z

Young Writers Society

Chasing Jane

413 Reviews

Reviews: 413
Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:26 am
Cailey says...

So, I've had this idea for a romance... but could never actually get anything written. I think a partner would help. So, basically, what I have is a girl named Jane, a boy named Chase, they fall in love. :) The rest I need a partner to help me figure out.
Last edited by Cailey on Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A non-writing writer is a monster courting insanity. -Kafka

Look: A Link! https://caijobetweenthepages.wordpress.com/

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:24 pm
Stellabeam says...

Oooohh that sounds fun, I just thought of 5 different ideas for a love story when I read this. Can I be your partner? Do you want this to be real life or more fantasy. PM me if you're interested! :D
“A child of five could understand this. Fetch me a child of five.”- Groucho Marx

If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure."-J. Danforth Quayle

I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it- M. Twain

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:49 am
starrgazer says...

Are you still looking for partners? If you are, I'd love to help :)
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade

Pffffft, yeah right...fat lot of help sour lemon juice would do. When life also throws me a bag of sugar, then we'll start talking.

:)

I have lived through much, and now I think I have found what is needed for happiness. A quiet secluded life in the country, with the possibility of being useful to people to whom it is easy to do good... then rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor - such is my idea of happiness.
— Leo Tolstoy