z

Young Writers Society

Magic Spells

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:33 pm
SoggyPoptart says...

I ran down the stairs as fast as I could. My hind legs following me as I rushed down the hardwood stairs. I came to a halt when I saw the door was closed. I thought she'd be home by now. I sat where I was, brought a large black fur covered paw to my mouth and licked it, brought the saliva covered paw to my face and rubbed it against. I really miss taking showers. Tonight, Andrea would see me as human, as I had been made. I've wanted to tell her since the day I met her. Where is she?

That moment, it clicked. She was at the 'Hippie Market' she liked to call it. She was buying scents for the house. Lavender, and Holly were her favorite. The lavender was suppose to scare away bad spirits on Halloween. I hoped tonight is going to go well, and she doesn't end up cursing my ass... Again. Just then, I heard the door unlock and open. I saw her walk in, beautiful as usual. I ran to her and sat down and looked up at her.

"Owwww." Even though I was a cat and had been for over two centuries, I sucked at talking. "Owww meff owww." [i]I missed you! You're beautiful. HELP ME!!!i]

"Hey Gyps." She spoke, with two brown bags in each arm.
Life isn't like a box of chocolates. Life is more like a jar of Jalapenos, what you do today might burn your rear tomorrow!

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:31 am
WrittenInStone says...

(Would you like someone to join? Just curious.)
To fly away on gossamer wings, sheer as night's reflective glow, I would could I cradle child hecate to my breast.

|| Wisp. ||

33 Reviews

Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:37 am
SoggyPoptart says...

oh, no thank you (: my partner hasn't joined yet.
Life isn't like a box of chocolates. Life is more like a jar of Jalapenos, what you do today might burn your rear tomorrow!

321 Reviews

Reviews: 321
Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:23 am
Flower~Child says...

With it so close to Halloween I had to get the supplies to cast a protection spell. It was always a lot of work, but it was worth it in the end. It's weird being so scared of something that you don't even know about, but I'd rather feel safe in the end.

The only other thing, excluding myself, that I cared about enought to protect was my cat. Speaking of Gyspy I felt the familiar pawing at my leg.

"Hey Gyps," I said as I started to set my bags down. I got the general cats reply, a large meuf owwww.

The one thing about Gyps, was the fact that he always understood me. He never questioned why I did magic like the rest of the world did. He never judged me like everyone else, I just wish that I could understand him sometimes.

"Ain't that right Gypsy, if only cats could talk."
My reality comes to a close as I once again realize that you don't love me, and even if I love you with my everything you will never care.

33 Reviews

Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:37 am
SoggyPoptart says...

I can! I can talk A! I can! Cast a spell, you're a witch! I can talk! I felt sad inside, she would hear me tonight at midnight, my spell was broken... well, for a week that is. I really wanted to talk to her, she never hit me, or let me starve like the others did. I wish I could talk to her now. I thought I would be excited when this day came that I could actually speak to her, and she would be able to understand me. Now, I'm nervous as ever.

I saw her light the sage and lavender and close her eyes. "Doesn't this smell good? I wonder if it smells different to you." She spoke to me.

I looked at her with rounded eyes. It didn't smell different to me, I could just smell it 12X more than she could.

I want to talk, I want to just sleep next to you. Just sleep, just to know what that feels like. I want to eat chinese food, and watch a scary movie and take showers! I want to mow the damn lawn! I want to wash my clothes! Oh, I wish you could here me, but come 12:00 AM I'm golden. I will be able to talk to you.

321 Reviews

Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:42 am
Flower~Child says...

The smell of lavender and sage filled the room, calming like nothing else could. The only distraction was Gypsy, who was meowing loudly on the floor.

"What's wrong, Gypsy?" I got the same reply in return. "It's to bad be will be alone tonight, but I am happy with just you. It's good to be accepted for once."

Big rounded eyes stared up at me, almost begging me for a pet.

"Alright, I'll pet you."
My reality comes to a close as I once again realize that you don't love me, and even if I love you with my everything you will never care.

33 Reviews

Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:25 am
SoggyPoptart says...

I watched a black and white horror movie with her, it was already 11:47 PM. She was fresh out of candy at about 9:30 PM. She had fallen asleep so soon. I layed comfy on her flat stomach. I was in love, but she just thought of me as a cat. That's all I was to her, a cat. Well in twenty minutes or so, I was going to become my human self, I just hope she doesn't hate me...

*how old is she?*

321 Reviews

Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:08 pm
Flower~Child says...

*she is 19*

It's hard to stay awake late anymore. Stress exhaustes me constantly. With my mother kicking me out, and the death of my father following it, stress was a key part to my life. I tried to fight sleep for tonight, but I just couldn't do it. I soon found myself in a weird dream.

-Dream-

"Andrea?"
"Hmmm," I mumbled sleepily.
"Andrea, it's Gypsy."
I tried to escape from the dream, my cat can't talk to me.
"Andrea, please wake up," the cat voice pleaded.

I opened my eyes slowly, blinking away the sleep. Shock hit me like a brick wall, someone was in my appartment!

33 Reviews

Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:28 pm
SoggyPoptart says...

Andrea's beautiful eyes opened, she was awake! Finally.

"Wake up, it's-"I didn't get the full sentence out before she screamed.

"Get out!!! Get out of my apartment!!!!" She screamed. "HELP!"

I clamped a hand over her mouth. "Andrea it's me, Gypsy! I'm human... Again."

321 Reviews

Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:03 am
Flower~Child says...

The cold hard hand of a man clasped over my mouth, stiffling my screams. He could only say one thing, "It's me Andrea, Gypsy."

I didn't believe it, I couldn't believe it. How could such a dark magic occur in this place. I even cast spells against it, and now I was being held captive by the very thing I worked to get rid of.

"You were my only friend, I wimpered, and now you to betrayed me." Sobs clogged my throat and I couldn't scream anymore.

33 Reviews

Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:12 am
SoggyPoptart says...

I felt hurt by her whimper, like someone had stabbed me.

"Andrea, I'm not going to hurt you. I will explain all of this, but you need to calm down." I spoke as calmly as I could. "Now, I'm going to remove my hand, but you have to promise me you are going to let me explain..."

She only nodded.

I removed my hand. She stayed silent.

"Well, what are you waiting for?! You have thirty seconds before I cast a curse on you!" She growled.

"My name is actually Marc Coosbays. I am twenty-one and I was cursed by a witch when I turned sixteen. I'm only allowed to turn human once every five years. This is my first time and I am just as freaked out as you are." I said almost all in one sentence...

321 Reviews

Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:45 pm
Flower~Child says...

My mind raced as I tried to process this. There were many ways to tell if this was true or not. I could sit here for however long he stayed human, find the witch who did it, or I could just zap him not and end this all together.

"You have two choices," I said with a determined voice.

"Ok," he replied simply.

"You can either find the witch who did it, or I'll kill you right now."

33 Reviews

Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:57 am
SoggyPoptart says...

REALLY?! Had she really just give me an ultimatume?

"Then you're going to have to kill me, because the witch who did this was my own mother." I spoke sternly

321 Reviews

Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:23 pm
Flower~Child says...

Oh really now,my mind started racing for a response.
"Does it look like I care either way?" "I can easily kill you, it's just as easy as you finding your own mother."

33 Reviews

Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:40 pm
SoggyPoptart says...

I really couldn't believe this she was being really, really stupid. I just stared at her. I towered over her and glared at her. She didn't seem to care about me, not the way she use to.

"Is that what you really want? You want to kill me?" I whispered it. "Do it then."

I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
— Walt Disney