z

Young Writers Society

Divine Calling DT

Random avatar

Reviews: 161
Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:45 pm
kayfortnight says...

Hello? Darknecrosisx? I know school isn't 24/7.
This account proudly supports lgbt* rights.

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:17 pm
View Likes
DarknecrosisX says...

I am aware Kay, however caring for a disabled uncle who has limited time is quite a demanding task when he has moved into your home at an unexpected time. Unfortunate timing, I know, and I appreciate that I have not been very active recently, but as I have mentioned there is a very strong reason for that.
I am working on my post at the moment, but please be patient, because I have had a very important matter appear in my life.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

DNX
Laments of passion
Obstructed by fear.
Under guises of jovial chatter;
Incredulous hopes
Steadily feasting away-
Eating away at my heart.

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:19 pm
crossroads says...

Maybe you can give us short part of what you've plotted - just a few things that happen next - so we can write that until you get back c:
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

Random avatar

Reviews: 56
Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:03 pm
Cole says...

I think it's only fair that we be understanding. Obviously DNX did not foresee this.

Let's just take a step back from this Storybook--a short hiatus, if you will--and then come back with full force when everyone is ready. I, too, have been very busy and this SB has been at the back of my mind. I'm perfectly fine with waiting.

DNX, I will keep you and your uncle in my prayers. The best to you and your family.

Random avatar

Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:43 pm
kayfortnight says...

Sorry if I was rude. I hope your uncle will be okay :)

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:51 am
WartyFingleBlaster says...

Is everyone still here? Just whilst the storybook is on hold, I think it would be a good idea if we keep checks on each other and post on the DT every week or so. Until it begins again, of course.
The best part of writing is that you don't have to get it right the first time, unlike, say, a brain surgeon.

Random avatar

Reviews: 56
Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:35 pm
Cole says...

I don't think that's a terrible idea. We can bounce ideas off each other, too, for what is going to happen next.

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:42 pm
Alvarin says...

Well, I'm still here, just so you know xD Speaking of ideas and plotting.. Karin might betray them. For a while at least ;)
“Are you looking for sympathy? You'll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis”
― Thomas Harris

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:59 pm
crossroads says...

I think Anary is sort of expected to betray them, eventually.. I didn't plan much (surprise, surprise), but I did plan a bit on not quite following the same path as the good guys :p
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

30 Reviews

Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:18 pm
Alvarin says...

Oh, and I'm also thinking of taking the imperial (it's the imperial and argonian that aren't taken, right?), if I'm allowed xD Had a nice idea for a character ;)
“Are you looking for sympathy? You'll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis”
― Thomas Harris

10 Reviews

Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:36 pm

I'll have a chat with DNX Alva... He's been playing a lot of DOTA 2 recently so a reminder might go well. :)
The best part of writing is that you don't have to get it right the first time, unlike, say, a brain surgeon.

10 Reviews

Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:52 pm

I'm sure some plot twists might be fun. :) Make sure it doesn't screw up the story though... We do want a little bit of linearity to it.

30 Reviews

Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:04 pm
Alvarin says...

I figured the imperial could've gotten attacked by a frosttroll or something, so he's just going to be a bit late, but will join the rest later ;) Oh, and Karin won't openly betray them, just go a bit back forth with her loyalty, as well as play some pranks that Sanguine asks her to do. The pranks won't always be very funny though. Not for the others at least xD
― Thomas Harris

Random avatar

Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:00 am
kayfortnight says...

I don't tend to think of twists until I'm almost to where I'll use them, so nothing big planned for Aeril except some snarking at everybody else, and I'll tell you guys plot twists from her when I figure them out. She might be more linear to the plotline, though, considering her absolute devotion to her gods.

10 Reviews

Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:42 pm

Loving the ideas so far, and playing pranks on an Orc isn't usually the best of ideas. ;)

Treat all disasters as if they were trivialities but never treat a triviality as if it were a disaster.
— Quentin Crisp