z

Young Writers Society

Seireitei (Amber and Emi)

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:08 am
EmiSukotto16 says...

"You two don't stand a chance. This is your last chance to leave." Aizan said.

Asuka drew her zanpakuto. "Not a chance."

Asuka raced forward, slicing down with her blade. Tousen, the now ex-captain of Squad 9, intercepts her and pushes her back, standing between Asuka and Aizan. Ichimaru stepped up next to Tousen, his usual grin turned into a frown as he watched Miharu move up next to Asuka, blade drawn.

Asuka rushed forward as Tousen readied his blade. He swung at her, but she dodged it with a twist and sliced upward with her own zanpakuto. He jerked his head out of the way, but her blade caught a piece of his hair, slicing cleanly through it. Before it hit the ground, Asuka spun and thrust a knee into Tousen's side. He flew sideways, but never lost his balance.

"You are no ordinary Lieutenant." He said. "You haven't even released you zanpakuto. You have been hiding your true potential, but these moves do not fit your spiritual pressure. You are still hiding something."

Asuka ignored him and attacked again. Thrusting forward with her blade, but a swift spin of his blade knocked her attack off. Asuka quickly sidestepped before Tousen could counter.
Llama 1:"Shh! Do you hear that? That's the sound of forgiveness."
Llama 2:"That's the sound of people drowning, Carl!"
Llama 1:"That is what forgiveness sounds like; screaming and then silence."

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:22 am
Knurla says...

(I'm not really sure how far you want me to progress this, so I'm just going to go with the flow.)

Miharu jumped and met Tousen's blade as Asuka flew back. He had nicked Asuka's uniform, but Miharu wasn't going to let it go further than that. Asuka was very capable of handling herself, but Miharu was way too pissed to let this go. Both Miharu and Tousen jumped back, falling to the ground.

"Captain Ichimaru, Aizen, and Tousen." She pulled her blade out to the side, parallel with the ground, "You have committed the ultimate crime of treason, and you shall be punished."

Captain Aizen smiled, "What a silly girl. You have much growing up to do."

"You only wish you was that lucky." Miharu pointed the blade at Captain Ichimaru, "Burn, Hiarashi!" Her zanpakto released, a thousand tiny dagger of fire swirling and burning towards him.

"Captain, you do not belong here anymore."
Formerly known as AmberAngst

28 Reviews

Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:40 am
EmiSukotto16 says...

Asuka glanced at Miharu as her zanpakuto took it's shikai form. It was a beautiful sight, but Asuka had to return her gaze to Tousen who was preparing to strike.

Better finish this quickly. She thought. She knocked away Tousen's strike andleapt back, putting space between them. "Descend, Kuroi Taki!" She held her sword out forward, keeping the blade parallel to the ground. The original blade widened as a second blade grew from the bottom of the hilt. She spun it gracefully, but then increased it's speed until it became a blur. Black water began to form in a ring around the blades' arc. In a flash, a fast-spinning vortex of water burst forward, roaring toward Tousen. The Captain dodged, but Asuka followed with the vortex, catching the man's leg with the water and throwing off his balance. He flipped and landed roughly on his knee.

"Time to finish this." Asuka reached for her leather bracelet, ready to show her true potential and take care of these traitors fast.

"It's time for us to go." Aizan said suddenly. Tousen nodded and flashstepped to Aizan's side, followed by Ichimaru, whose jacket had small burn holes in it. A loud noise from above made the two lieutenant's look up. The sky had ripped open, and the arms and faces of several Menos Grandes reached out.

"What in the hell?!" Asuka exclaimed.

84 Reviews

Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:44 pm
Knurla says...

Miharu called off her shikai, and let her sword rest by her side.

"The Menos Grandes." The traitor captains began their descent into Waco Mundo, running like cowards.

"Come back here so we can finish this!" Asuka was screaming up at them, her anger pushing her emotions.

"Asuka," Miharu grabbed her shoulder, "We can't do anything. If we follow them into Waco Mundo, we'll be torn to pieces." Miharu gritted her teeth together, trying not to scream at them as well. She saw Asuka call back her shikai, and put away her zanpakto.

28 Reviews

Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:08 am
EmiSukotto16 says...

It took moments for the rip to mend and the sky returned to it's normal state.

"Damn," Asuka growled, still staring at the sky. What the hell just happened? She sighed and sheathed her zanpakuto, then looked at Miharu. "Any ideas as to what that was?"

Miharu shook her head and looked up at the sky.

"It seems Aizan, Tousen, and Ichimaru have joined up with the Menos Grande." A voice said from behind them. They turn and notice the reason for Aizan's retreat. Nearly every Captain in the Seireitei had gathered. Even the missing Yoruichi. Captain unohana and her squad had begun to tend to the injured Renji and Ryouka.

Asuka and Miharu bowed respectfully to High Captain Yamamoto as he came forward. Asuka straightened first and spoke. "Forgive us, High Captain. We tried to capture him."

