z

Young Writers Society

Birathi: The City of Light

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:32 pm
AlmondEyes says...

I don't know. I saw him yesterday and trued to chat with him, but nothing. I PMd him about posting a few days ago, and he didn't even reply back. I think we should just go on without him if that's what we're waiting for. Where's Stellabeam?
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*

"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:36 pm
KingLucifer says...

It's always something with that chick when it comes to posting... get ready to be annoyed.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

43 Reviews

Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:43 pm
AlmondEyes says...

I already am :/

37 Reviews

Reviews: 37
Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:14 am
View Likes
NightWolf says...

Guys, I really am sorry. My internet has been crashing for ages. I did manage to connect, when you tried to chat to me, and then it crashed yet again. Thankfully, I managed to fix it. Damn BT home hub, I'm afraid.
But Im back!
"We're all just stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?" The Eleventh Doctor

413 Reviews

Reviews: 413
Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:01 pm
Cailey says...

ugh! Internet problems are the worst!
Well- maybe now we've all had a break in posting, now we can really get this thing started, right?
A non-writing writer is a monster courting insanity. -Kafka

Look: A Link! https://caijobetweenthepages.wordpress.com/

43 Reviews

Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:46 pm
View Likes
AlmondEyes says...

Don't look at me. I'm working on a post right now, unless someone else wants to post before I do, *Hint @Stellabeam* they should let me know.

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:45 am
View Likes
Stellabeam says...

I'm sooo sorry guys! I have been sicker than a dog for the past week (excuse the cliche) I will post right now.
“A child of five could understand this. Fetch me a child of five.”- Groucho Marx

If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure."-J. Danforth Quayle

I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it- M. Twain

24 Reviews

Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:31 am
Stellabeam says...

Wait, were you guys annoyed with me?
“A child of five could understand this. Fetch me a child of five.”- Groucho Marx

I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it- M. Twain

43 Reviews

Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:47 am
AlmondEyes says...

Yes we were. And your post, i'm sorry (but not really :P), to say is horrible. At least to me it is :) I already have them off on the journey and almost to the Forest.

24 Reviews

Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:06 pm
Stellabeam says...

............. I must have not read the most recent post then :/ But I do want to say in my defense that sickness is NOT something I can control and being annoyed and talking smack about me without knowing the full story for my absence is really rude. @Dante I'm not sure why you said that as I always post in storybooks frequently and to the best of my ability.

I will fix my post. And I'd appreciate, in the future that anyone and everyone bring their issues up with ME instead of talking to everyone else about them.

24 Reviews

Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:34 pm
Stellabeam says...

To all it may concern;

Once upon a time a girl with the username of Stellabeam started her Senior year. She discovered that her classwork would be light and homework few. So she decided to go on YWS and make up for lost time. Then one day her mom decides to switch internet services a process which takes 2 days in our godforsaken town. Then she contracts the flu, misses almost a week of school and is unable to sit up much less drag herself to the computer to write her next post, much less tell the concerned and worried members of her storybook to tell them whats going on.

This is my story.

43 Reviews

Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:38 pm
AlmondEyes says...

Wait. Who's smack talking about you?

413 Reviews

Reviews: 413
Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:54 pm
Cailey says...

Sorry, @Stellabeam. I wasn't annoyed!

And anyone who was can just get over it. We don't have to keep this thing going super fast or anything.
Honestly, we all have lives outside of YWS (okay, well I guess I can't say that since I don't know for sure that all of you do, but I'm going to assume.) so we can't be expected to write every single day.

I'd like this to keep moving, and I'd love it if we could actually complete the quest and save Birathi, but it's not the end of the world if it takes us three years to get there. (Well, unless everyone dies of the plague in the meantime.)

So basically, yeah, I don't even know what I'm saying. :D Stop arguing, and if you're just being sarcastic then make it obvious that you're not just being mean.
A non-writing writer is a monster courting insanity. -Kafka

Look: A Link! https://caijobetweenthepages.wordpress.com/

24 Reviews

Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:54 pm
Stellabeam says...

I was just in a bad mood sorry @Cailey My second post was sarcastic because Dante said I should tell the whole story and that's just how it came out.

43 Reviews

Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:10 pm
AlmondEyes says...

Well Dante should keep his mouth shut and you should ignore him. Like I do :)

Facebook is that cockroach that you just can't kill
— Gravity