z

Young Writers Society

Experimented DT

317 Reviews

Reviews: 317
Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:17 pm
lostthought says...

Got it! Character made for the resistance.
"Aaloo is potato in urdu, like AAAAAA-loo, or like AAAAA-look such delicious deliciousness."
-Pompadour

"MY SOUL IS A GREY ABYSS"
-QueenOfHearts

476 Reviews

Reviews: 476
Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:24 pm
Apricity says...

Guys, we need more professors. Half the subjects are siding with the resistance. We need Professor One-he or she is the head of the Institue. So we need to have him, and one need at least one more professor to get things going with the subjects. We can't just have subjects roaming about and shouting rebellion. Katniss Everdeen's rebellion wasn't built on a day. ;)
Previously Flite

'And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.' ― Friedrich Nietzsche

~Open for business~

351 Reviews

Reviews: 351
Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:36 pm
Kanome says...

I can make another character for the professor side if you want?
PROTECTOR OF LIGHT
Knight of the Green Room

476 Reviews

Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:39 pm
Apricity says...

That would be good, but are you sure you can handle it? Do Professor One if you like,chenior she basically controls the whole complex.
Previously Flite

'And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.' ― Friedrich Nietzsche

~Open for business~

351 Reviews

Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:41 pm
Kanome says...

Sure.
PROTECTOR OF LIGHT
Knight of the Green Room

476 Reviews

Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:44 pm
Apricity says...

Awesome! xD
Previously Flite

~Open for business~

120 Reviews

Reviews: 120
Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:36 am
ladcat13 says...

(Male characters, guys, male characters! Three is good, but not enough!) I might switch my character to the other one that I'm working on, I have to get in his head as well. He's pretty evil, so I'll make him a Professor. Do you mind if I change my character profile, SubtleSanity? Like, a lot? (Or even better, have two?)

Millions of miles from home
In the darkness before the dawn
In the swirling of this storm
When I'm rolling with the thunder
But bleed from thorns
Leave a light, a light on.

351 Reviews

Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:42 am
Kanome says...

My professor character is going to be a male but will be professor one.
PROTECTOR OF LIGHT
Knight of the Green Room

254 Reviews

Reviews: 254
Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:51 am
Sonder says...

Pssst, guys, if you have any ideas for the Null, they are gratefully accepted! I have a general idea, but some of these characters are crazy powerful, and I am finding it kind of hard to beat. Either I need a beast plan for little Null, or tone it down a bit! ;P Thanks.
"This world is but a canvas to our imagination."
~Thoreau

351 Reviews

Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:55 am
Kanome says...

Created another character c:
PROTECTOR OF LIGHT
Knight of the Green Room

120 Reviews

Reviews: 120
Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:58 am
ladcat13 says...

Maybe you could even the odds by saying that the big jailbreak is the night when the Null are supposed to be destroyed, but the Resistance gets caught too early and has to fight their way to the Null instead of spiriting them out before they get killed. By the time the Resistance gets to them, some of the Null are dead and others are getting close to it. The Resistance gets most of them out, but they are all in comas or injured in the fighting. Does that fit into your idea?

Millions of miles from home
In the darkness before the dawn
In the swirling of this storm
When I'm rolling with the thunder
But bleed from thorns
Leave a light, a light on.

476 Reviews

Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:43 am
Apricity says...

Um, guys. Sorry to burst your bubble. But there can only be one Null, no possible nulls. Because they would ruin the whole point of it. The Null is the most powerful, as for the rest of the characters. I meant to say this earlier on, The odds are even. Most of the subjects are actually all very powerful already.and wh have few professors and most of them has no power like the subjects. As for Null, I'm going to make a new post to clarify it all. So for now, can we cease the plotting for possible Nulls a bit. Please?
Previously Flite

~Open for business~

476 Reviews

Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:48 am
Apricity says...

Sorry for the blurry plot line and that previously pretty harsh post. Let me outline exactly what Null is compared to the others when I get a chance to upload the doc. Which will most possibly tonight, but they are good ideas.i just want to modify them a little.
Previously Flite

~Open for business~

476 Reviews

Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:02 am
Apricity says...

@ladcat13: Your character is actually the most powerful out of all the subjects, almost comparable to Null. If you guys like, I can make Suject 11, a Null failure. Like an imperfect Null, but all the other subjects must remain plain.

As for the big jailbreak, I'm sorry I haven't made much specifics on it. The Resistance don't know about Project Null, they only know of the subjects held inside the complex. They know that they can be dangerous but they still want to free them. The first time the Resistance tried to breach the complex, they were detected but unharmed. But this brings on the meeting where the Professors addresses the problem of the breach. Null till this point has actually being in a dormant state, but now he has woken up. And as the professors tries to rein him in, the Resistance takes this chance to break in and frees the subject.

Well, the rest. You guys can think. But remember, Null is the most powerful. So, if I find some of the subjects power too powerful. I will ask them to be reduced.
Previously Flite

~Open for business~

433 Reviews

Reviews: 433
Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:01 am
TakeThatYouFiend says...

The null could have like super strength etc. But be a walking bomb? And thus be dangerous ad powerful. Just a thought. :-)
You know that studded leather armour in films? Nobody wore that. I mean, how would metal studs improve leather armour?

Teach a man to fish, he eats for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, you eat for a day. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.
— Ron Swanson (Parks and Rec)