"Nevermind that. You two are safe." The High Captain said. "Although, it was foolish of you two to take on three captains." He looked at the two of them and Asuka suddenly noticed her spiritual energy was still unleashed. She quickly reigned it in to it's usual level, not that it mattered now. All the Captains had felt it. Damn. Asuka thought as the High Captain gave her a look that said "we'll discuss that later".

Shit. Asuka thought.

However, a week passed, and it wasn't discussed. The Seireitei had been repaired, and things were running smoothly. It had been revealed that Aizan had eliminated Central 46 and had been giving out orders. Apparently he'd had most of the Shinigami hypnotized by his zanpakuto. And all this was so he could get some device out of Rukia Kuchiki. What is was for, no one knew.

Asuka had just returned from running an errand for Captain Ukitake when the Hell Butterfly showed up. Asuka lifted her hand and the black insect landed on her index finger. It conveyed it's message and flew away.

"I suspect High Captain Yamamoto wishes to see you." Captain Ukitake said, watching the butterfly flutter away.

"Yes, sir. He also told me he wants to discuss the mission with you." Whatever that means. Asuka thought.

The Captain just nodded solemnly and stood. "Very well." He grabbed his Captain's coat and drew it on. "We shall both go to the High Captain, now."

"Yes, sir." Asuka said and followed the Captain from his office. They walked through the Seireitei to the High Captain's office.

"Good Morning, Jinshou, Lieutenant Fujimoto." The elder Captain said. He looked past them and nodded. "Welcome Toushirou, Shunsui, and Lieutenant Himuro."

Asuka turned and saw the trio entering and nodded at Miharu. Maybe they weren't here about they're head on fight with the traitors.

"As you Captains know, there's been a disturbance in the World of the Living. I'm sending your Lieutenants, along with Lieutenant Hisagi, there to investigate the problem alongside Renji Abarai, who is already assisting the investigation with Ichigo Kurasaki and the other Ryouka." Yamamoto explained.

Asuka frowned. If this was all they were here to discuss, why wasn't Rangiku here to hear it? Or Shuhei for that matter?

"They are to leave by noon today." Yamamoto finished. "I want you three to continue the investigation here." The High Captain was acting like Asuka and Miharu weren't in the room at all. "You may go."

The Captains nodded and turned to leave. Asuka looked at Miharu, who shrugged, then they both moved to follow the Captains.

"I need you to stay, lieutenants." Yamamoto said. Asuka and Miharu turned back and stood side by side before the High Captain. "Forgive the length of time it took me to speak with you. I assume you know that I wish to discuss your show of power during the incident." The lieutenant's nodded. "You two are not ordinary Lieutenants, and you are hiding your true abilities, even as we speak. I would not be surprised if you had both reached Bankai already. I would one day like to hear the reasons, but that is not a discussion for the present. I shall only tell you that from now on, I shall be watchful of you. I also warn you to be careful while in the World of the Living."

Both women hesitated, then nodded. "Thank you, sir." Asuka said.

At noon, Asuka said goodbye to her Captain and followed Miharu through the gate to the World of the Living.

"You may go, now."

84 Reviews

Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:14 am
Knurla says...

Miharu was now the captain of her squad. Someone had replaced her as lieutenant, but she had no idea who it was. All she could think about lately was how her captain had betrayed them all. She would destroy him for it. Head Captain had sent her and Asuka to the world of the living, along with a few others.

The Head Captain had seen them releasing their zanpaktos, and was pretty accurate in his assumption about their bankai's. Of course, they had not perfected it yet, but they would be working alongside Renji Abarai to fix that matter.

"Never have I been one to complain," Miharu said to Asuka, "but these clothes are so aggravating. I wish I could wear my robes again."

Asuka chuckled at her, "We just have to deal with it for now."

28 Reviews

Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:19 am
EmiSukotto16 says...

Personally, Asuka liked her gigai. The clothes needed some getting used to, since they weren't as loose as the Shinigami robes, but they looked good. The two women were dressed in the uniforms of the local school.

"Looking good." Urahara said, walking into the shop. "How are they fitting?"

"Feels fine." Asuka said. Miharu just grumbled.

"Good, well. Ichigo and the others are over at the school. Ururu and Jinta can take you over there."

"Why can't they take themselves?" Jinta complained. "I've got stuff to do."

"Like sweep the store?" Tessai growled.

The spunky red-haired boy flinched. "No, it's not important. Come on, let's go." He hurried out of the shop.

"Thanks, Urahara " Asuka called as the pair made their way out of the store after Ururu and Jinta.
Last edited by EmiSukotto16 on Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

84 Reviews

Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:24 am
Knurla says...

Miharu did not like this little twerp, but she knew he'd be gone soon enough.

"Yeah, well, here it is." The kid grumbled and took off back to Urahara's shop. The girl with him smiled slightly and waved them off. She seemed a shy, timid little girl, but Miharu could tell that she was tough on the inside.

