (and can't be 'cause it'd make no sense). So he'd feel kind of like a little brother trying to prove himself and hang out with the cool kids, and that might make him make reckless decisions and do stuff in the past he now regrets - even sharing his "immortality" with a human kid, maybe even binding the Forces to Neverland somehow?
I don't think he should be able to do it without specific orders (he kind of can't do anything but tiny stuff without specific orders, which is why he's not as strong as the Forces and hence could never be considered one of them), but if Pan figured that out and worded it properly, I suppose it could've happened *shrug*
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

50 Reviews

Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:05 am
KingLucifer says...

Aria has given me a stellar idea, I'm editing Death's profile.

50 Reviews

Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:28 am
KingLucifer says...

Double post

Edited Relm's profile, let's see how @Lylas likes Death now.

301 Reviews

Reviews: 301
Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:28 am
View Likes
Snowery says...

@Lylas I'm smack bang in the middle of an intense part of my exams right now so my profile might come in after Friday if that's alright?

'Till then just so you know what Depression's like: I actually imagined depression as more of a motherly kind of figure? I thought it would be a nice juxtaposition to her character. 'Cause mums are supposed to be comforting and reassuring which is what someone expects when they talk to her but then she sort of lures them into the depths of their despair? If you think about it depression can be quite comforting, because sometimes people begin to enjoy wallowing in their sadness and self pity.
I don't think she'd be confused either because I haven't really met depressed people who are confused :/
She'd be able to take any form though (male or female) and often sort of sneaks up on people.
I feel like she'd be one of those sad but kind looking people that seem kind of gullible, but once you come close she'll trap you into Depression? And like you said Lylas she shares her depression because it makes her feel better. Like you know how sometimes depressed people hate seeing happy people and wish that everyone around them was depressed too?

Which leads me to the fact that she probably detests Peter because he's always so happy and she's crazy jealous.

I really like the idea of forces only being able to incarnate into human form on Neverland. Also the idea of it almost having a druglike affect on them. I was thinking this is maybe because when they're in human form they can almost feel other human emotions beside their own "force"? So Depression would feel like she could almost touch happiness when she's human?
The World Is Mine.

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:37 am
View Likes
Sassafras says...

I was so spot on with that Simba and Scar thing xD
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

301 Reviews

Reviews: 301
Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:41 am
Snowery says...

I think one of Depression's goals might be to make Peter as depressed as she can (which will probably never happen). It might actually mean more to her than staying in human form and may result in her destruction
The World Is Mine.

212 Reviews

Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:08 pm
TheCrimsonLady says...

@Lylas

Quick question:

So I am taking another of the teens, correct?
Can he be Wendy's descendant? Cause of the way Peter Pan ends, y'know... it's implied that Wendy's daughter, and her daughter, and her daughter... will all go to Neverland for spring cleaning. What if along the line, there was a boy-child, and so his mother didn't tell him about Neverland, and eventually, we get to my character and he doesn't know about Neverland? So Peter finds him and brings him to Neverland.

Is that fine? Or in this version, do Wendy and John and Michael (oh my god, I love Michael) never exist?

275 Reviews

Reviews: 275
Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:16 pm
View Likes
elysian says...

I go to church and come back with 24 messages in my DT xD I love you guys :3

AriaAdams wrote:Shadow isn't a person, he's a part of the world. Normal shadows don't die. Land itself doesn't die. Air doesn't die. Shadow's only appearing human because he wants to, and because otherwise interaction in this SB wouldn't be as much fun. He's not exactly a proper living being, hence he can't die either - and if he shared that with Pan in some way, I suppose there's your answer.

Also, Pan (and Shadow too) is connected to Neverland, and if Pan dies, so does the island, and so do the Forces and teens and everyone on it. That's Shadow's fault, hence Death can hate him if you wish, but I don't see it in Death's interest to destroy Neverland in whole, so I don't think he'd be into killing Pan off just like that, not before figuring how to separate him from the land itself.

I really like how she puts this. But I also like Av's profile for Death. So, being in the morning and all, can someone explain to me where this puts us? Is Pan immortal? Are the Forces tied to Neverland? Does Death and Pan share the Teens?

@Aurora99 - I wasn't going to do a direct decedent of Wendy, because that movie is already made. Jane is Wendy's daughter. She also had a son that was a lot younger than Jane, but I don't think I'll include any of the children from previous movies. Because Wendy's experience was learning how to fly and not dying on an island. If we were to include them, how would they have children because in our Neverland, no one leaves? All the teens die? (Except for hook.)

Anything else I'm missing?
elysian: (adj.) beautiful or creative; divinely inspired; peaceful and perfect.

formally lylas.

275 Reviews

Reviews: 275
Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:23 pm
elysian says...

Guess who's in Squills? :D
elysian: (adj.) beautiful or creative; divinely inspired; peaceful and perfect.

formally lylas.

212 Reviews

Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:42 pm
TheCrimsonLady says...

Haha :)

Alright, no Darling children then.

50 Reviews

Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:46 pm
KingLucifer says...

"I really like how she puts this. But I also like Av's profile for Death. So, being in the morning and all, can someone explain to me where this puts us? Is Pan immortal? Are the Forces tied to Neverland? Does Death and Pan share the Teens?"

No Pan is not immortal he is connected directly to Neverland itself which will destroy itself if Pan is to die. Death is the only one that isn't high off the fact that she is human since she's had a mortal body for a long time. Death is the only one of the five forces Pan cannot control due to Death ultimately being more powerful than any of the forces and Pan. As for the forces that is ultimately up to @megsug @Aurora99 and @Silverlock to determine that. I believe the forces are not, but they are high off the fact they are so close to being human that it's addictive to them.

Death is not bound to Neverland because she was brought to Neverland by Peter being mistaken for a Teen Girl. Death herself is ultimately an enemy of Pan as he is a murderer who is taking the youth of the teens he brings to prolong his own life. Death is working with James Hook @Noelle to defeat Peter Pan somehow servering Peter's tie with the land.

XD YES !!!! EMBRACE THE POWER OF CAPS LOCK + EXCLAMATION!!!! no SHAME IN BEING EASILY EXCITABLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
— Euphory