z

Young Writers Society

The Monstrumologists DT

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:47 am
crossroads says...

I hope it was ok what I did in my last post.. Don't know if you have a name for the principal already in mind, so I didn't put it. I have a nice idea in mind about the guys in the car and all that, though..

RedBird wrote:Also, in case you hadn't realized, Nathaniel wants to be leader, but will need some support.

I noticed, and wondered if it was intentional, haha. Well, except for Doc Martens, Darcy has no reason to support him yet.. But then, she dislikes anyone for now.
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:50 am
Sassafras says...

Jaegar hates most everybody, but he's trying to get better so I guess Nathaniel can try to win his loyalty, but it won't be easy. He'll go along with it at first, for appearances, but deep down he won't be compliant. :)
Last edited by Sassafras on Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:53 am
FermentingFruit says...

Miranda doesn't want to be leader, but she likes to boss people around, if you haven't noticed XD
Save time... see it my way.

"During high school, I played junior hockey and still hold two league records: most time spent in the penalty box; and I was the only guy to ever take off his skate and try to stab somebody."
-Happy Gilmore

117 Reviews

Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:10 am
View Likes
crossroads says...

Now that I'm mentioned in Nathaniel's chapter, I want to write another one right away >.< So, people, jump in with something so I don't seem as addicted as I am, please?
- they/them -

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:12 am
Sassafras says...

Well we have to give time for others to post who have not yet. We can't move time forward too much without others contributing. Let's try and keep this time line steady for everyone.
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

117 Reviews

Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:16 am
crossroads says...

Yeah, I know.. What are we supposed to do besides going out to the field anyway? Are we free, or have some classes or such..?
- they/them -

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:20 am
RedBird says...

We don't have classes, because we're now full-time employees of the Society. So, research, fighting practice, discussions of in-group politics, etc. are all up for grabs.
And remember...A portkey can be any sort of harmless object...A football...or a dolphin.
~Snape, AVPM

"You are the egg, you are the chrysalis, you are the progeny. You are the rot that falls from stars."
~Will Henry, on Typhoeus magnificum

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:32 am
Ranger51 says...

Alex is half-neutral. He just wants to keep people safe, and most monsters threaten people, so both sides hold their appeals - killing eliminates threats to people, but keeping them alive allows study, which creates better prevention. I think he could easily be pulled to either side, although if the monster posed no threat, he definitely wouldn't kill it.

Also, I love how all of our characters immediately dislike/misunderstand each other. XD This is going to be fun.
"We need not to be let alone. We need to be really bothered once in a while. How long is it since you were really bothered? About something important, about something real?"
-Fahrenheit 451

117 Reviews

Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:34 am
crossroads says...

Wait, but we are still living at the Academy, right?

I decided to post again anyway.. Will only talk to Nathaniel and Korina, they seem to like me enough xD
- they/them -

61 Reviews

Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:38 am
RedBird says...

No, they're living full time at the Society, so that they can be available at all hours in case of attacks.
And remember...A portkey can be any sort of harmless object...A football...or a dolphin.
~Snape, AVPM

"You are the egg, you are the chrysalis, you are the progeny. You are the rot that falls from stars."

117 Reviews

Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:47 am
crossroads says...

RedBird wrote:No, they're living full time at the Society, so that they can be available at all hours in case of attacks.

K.. Changing my previous post, in that case, the principal of the Academy will just happen to be there for some reason xD
- they/them -

61 Reviews

Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:56 am
RedBird says...

Okay, sounds good :)
~Snape, AVPM

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:17 pm
Alvarin says...

Sorry about Darcy's tree, but Anton just couldn't help it. He can be quite cruel.
I hope it's alright that I borrowed Jaegar a bit. Just tell me if it's not :)
“Are you looking for sympathy? You'll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis”
― Thomas Harris

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:23 pm
FermentingFruit says...

Damn, looks like it's going to be Miranda, Jaegar, and Anton all on their own against the others. Trying to figure out where to throw Miranda in. I'll figure something out :)
Save time... see it my way.

"During high school, I played junior hockey and still hold two league records: most time spent in the penalty box; and I was the only guy to ever take off his skate and try to stab somebody."
-Happy Gilmore

117 Reviews

Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:26 pm
crossroads says...

It's ok, as far as I can tell ^^
Just tell me, will she be able to tell something is wrong with the tree right away, or in a few days, when it dies completely?

We will have to work together, though, as we have the actual bad guys to take care of xD
- they/them -

The true adventurer goes forth aimless and uncalculating to meet and greet unknown fate.
— O. Henry (William Sydney Porter)