"Well, this seems like its gonna be fun." Miharu couldn't tell whether Asuka was being sarcastic or not.

"Yeah, if you say so." Miharu crossed her arms and glared at this so called school.

"Oh come on Miharu. It can't be that bad." The two of them headed into the building. They were to be in the same class as Ichigo Kurasaki and Rukia Kuchki.

"What?! You guys?!" Ichigo jumped out of his seat when he saw the two of them, "What are you doing here?!"

Miharu, arms still crossed, closed her eyes in annoyance and responded, "What do you think we're doing? We're going to school."

Asuka laughed and took a seat next to Rukia, "Duh, Ichigo. I mean, didn't dad tell you we were moving here?"

Miharu and Asuka's alibi was that they were sisters. Ichigo's cousins.

"Ichigo, who are those girls?" One of his friends was staring at them like they were some kind of bug.

28 Reviews

Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:44 am
EmiSukotto16 says...

"I'm Asuka, and this is my sister Miharu. We just moved here. We used to go to school with Rukia before she moved." Asuka said sweetly.

"It seems alot of students are moving here from that school," sad another of Ichigo's friends, a calm dark-haired guy.

"Well, Asuka, Rukia, and I are great friends, so naturally we decided to follow Rukia when she moved. Besides, we're closer to Cousin Ichigo." Miharu explained.

"Seems like Ichigo's got a large family. Didn't your cousin; what was his name? Renji? Yeah, didn't he just move here a few days ago?" The less calm friend asked.

"Yeah, he did. Didn't he?" Asuka said. "Looks like the whole family will be here before long." Which was fairly true. Captain Yamamoto had said Rangiku and Shuhei would be coming also.

The bell rang to start class and everyone took their seats as the teacher began speaking. Asuka was only half-listening to the teacher as she doodled in a notebook. Rukia then slipped a note onto her desk.

Why did they send you here? It read.

Asuka scribbled a response. Not sure. Only information we have is that there's a 'situation' in the world of the living.

Rukia frowned at the note.

At lunch, they all met on the rooftop. "Situation? That's all they said?" Rukia sked Asuka and Miharu. Ichigo, Chad, and Uriu sat down next to them and listened in.

Asuka nodded.

"I had actually hoped your Captain had told you something more on it before we left." Miharu said on a sigh.

"Nothing. He just told me to be careful, that I'd get more information when he did." She held up her Hollow detector/communication device for emphasis.

"This is weird. Renji didn't know a thing either." Ichigo said.

84 Reviews

Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:20 am
Knurla says...

Miharu rolled her eyes, "That doesn't suprise me. Renji doesn't know anything."

"Hey!" Renji shouted at Miharu, "Who are you to say that? You don't know anything either!"

"At least I'm not a mooch." Everyone stifled a laugh from that one, and left poor little Renji pouting and steaming at them.

"Alright, so now that we've established the fact that we know absolutely nothing, what are we going to do?" The quincy had spoken up this time, and Miharu glared at him. He was the last one left, but she still didn't like him.

"Well, I suppose we just wait for something to happen." Ichigo shrugged.

"I guess that's all- " Right at that moment, everyone's soul phones went off, and those who didn't have one looked over shoulders. "Maybe we spoke too soon." Rukia closed her phone.

"There's at least three hollows in town. It's time to get busy." Renji used his soul pass to get out of his body, followed by Asuka, Miharu, and Ichigo.

There was a loud howl, and one of the hollows appeared over the building. Rukia changed into her soul form, and everyone was ready to fight as two more appeared behind it.

28 Reviews

Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:51 pm
EmiSukotto16 says...

Asuka removed her gigai and drew her zanpakuto. "Let's make this quick and clean, shall we?" She said, glancing at the others. They nodded and returned their focus to the Hollows. "If we do one lieutenant to each Hollow, and one...er..." Asuka looked at Orihime and Chad, "Orihime, Chad, and Uriu can grab a Hollow each, also. Rukia and Ichigo, just pick on and go for it."

No one challenged her as they leapt towards the creatures. Asuka went for the one on the right, Orihime and Ichigo with her. She sliced the thing's chest as Orihime used her weapon to draw its attention to them. Ichigo leapt then and sliced at it's face, cutting through the Hollow's mask with one clean sweep. It disintegrated and the trio turned their attention on the other two Hollows.

84 Reviews

Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:10 am
Knurla says...

I promise that I'll post as soon as possible...My butt's killing me and I'm distracted by pain. Ugh...

28 Reviews

Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:18 pm
EmiSukotto16 says...

You killed it... =P

84 Reviews

Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:12 pm
Knurla says...

I totally forgot about it. :(
Babies tend to mess with your sanity...

28 Reviews

Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:59 pm
EmiSukotto16 says...

Lol. I figured that's what it was. =P

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
— William Shakespeare