z

Young Writers Society

Wanna b my partner? ^^

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:46 pm
KatKage says...

(If I come across you as stupid/weird, there is a simple explanation; I AM ^^)

In my many (16) years of life, I have read alot of books. Alot of books. and of all those books, I have always had a special appreciation for the books written by more than one person. How two completely different minds come together to make a beautiful piece of art. I want to do this too ^^ I have no story ideas. . . no, that's a lie. I do, but if I'm gonna write a story with someone, i want the idea to come from both sides, not just me or the other person, you know what I'm saying? ^^
Please, before replying, take into account the warnings seen bellow, thank you ^^
WARNING!
~I am stupid. ^^''
~I write mostly/only fantasy/science fiction and want to write a story in this genre for this a s well ^^
~Mi spellling iznt tht grate ^^''
~May spout random words relating to philosophy and the meaning of life
~If I really get going with an idea, I'll write rant-posts that will be long and nearly impossible to comprehend. Reading said posts may cause; dizziness, uncontrollable laughter, shock, fainting, nausea, and involuntary facial expressions ranging from horror, to shock, to disbelief, to 'What the Heck is This?!?'

So, Wanna be my partner? ^^
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~
Kyrie Eleison down the road that I must travel,
Kyrie Eleison through darkness of the night

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:34 pm
Nook says...

Sure! We have a lot in common. I write mostly fantasy/sy-fi, the only reason my spellings coming out good is cause of the auto-correct setting on my iPad. Otherwise, im hopeless... I'm into philosophy too, so much that I have recently started reading Hinduism books about reincarnation and what not. I don't mind the long random posts either. I'm very tolerant. If its my little brother, then I will beat the crap out of him. But publicly, I'm a nice person!!:)
HERE>>OTAKU FOR LIFE<<HERE
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)
"I'm not stupid. I'm just too lazy to show how smart I am." -Hyouka(Oreki)

28 Reviews

Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:16 pm
KatKage says...

O.O
O0O
Yay! ^^ You beat up your little brother too? we do have alot in common ^u^
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~

94 Reviews

Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:34 pm
Nook says...

:smt002
So, what do you want to write about? Which of the two genre and do you have a general plot line or something?
"People's feelings are memories that transcend time[that's why they're so hard to forget]." - Steins;Gate(Makise)

28 Reviews

Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:14 pm
KatKage says...

hm... what do you feel like writing? ^^ I can come up with plot lines for either ^^
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~

94 Reviews

Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:13 am
Nook says...

That depends on whether I'm in the mood for comedy or action. I feel like punching something right now, so let's go with sci-fy!
But first, a bit about ourselves: (since we're gonna be working together and all)
Me:
Likes and dislikes: Likes deep romance, anime, crazy visual effects and chocolate. Hate the color pink, creepy crawly things, liars and butterflies. (yes,butterflies)
Hobbies: Watching anime, drawing anime, reading fantasy novels, listening to sweet, melodic music and... reading about Bio.
Writing style: Stiff, good descriptions, crazy plot lines, mostly romantic stuff.

Now, your turn!!

28 Reviews

Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:34 am
KatKage says...

and for Me ^^
Gender: Wait, lemme check. . . yep, still Female, thank God ^u^
Likes: Chocolate(<~ Would be dead by now without it ^^), Romance in stories ^^ (the deep meaningfull kind, not the 'we're both hot, lets make out' kinda stuf XP), manga ^^, fanatsy/sci-fi ^^ usually a mix, distopian fiction ^^, purple ^^ Wings!! ^^
Dislikes: Pink, Black, spoiled brats, and Sasuke XP
Hobbies: Writing (a-durh! ^u^) reading, reading manga, drawing manga, pasteling the sky ^^, listening to music that helps me concentrate on my story lines, thinking about my story lines and characters(they so cute!! ^^) ^^
Writing style: I think I have good flow, usually write in the first person, Have mostly writen cute stufs ^u^ (Like that amazing magical moment when the two people who have had a crush on each other finially fully realizes their fealings and they have cute kiss ^^)

. . .I'm in the mood for wings, you? ^u^
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~

94 Reviews

Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:26 pm
Nook says...

Wings...I think they're absolutely beautiful but I still suck at drawing them.
I mostly read YA, you know, like Hush Hush, or Fallen (love that series!!) And it pisses me off whenever romance novels are based of that 'we're both hot, lets make out' kinda romance.
So, I'm guessing we're going to have a love interest for our MC. I'm okay with dystopian, (Hunger Games!!!love that series too!) and first, let's figure out the setting before we do anything else!

(This was a bit all over the place, I know.)

28 Reviews

Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:49 pm
KatKage says...

(It's k, so are mine usually ^u^)
hmmm. . . well, the main character has to be a girl ^u^ that's plain and obvious. . . should the setting be future-istic, medieval, or modern? ^^ WAIT! How about a combination of all three!?!? ^u^ Modern Techieval ^u^ It doesn't have to be all serious att first, we can have it kinda funny and then it gets serious ^u^ alot of great manga starts out that way ^^ Naruto, Itsuwaribito, Fruits Basket ^u^ of course it always has a ring of something deep and emotional ^u^
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~

94 Reviews

Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:11 pm
Nook says...

Yeah,good idea...
(Sorry I can't say anything else, just poured out my heart in the rant forum and it felt gooooooooooood. Immensely.)

28 Reviews

Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:13 pm
KatKage says...

ya, I saw that ^u^ Ranting does feel good, doesn't it? ^u^ What's even better is when someone listens ^u^
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~

94 Reviews

Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:53 pm
Nook says...

Yeah...

28 Reviews

Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:44 pm
KatKage says...

Mechanical wings ^^. . . lots of mechanical wings. . . some one doesn't have them, they're real. Holy damn, he didn't see that coming now did he? . . . But why does she have them? . . . Don't you hate it when the government experiments on peoples? ^^ or is it the government? . . . Who's pulling the governments strings? Everyone has strings. . . everyone. . . .

^^
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~

94 Reviews

Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:47 pm
Nook says...

Hmmm...
Is this a plot or just one of yer' random posts?
(I say this in a friendly way)

28 Reviews

Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:51 pm
KatKage says...

. . . Can it be both? ^^
I am a Leaf on the Wind,
Watch me Soar
~

If you can't describe what you are doing as a process, you don't know what you're doing.
— W. Edwards Deming