Sassafras says...

That depends on his stand on WORLD DOMINATION!!!!!!!! >:D
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:04 am
View Likes
catcha01 says...

I wouldn't mind. I'm the Spring Queen if the West Queen is a bit more...reserved than he and Spring Queen could be companions earlier on.
Writing alone can be my escape. Writing with others is my idea of fun

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:08 am
View Likes
crossroads says...

Reise - He couldn't care less xP He's quite mischievous and messes with everyone, and won't take orders from anyone.. He'll either give all the sides equally good advices or equally bad advices, depending on his mood and what he might find more interesting xD He'll get angry if someone tries to control him or imprison him or anything of the sort, though, and he's not the type to easily forgive.. But generally speaking, he's totally neutral and not into taking sides.

catcha - West Wind, not Queen.. and he's not particularly reserved, but I guess that depends on the definition. As I said above, he doesn't take sides and it's next to impossible to form a longterm friendship/relationship of any sort with him (though that's mostly because he's too weird for everyone and everyone is too boring for him).. so whatever they might had, would probably be some shared experience which could've resulted in him being nice to her and visiting her every so often, but hardly more than that...
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:14 am
View Likes
Shadowlight says...

Okay Question Answering time!

Alright- the Queens have no parents, they in a sense came into being. (created by a higher power so to speak.) They were VERY close when they were younger but then the Troll Queen started making some mischif and that started the rifts between the four sisters- ALSO they are all Very different.

As for ages it goes youngest to oldest- Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter.

@AriaAdams Snow bear would probably be friendly with the Ww (You could always just have him named West wind you know. xD )
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

52 Reviews

Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:16 am
View Likes
catcha01 says...

^^; I'm sorry that was a typo. I had thought one thing, but typed another. I had pressed submit before reviewing the comment. My apologies.

117 Reviews

Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:23 am
View Likes
crossroads says...

All good, catcha, I figured that was probably it ^^

Shadow~ That could be nice.. I take it WW would know it was him even if Bear is turned into a bear? xD Though I'm not even sure if that's what happened lol, might be just something my mind picked up for whatever reason.. but anyway, he'd probably be aware of the curse thingy..?

Oh and I'll leave him as West Wind, yes, and he'll be constantly trying to find himself a suitable human-ish name, coming up with various things all of your characters can dislike xD
- they/them -

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:25 am
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

Wow, to put that in perspective.

Spring - Late 10's early 20's.

Summer - Late 30's early 40's

Autum - Late 50's early 60's

Winter Late 70's early 80's.

In other words, Winter's (@Iggy) a GRANDMA!!!!
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

117 Reviews

Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:28 am
View Likes
crossroads says...

Yeah because people can't be a few months, or year or two apart, it must be at least a decade.
- they/them -

50 Reviews

Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:30 am
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

That's just symbolism for me.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

42 Reviews

Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:43 am
View Likes
Shadowlight says...

Actually as the seasons are ageless it doesn't really matter- but they are ALL OLD. they just look younger.

And Aria I LOVE that idea. xD Snow bear (aka Sebastian) will probably just play alone. :3

50 Reviews

Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:48 am
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

Shadowlight wrote:Actually as the seasons are ageless it doesn't really matter- but they are ALL OLD. they just look younger.

And Aria I LOVE that idea. xD Snow bear (aka Sebastian) will probably just play alone. :3

Also ignore a lot of what I put in my profile, cause I was not expecting the characters to be timeless.

42 Reviews

Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:53 am
View Likes
Shadowlight says...

Not all the characters Avalon, just the seasons.

Think of it like- God/higher power/spaghetti monster made the world and the seasons- they HAVE a beginning but it's so darn long ago no one really thinks about it :3

50 Reviews

Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:54 pm
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

Profile fixed, ready for approval.

52 Reviews

Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:50 pm
View Likes
catcha01 says...

Hello, (I know I ask too many questions)
I need some help. What type of relationship should exist between the unicorn and the Spring Queen before the unicorn was taken?

42 Reviews

Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:13 pm
View Likes
Shadowlight says...

I imagined it as friends. :3 innocent.

the unicorn is a very powerful creature in healing, so the Spring Queen is most liekly very protective of him. :3

I feel like if I was the mafia I’d leave a voicemail.
— Tuckster