View Likes
Shadowlight says...

Her son's name is Sebastian. :3
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

Reviews: 0
Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:57 am
View Likes
RurouniOfLife says...

So, Me and AriaAdams were hatchin' some plots, when we came up with the idea that a long, long time ago, West and East were really close, in like a Cool (but loving) Older Brother (West >u>) and Eager Tag-Along Younger Brother (East <u<) sort of way :3
((Basic East Personality, bytheway: He's pretty meek, submissive, shy, and complaint yet content :3))

But then there was some sort of incident, like East screwed up something and West got blamed (Getting himself on the 'bad side' of North+South, who would have been the ones blaming him, also setting up his reputation as a black sheep :3), Therefore driving a big wedge between him and East :3

Also, we were thinking that perhaps, the incident wasn't by accident >.> *Shrugs* I had the idea that perhaps the Troll Queen a long, long time ago ( @Leahweird willing :3) set up East to drive a wedge between East and West (Or perhaps it was by accident? :3) Either way, it would be quite a shock to East+West (*is thinking that East didn't know he didn't screw up X3*) and it might persuade West to at least aid East against the Troll Queen; to get back at the one who framed his younger brother :3 (Although not necessarily caring about the war or the sisters X3)

As for the idea on what the incident might be X3:
Spoiler! :
I was thinking that perhaps even before West got pegged as the Black sheep, he might have still liked playing tricks on people and maybe one day he took East to go prank (innocent pranking, ofcourse >u>) some people in the woods (perhaps lead them in wrong directions or make the wind super strong on them all the time or somethings like that :3).

So, there they are, pranking in the woods, and it just so happens that this is the wood that the Troll Queen used to live in a long, long time ago (As Leahwierd mentioned in her history X3) and perhaps as East is dancing along in the woods, pranking people, and starts coming closer and closer to where she is, perhaps just as she just finished off feeding on someone (I know Leahweird mentioned that the Troll Queen steels people's energy. . . I don't know if it kills them or not though <u>'' But I'm assuming that perhaps if she takes it too far, it can kill them? <u>''' *Sorry if I'm wrong!! <u>''*) and either 1) perhaps she makes it seem like East killed the person, or 2) Flees the scene, either way leading East to assume upon arriving and spotting the body (bodies, perhaps? <u>') that he killed someone, and that's a really bog no-no o-o

Ofcourse, West would get blamed for this cause it was his idea in the first place to go pranking, and the tale could be twisted (Perhaps by the Troll Queen herself, disguised as a innocent Human >.> ) into making it look like West pressured East into doing so, Setting up West's reputation and getting him on the wrong side of his other two brothers ( @LiptonCookie :3). It would also drive a wedge between West and East, since West might have been so mad that he got blamed that he himself blamed East for screwing up (major o-o). And it would also make East more shy/retreat more to his own little corner (and possibly hate himself a little for what (he thinks <u>'') he did) and also make it so he really is one of the least popular of the winds; like, the least sought out, ya know? <u>'' (*has a feeling he's one of the least known/least sought out among the winds :3*)

(Also, I have a feeling the Troll Queen might have set this up/took advantage of this whole thing cause it may serve future plans to have a wedge between the winds >.> It's up to Leahweird, though X3)

So, What do ya'll think? :3
Lead, kindly Light. . .
Keep Thou my feet; I do not ask to see
The distant scene; one step enough for me

(*Was previously KatKage. Sorry for not saying earlier! ''X3*)

~*~ Love is the Answer ~*~

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:01 am
View Likes
Shadowlight says...

I LOVE the idea of the misplaced blame and the two brothers getting distant because ot it! And I will leave it to you, Aria and Leah to decide what happened!
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

136 Reviews

Reviews: 136
Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:11 am
View Likes
Leahweird says...

@RurouniOfLife

That sounds awesome. The Troll queen would so be responsible for that. In fact, it might have been the first time she realized how much she can influence with (to her) small events. I don't think she plotted very far in advance, but she definitely saw a chance to cause grief and took it.

Also, she does still energy, and doing this does kill people. If she doesn't take it all at once it can be very drawn out, but it's possible to recover unless she kills you. :3

Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:30 am
View Likes
RurouniOfLife says...

Yay!!!! XD XD XD XD XD *Is so Excited for this SB OuO*

And Ah :3 Good to know X3

*Thinks aloud;* The Troll Queen can steal energy from people, right? Could she perhaps steal energy from other beings as well? Such as powerful queens? >.> (*Just a thought X3*)
Lead, kindly Light. . .

136 Reviews

Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:34 am
View Likes
Leahweird says...

She probably could. >:3 But she would have to be pretty sneaky to do it without them noticing.

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:18 am
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

Especially with the Summer Queen, it's very hard to get close to her without Bevurth noticing, let alone her.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:24 am
View Likes
Iggy says...

Narcissa will skin her alive.

On a related note, PM me back, Shadowlight. We must discuss, my son. ;)
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

136 Reviews

Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:36 am
View Likes
Leahweird says...

Yeah,most queens would probably protect themselves from that. But someone more vulnerable...Like a certain princess who is mysteriously ill at the moment...

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:37 am
View Likes
Liv says...

Holy posts everyone!!!! Hahahahahahaha. Sorry I've been MIA!!

Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:58 am
View Likes
RurouniOfLife says...

Leahweird wrote:Yeah,most queens would probably protect themselves from that. But someone more vulnerable...Like a certain princess who is mysteriously ill at the moment...

'Mysteriously' indeed >u>

Spoiler! :
My reaction when first reading this:

!!!!O0o!!!! HOLY GOODNESS SHE'S TALKING ABOUT MY CHARACTER! o0o

XD
Lead, kindly Light. . .

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:11 am
View Likes
Sassafras says...

I see Narcissa's weakness is fire.

MuwahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:16 am
View Likes
Iggy says...

Do you dare to cross me, @reisepiecey?
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:22 am
View Likes
Sassafras says...

Oh I dare.
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:25 am
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

I can think of only one more person to fill the last spot The Unicorn @Clarity
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

i exist in a constant state of confusion so its ok
— veeren