z

Young Writers Society

Gifted

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:41 pm
*singerofthenight* says...

*Okay, so heres the plot:

Strange things are happening at Thomas Prep. Kids are disappearing, and no one knows why. After four very different students come together to complete a project for Dr. Shavkian, a mean teacher who rules with her fists. Literally. Soon, they start to realize that something is wrong at Thomas Prep...something evil. Can they come together and find out what it is? Or is whatever they're up against going to be the last thing they learn at Thomas Prep?

Monica Jackson: The new girl. Sent on a scholarship; trying to fit in at school without, literally, burning it down.
Marcus “Marc” Peterson: A loner who has this strange knack for electrionics. He can hack just about anything.
Lisa Wilson: All out Miss Popular. She has it all...including the unwanted visions of the future.
Jaden “Jade” Matthews: A shadow of his famous dad, He starts to relize that he can change forms. As in “ I change into animals”
"Hello, is this thing on?"

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:10 pm
*singerofthenight* says...

Lisa:

Choking on air, she sat up in the bed, her hair streaming into her eyes and sweat pouring down her face. Damn the dreams, the visions that haunted her at night. She shivered from teh cold night air and huddled back under the covers, curling into herself. Closing her eyes, she tried to sleep; tried to let go of the haunting memories that assaulted her everytime she closed her eyes. It wasn't like she wanted them to happen. She truely didn't. But it didn't matter what she wanted. It was a cruel gift that she had and she couldn't get rid of it. Squeezing her eyes tighter, she listened to the hum of the wind outside before she finally drifted back off into that state of delusion.
"Hello, is this thing on?"

Reviews: 1
Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:48 pm
mvb627 says...

(I'm going to write in first person if that's alright)

Monica:

I ran my fingers through the tangled clump of stuff that passed as my hair. As Lisa stirred, I looked out the window. The sun rising over the trees only reminded of how I was trapped in a world of hate. I sighed as Lisa finally woke up.
"Morning," I said as she ran to the bathroom. I got up off the ground and started for breakfast.
Kirby is my friend!

(o.o) <----- Raccoon is watching you.

An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that life's going to launch you into something great, so just focus and keep aiming.
— Unknown