z

Young Writers Society

Co-op SB. Partner Needed.

Reviews: 0
Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:56 pm
LiteraryVenom says...

I started up an SB a while back - The Jester Rebellion - and had to close it down due to personal issues. Now that I have the time and a lot less drama, though, I'd like to start another one - this time with a partner or two to help me keep things on track. I'd like to do something fantasy-related but modern as well, if that makes sense. I'm not entirely sure on what, though, so whoever I choose is going to help me design the plot, as well as decide on rules and whatnot.

If you'd like to help me out, just leave me a message below with how many storybooks you've been in or personally run (Estimates are fine), How many you're currently involved in (So I don't overload anyone), and maybe a couple of things you have in mind based on my extremely vague description. Okay?

I appreciate it guys.

-LiteraryVenom
I have to write. I have to write the same way I have to eat, the same way I have to breathe. It's like life to me. I have no idea where I'd be if I didn't do what I do.

~Yours Truly :3

289 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 289
Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:29 pm
Caesar says...

Wait, do you know me well enough or do I need to fill that out? :P
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:38 pm
LiteraryVenom says...

No, I think you're good Ita o.o
Though hey, if you get bored, have a ball! xD
I have to write. I have to write the same way I have to eat, the same way I have to breathe. It's like life to me. I have no idea where I'd be if I didn't do what I do.

289 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:23 am
Caesar says...

Ah, cool.

Wait, what? xD

197 Reviews

Reviews: 197
Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:58 am
Lycando says...

I'm game for this!

Based on your description of modern fantasy? It's not that unheard of, pretty much like wizards in modern times. Think Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Apprentice. If that's what you were thinking, that is XD

Edit: Currently involved in one, my own. But I'm still available!
Insert certain quote here from some terribly famous and renowned great scientist/philosopher/actor who is now dead and so his/her words shall carry on -Lycando

Yes you have a story? Yes you want a review? Yes please click here.

Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:17 pm
LiteraryVenom says...

I know it's not unheard of, but I'm just not sure what I'm looking for.

I may recruit the both of you... :P But I'll give it another day.

Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:34 pm
LiteraryVenom says...

Lycando, Ita, I'm recruiting you both if neither of you have any qualms with working with me..

I think I'm going to have us plan in a TitanPad, though.

Link: http://titanpad.com/XLC3c4K7VT

289 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:49 pm
Caesar says...

I'll be plotting there.

*gestures in butterfly meme*
— BluesClues