z

Young Writers Society

The Way The Cookie Crumbles

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:09 am
Chupatoasta says...

Arizona stretched as Austin growled out his words, and she let out a small groan mid-stretch, her shirt riding up over her belly button ring. "Oh hush, my couch is comfy," she smiled at him and walked over to the closet, pulling out a towel before throwing it at him. "Take a shower, you smell really bad."

"No, you take one first." He tossed the towel back at her.

"Austin, take a shower. You smell like you crawled out of a grave," she teased and chucked the towel back at him. He took two big steps and was in her face, shoving the towel at her, a smile on his face.

"Go," he smirked.

Arizona pushed the towel back with a squeak of protest and soon enough, they were shoving the towel back and forth at each other, laughing as they did so. "Aus, go!" Arizona giggled and let go of the towel. Austin wrapped his arm around her mid-drift right as she turned her back and lifted her easily in the air.

"Zona, you smell like straight alcohol. You go," she giggled some more, the laughter slowly dying out at the warmth surrounding her.

"Fine," she sighed and took the towel, trumping into the bathroom. She shut the door and after a few moments, dropped a hair dryer to the ground. "Austin! Help me! I slipped and twisted my ankle!" The door flung open and Arizona slid out, holding onto the handle with all her strength as she giggled.
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:15 am
TNCowgirl says...

"That's not funny, Zona, I thought you were really hurt!" He said as he looked at the hair dryer laying on the ground.

"Oh it was halarious!" She grinned up at him while trying not to fall over laughing.

"Why did you give me a ride last night anyway, I can't remember anything from last night." He said as he rubbed his throbbing head. She got up and walked over to the medicine cabnit and tossed him some advil.

"You were drunk and about to drive." She shrugged.

"For some reason I have a feeling it's more than that. What happened last night and why do you smell like you went swimming in a pool of alchol?" He said looking at her stained clothes. Had someone spilled a drink on her? Was she drunk last night too?
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:24 am
Chupatoasta says...

Arizona bit her lip. "Erm, yeah, your friends dumped a drink on me, and then I fell and you left and got drunk. I sat outside, waiting for my shirt to dry so the smell went away, and you came out, about to drive, so I put you in my car and you passed out." She wasn't going to say anything about what he said, or what she said. It didn't really matter, he had his friends and his thoughts about her already set.

"That it?" She nodded. "Well I'm sorry Zona," he frowned down at her and she shrugged.

"It's cool, now," she looked up at him with a pout and bounced up and down on her tip toes. "Puh-lease get in the shower so we can go downstairs and eat breakfast. I am starving and Maria made french toast. I got some of my uncle's clothes in there, so don't worry about that." Austin sighed and gave her a backward glance, Arizona waiting until the door was fully shut before walking over to her bed. She grabbed the photo frame and the journal underneath it and shoved them behind the lamp before sitting on her bed with her legs crossed.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:47 am
TNCowgirl says...

Austin quickly showered an dried off he pulled the pants she had laid out for him an walked out shirtless.

"You seriously want me to wear this shirt?" He asked holdin it up. "You can either find me something less old man or I'm going shirtless." He smiled.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:26 am
Chupatoasta says...

Arizona couldn't force the blush away from her cheeks as he walked out, and laughed softly as she took the tropical shirt from him. "Come on Aus, it's not THAT bad." He gave her one of those 'are you kidding me' looks and she laughed softly, rummaging through her drawers until she found just a plain white wife beater. "Here, you big baby."

Arizona grabbed another towel and a change of clothes before making her way into the shower. She looked in the mirror and ruffled her hair. What was so bad about her that made Austin not like her? Oh yeah... the picture. She jumped in the shower and then got back out, braiding her hair and then pulling on her clothes, complete with a mid-drift tee and another belly button ring. It was something that she just couldn't see herself without. It made her feel bare.

"Austin! Look out the window please," she sighed as she watched him turn his head before creeping out and over to her dresser to pull out a pair of shorts to pull over her bathing suit. She was going to the beach today, with or without Austin. She turned around and swore she saw Austin's head whip back around. With a cheeky grin she pulled her shoes on and then ran at her bed, throwing herself behind the older boy.

