z

Young Writers Society

The Monstrumologists DT

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:21 am
View Likes
Ranger51 says...

Oh, yay, thank you! ^.^ I'll just drop that in my character's profile, then. I can't wait for this to get going!
"We need not to be let alone. We need to be really bothered once in a while. How long is it since you were really bothered? About something important, about something real?"
-Fahrenheit 451

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:52 am
View Likes
crossroads says...

"I know most of them, though none of us are close: Anton, Miranda, Jaeger, Korina, John, and Alexander."

Looks like I'll be coming from somewhere else, then :mrgreen:
Works with me, Darcy prefers not being with others anyway, and she came from Europe so it's great you don't know her yet ^_^
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:57 am
View Likes
FermentingFruit says...

AriaAdams wrote:"I know most of them, though none of us are close: Anton, Miranda, Jaeger, Korina, John, and Alexander."

Looks like I'll be coming from somewhere else, then :mrgreen:
Works with me, Darcy prefers not being with others anyway, and she came from Europe so it's great you don't know her yet ^_^

Don't worry, she'll make enemies soon enough...
Save time... see it my way.

"During high school, I played junior hockey and still hold two league records: most time spent in the penalty box; and I was the only guy to ever take off his skate and try to stab somebody."
-Happy Gilmore

117 Reviews

Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:02 am
View Likes
crossroads says...

FermentingFruit wrote:
Don't worry, she'll make enemies soon enough...

Haha, yeah.. I love you too xD

*just writing her POV*
- they/them -

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:42 am
View Likes
RedBird says...

Ahhh, I'm sorry...don't worry, I'll put Darcy in :)
And remember...A portkey can be any sort of harmless object...A football...or a dolphin.
~Snape, AVPM

"You are the egg, you are the chrysalis, you are the progeny. You are the rot that falls from stars."
~Will Henry, on Typhoeus magnificum

61 Reviews

Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:45 am
View Likes
RedBird says...

...Or not. Yours works just fine too :)
And remember...A portkey can be any sort of harmless object...A football...or a dolphin.
~Snape, AVPM

"You are the egg, you are the chrysalis, you are the progeny. You are the rot that falls from stars."

61 Reviews

Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:36 am
RedBird says...

Here's an article about the monster we're dealing with first :)
Aswang: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aswang
~Snape, AVPM

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:36 am
Sassafras says...

Let's get started then. :)
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

117 Reviews

Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:51 pm
crossroads says...

Nice choice.. Whoever keeps on writing, if you include Darcy, make it not too obvious that she doesn't really want to kill it. Like, make her miss a lot or such, she'd rather let them think she's a bad shooter than to know the truth xD
- they/them -

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:33 pm
Alvarin says...

Did I kill it too quickly? Can change it if that's the case :) Although I think I left it kind of open so it could still be alive. Anton is goin to be pissed at the one who actually killed it, though xD
“Are you looking for sympathy? You'll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis”
― Thomas Harris

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:45 pm
FermentingFruit says...

Dont worry, I'll leave it alive for JUST long enough for Darcy and Miranda to become enemies XD
Save time... see it my way.

"During high school, I played junior hockey and still hold two league records: most time spent in the penalty box; and I was the only guy to ever take off his skate and try to stab somebody."
-Happy Gilmore

117 Reviews

Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:10 am
crossroads says...

Lovely xD
Darcy's not going home with you, btw. She's mad, and doesn't want to share a car with a bunch of people.

Someone might find her later when they all return, though. I'd like to make her act a little friendlier, but she has to meet someone she'll like first, so.. :p
- they/them -

Random avatar

Reviews: 161
Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:24 am
kayfortnight says...

Maybe Korina? She doesn't really want to kill the monsters, just to sit in some library somewhere reading book after book to find the cure for her sister. (I'm still not sure if I want to eventually have her find a cure or not.) The only real reason she entered the academy was because she hoped, and still does, that somebody there could help her.
This account proudly supports lgbt* rights.

117 Reviews

Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:36 am
crossroads says...

Sure ^^
Darcy will try to help her, definitely :)
- they/them -

61 Reviews

Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:53 am
RedBird says...

So I think we need to compile a list of those who do and do not want to kill the monsters. Nathaniel, Darcy and Korina don't, and I think Jaeger, Miranda, and John do, but I'm unsure about John and Alex. Also, in case you hadn't realized, Nathaniel wants to be leader, but will need some support. All your posts are great, by the way!
~Snape, AVPM

"You, who have all the passion for life that I have not? You, who can love and hate with a violence impossible to me? Why you are as elemental as fire and wind and wild things..."
— Gone With the Wind