z

Young Writers Society

Sweetie Bot 2.0

Reviews: 2
Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:11 am
View Likes
jellyfox says...

Basic plot synopsis:
In a cyberpunk universe set in the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic fiction, everypony has a robot helper, often in the form of a little filly or adorable animal. For example, Applejack has Apple Bot, Rainbow Dash has Scootabot, Twilight Sparkle has a computer interface, Spike.exe, etc... Whenever a robot malfunctions, they're taken to the mechanic, Fluttershy, usually surrounded by robots in the form of animals. Rarity, however, has a strong bond with her robot, Sweetie Bot. Almost to the point where Rarity swore Sweetie Bot thought she was her sister. Celestia Industries produced all of the robots, and they came out with a new line, the PonyBots 2.0, which touted better AI, more memory, and had better voice modulators. Everypony got one, except Rarity, because when she was about to throw the old Sweetie Bot in the recycler, she started crying, which had her convinced that Sweetie Bot was developing what seemed to be a soul. Back in Ponyville, everypony's new robots were malfunctioning, seeming to glitch up and do whatever. In one tragic instance, a pony was even killed when a robot exploded. Sweetie Bot, being an older model, remained perfectly fine. Rarity was sure something fishy was going on, and she decided to take Sweetie Bot on a quest to investigate!

(One plays Sweetie Bot, the other plays Rarity. I'll let the guest pick first.)
(Decided to post it on this board...)
Insanity keeps me from losing my mind.
"Ghosts are real, and monsters are real, too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win."
-Stephen King

494 Reviews

Reviews: 494
Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:30 pm
Holysocks says...

Hmmm, it would be fun to have a writing partner. But I've never watched My Little Pony.
100% autistic

okay I think I need to grab some nachos
— BluesClues