z

Young Writers Society

Needs a Partner

Reviews: 0
Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:46 pm
View Likes
antaseaD says...

ok, here it is.....

So,a girl(around highschool-ish) comes home one day to find her parents dead.She doesn't know what happens,just that her mother left her a voice message that says to find some unknown man who'll help her,and to stay as far away from their house as possible.She later finds the man, and he teaches her how to fight and use her untamed powers(how and when she finds him will be up to my partner). She later discovers that she is the Light, and holds the fate of the world on her shoulders as she runs from the Domen, evil underworld demons.

PM me if you wanna work on it!! :)

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:14 am
View Likes
AyumiGosu17 says...

Gotcha. Whenever you want to start.
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

37 Reviews

Reviews: 37
Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:52 am
View Likes
Sarah Pass says...

A girl who has parents are divorced, but her father still loves her mother. The mother has a lot of boyfriends who have harmed her but she has been to afraid to tell anyone until she meets this boy when he starts going to her school New york High School for the Arts. He is a talented musician who has traveled all over Europe with his mom and grandmother. His mother is abusive to him but and even though he is very close to his grandmother does not tell her, afraid of what his grandmother will think of his mother. The reason he goes to New york is because that is were he lived before he became famous and wanted to take a break and just go to "regular school" until graduation. They are in the eleventh grade. Please pm me if you would like to write it with me. Oh, I'll be the girl. I forgot to say that I would prefer a guy or a girl that knows boys well enough that the male charter doesn't seem girly.
Giving in is easy,fighting for what you believe in is the hard part.

And you have to flaunt the weird, my friends.
— Alex Fierro