"Breakfast, you want?" She mocked in a Yoda-dialect with a big smile.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:12 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Austin couldn't help himself. It wasn't like he was going to see anything to revealing. But still. He kicked himself internally for almost getting caught.

"Sounds good." He smiled walking over and throwing her over his shoulders walking down to the kitchen her screaming and kicking him while laughing.

"Put me down!" She screeched hitting his back playfully.

"As you wish." He smiled dropping her on the couch in the living room that was on the way to the kitchen. "My leesh." He bowed in an old fashioned way grinning at her.

"Your a dork!" She laughed hitting his should as she scurried to the kitchen that smelled like heavenly french toast.

"Oh, this smells amazing." He said as he was handed a plate and poured powdered sugar and syrup all over it.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:21 am
Chupatoasta says...

Arizona laughed softly as she pulled some strawberries out of the fridge. She washed them and sliced the top off before she put them in a bowl and carried them to the table. "Houston is still asleep," Maria smiled at the two of them. "It's time for my to head home. I'll see you Tuesday, bonita." Arizona nodded as Maria kissed her on the cheek and headed for the door.

"Where's your cousin?" Austin managed to say with a face full of food. Just as he said that Allison and her friends trumped down the stairs in the shortest shorts Arizona had seen along with tight tank tops, her boobs practically hanging out.

"Oh, hey Austin!" Allison chagrined. "I had no idea you were here."

Houston's cry suddenly sounded and Arizona immediately pricked up. "I'll be right back. Allison, hands to yourself."

"Sure, whore." She heard the fourteen year old murmur as she hurried up the stairs. Houston sat in the floor of his room, sobbing. His short skateboard was in two pieces, having been stepped on. Arizona groaned and lifted him up off the ground. His legs wrapped around her waist and he buried his face in the crook of her neck immediately as she bent down and grabbed the board. "So, Austin, I-uh heard you were single." Arizona rolled her eyes and threw the board at Allison's feet, Houston still crying softly into her neck, his fists balled up around her neck.

"Either you apologize to him, or you give me fifty dollars for the board you stepped on." Allison snorted. "I have no problem embarrassing you in front of all of your friends Allison. Uncle Jim isn't home and won't be for another four days. You're mom's is hundred of miles away in New York and Maria is off this weekend and Monday. So it's your choice." Houston's head lifted up and he looked at Allison expectantly.

"Sorry," she snarled at Houston and stormed out of the kitchen. Houston sniffled and unwound his legs from Arizona's waist, dragging his feet to a chair beside Austin, looking up at him expectantly.

"We'll go get you a new board today, deal bud?" Arizona smiled and Houston nodded once as Arizona put some toast of a plate for him. "Sorry about that," she mumbled to Austin, biting the inside of her lip.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:32 am
TNCowgirl says...

Austin shook his head and shrugged. "Don't worry about it, Zona, I've known you cousin her whole life, so I know her stunts."

"Still.."

"Relax, I know how to handle her so don't worry about it. If you want I know a place he can get a new board at. Pretty nice place!" He smiled at Houston. "Sound good, little guy?"

"Uh huh." Houston grinned at him looking at Arizona. "Pwease!!"

"Pwease, Zona, pretty pwease!" Austin mimicked Houston grinning at Arizona. "It'll be so fun!"
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:43 am
Chupatoasta says...

Arizona giggled softly and finally sat down with her own plate of french toast. "Eat and go take a shower and then we'll go get you a new board." Houston's eyes lit up and started to shovel the toast in his mouth, quickly clearing his plate. "Don't forget the fruit and your milk." He stuffed three strawberries in his mouth and chugged his milk, some of it trickling down the sides of his mouth.

"Done!" He shot from the table and back up the stairs to shower.

"I'm guessing he's not upset anymore." Arizona chuckled at Austin's comment.

"Guess not. So, why did you get so drunk last night?" She took a sip of her orange juice, her brown eyes studying him.
George Bernard Shaw

If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.
— Mark Twain