z

Young Writers Society

High School Mythical

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:36 pm
Gardevite says...

So the villains are Templars?

Maybe it would be cool for one of them to be captured? Like fuel the fashion for finding him/her alive.

You have so many characters O-O
Formerly Hightop

Garde's Reviews

Reviews: 2
Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:02 pm
ThingBlue says...

We had an idea for the kidnappers. They've been kidnapping mythics and humans for a while now because they've found a way to give humans mythic powers, and in a way that increases the power tenfold. But usually it doesn't work and kills both the mythic and the human, however with a select few the process works. So maybe their could be a group of Templar knights allied with scientists trying to make an army to take over the world?

Reviews: 1
Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:17 pm
ThingRed says...

By the way when a few of the students including mine get stolen by the Templar Knights it'll be over a few months before some return to the school again. In that amount of time the scientist would have mutated them horribly, in which scarring them for pretty much life, but through all of that they would have created a new kind of mythic called a power shifter. Normally only telepathic or kinetic mythics could handle all the powers but only for a short period of time in which the mass of energy and powers coursing through them would them kill the mythic. But one was able to contain them for once and that was my character, but they also changed her and Charlie, who finally got her wish to be a mythic, only in the worst way possible. I shall tell you more about the mystery character and the rest of the plan in more detail later for now lets just get to there.
People were created to be loved
Things were created to be used
The reason why the world is in chaos,
is because
Things are being loved,
And
People are being used.

A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and who can sing it back when you have forgotten the words.

110 Reviews

Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:42 pm
Gardevite says...

Ohhhh cool, I like where this is going! Try to keep us all posted on plot developments just so no-one tries to steer it another way!
Formerly Hightop

Garde's Reviews

Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:23 pm
ThingBlue says...

Will do! What do guys think about starting soon?

Reviews: 0
Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:23 pm
Skyguy says...

When? Should we start with the day school starts?
I will never give up... I will never give up! As long as I'm still breathing in this world... as long as I'm still standing in this world I will never give up!

110 Reviews

Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:04 pm
Gardevite says...

Or ends, this is about an adventure during a break from school! I'd say start with the last mythics club meeting.
Formerly Hightop

Garde's Reviews

Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:12 pm
ThingRed says...

We're thinking it starts right after Thanksgiving break, so we're close to Christmas time, and it would end after we caught all the bad guys. But I think it's a good idea to start at the end of the Mythics' Only meeting. HighTop, do you want to post your idea for Charlie and Warren here?
is because
Things are being loved,
And
People are being used.

A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and who can sing it back when you have forgotten the words.

110 Reviews

Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:21 pm
Gardevite says...

The siblings? Sure.

I was thinking that one of them could get kidnapped, and that would be a reason for the mythics club to go after them. I was specifically thinking that the girl would get kidnapped, for her unique mutation! But it's not my character, and defiantly nit my decision! XD

Also I was thinking that the humans who were given powers, but deformed, could have some sort of name. Like 'Transfers' or 'Mutated'. Just spitballing ideas! XD
Formerly Hightop

Garde's Reviews

Reviews: 4
Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:32 pm
thelostone says...

Yeah that's what I was thinking! I thought that Charlie could be approached by someone or something (a cloaked figure maybe?) and the figure would telll her that he could make her mythic but to make that happen Charlie would have to bring Warren to the figure. They get there and both disappear and maybe reappear in some sort of a cell? Charlie didn't realize that they were going to transfer her brother's powers to her. And then hopefully they are rescued before something terrible happens? Also one quick question, do all the humans know about mythics or just a select few?
maybe hell is just rewinding home movies

Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:33 pm
Skyguy says...

So, the last mythics meeting then?
I will never give up... I will never give up! As long as I'm still breathing in this world... as long as I'm still standing in this world I will never give up!

Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:52 pm
ThingBlue says...

We were thinking that all the humans would know about mythics.
Alright, so let's go ahead and start on the first day of December, right after Thanksgiving break. I'll get Red to change the title to Started and we can begin! :D

Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:28 am
ThingRed says...

Alright, the SB is officially started!
is because
Things are being loved,
And
People are being used.

Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:42 am
Skyguy says...

You guys cam play aroung with jenna a bit like make friends or whatever, but let me know if youre going to do something serious. My main character is chase so I'll be working on him most of all and riley.

110 Reviews

Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:27 pm
Gardevite says...

I'm going to get a post up today, but my activity for the next three days is..... Questionable. I'll try my best to get more done through! :D
Formerly Hightop

Garde's Reviews

Most things happen for a reason. Though, usually, the forces that be are immature enough that the reason is comedy.
— WeepingWisteria