Young Writers Society

Danger Cove (TN and Chup's)

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:15 am
View Likes
TNCowgirl says...

**She's the evil mermaid remember?**

Creed growled as he smelled the scent on Adam. He was marked. He gritted his teeth walking over to Kara and standing behind her.

"Your friends boyfriend has been changed." He whispere din her ear making her jump.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:25 am
Chupatoasta says...

**I know... I like just remembered after posting that thing. :D Umm... Kara was the blond that sat on Adam's lap... so Adam might be able to hear Creed since Kara was right next to Adam
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:32 am
TNCowgirl says...

***Ignore my last post, here is the redo. :D ***

Creed growled low in his throat and walked into the room his hand moving down into his pocket and getting the stone that was there. He slipped it on Adam's neck and Koral hissed as Adam jumped up screaming.

"NO! He's mine, Creed!" Koral yelled. Creed's eyes narrowed and he grabbed Adam's wrist as she tried to get him to go to her to remove the rock.

"Get out of my town, Koral. Last warning." He hissed.

"You'll regret this! Sea is coming, she'll make you regret this!" Koral spun around and left. Creed took the rock off Adam's neck and pulled him out the door Kara running after him as everyone else stayed behind oblivous to what had happened thanks to Creed.

"What is going on?" Kara demanded. "You left!"

"No I didn't." He replied. "Obviously everyone thought I did. Koral has turned several people here, including your boy toy here." He put his hand on Adam's neck and clutched his teeth as he felt the venom coming out.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:41 am
Chupatoasta says...

Kara, with her rage boiling over, let out an enraged scream and lunged at Creed, knocking him to the ground with all the power she had in her small body, her blond hair falling across her suddenly violet eyes. "I don't care how many stupid, ugly inhuman creatures there are here! None of this even started until you showed up. I had a perfect, freaking life until you and your demonic-vampirish family moved in! You just need to leave town and never come back, understand?" Her knuckles were turning white and her eyes were wild with rage. "Whatever mermaids, or whatever these freaks are, try to take this town, it'll be over my dead body, because this town... is mine!"

*I'm thinking about making her a werewolf or something... idk yet. It could be in the genes or something and Creed notices, maybe. If you're okay with that.**
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:58 am
TNCowgirl says...

***Ya, it's cool***

Creed stepped back looking at her. "You're not equiped to deal with them, no matter what is in you." He replied, as her blood boiled he sensed something in her he hadn't before.

"Get out of my town!" She hissed.

"Not happening, it was my town long before you were born, we've always been here!" He replied walking over to her. "Always will be, as I said, this is my town. I helped start it, I won't let it be run over. Until now it was the only sanctioned place for humans. Honestly, this isn't my fault, honestly, it's yours."

"How is it my fault!" She growled.

"Cause until you I could ignore humans and protect this place. If you want this town to die, with you. Fine I'll leave, btu you can't do anything alone. I'll let them control your boy. Whatever, least I know you didn't give a shit about me." He turned around and walked towards the woods holding a rock in his hand as he walked.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:14 am
Chupatoasta says...

Kara glared after him and scooped up a stone, chucking it as hard as she could at him. Who cared? Her life was falling apart anyway, and she didn't care how over-dramatic it seemed. He had been the only guy to actually show interest in her rather than chasing after her like all the other guys and then he moved because her parents slapped her. Ooh, big-flipping-deal. Creed tossed his own stone back, the two exploding on contact. Kara let out a growl and spun around quickly to help Adam to his feet. Creed could rot in hell for all she cared. But at the same time, Kara wanted to chase after him and drop to the ground in front of him and beg for forgiveness and that he'd help her.. but, she simply couldn't di that. Not now.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:29 am
TNCowgirl says...

Creed gritted his teeth as he walked towards their new house. He stormed inside and grabbed his leather jacket.

"No way is this going to work." He growled.

"Why? Cause she said she didn't want you, hated you and so on?" His dad asked.

"She doesn't understand, any of it. She's just like Sara, she doesn't care for me. I excite her, that's it!" He hissed. "What was I kidding myself!"

"Go back, she'll need your help and you know it. Sea came by, she's pretty mad. Koral and Sea are your problem."

"I'll clean them out then."

"And fix what they've done." He replied.

"FINE, then we're gone and remember to tell me never to fall for a human again!" HE growled walking back outside. He put stones in his pocket with other things as he walked. He found Kara and walked past her.

"What are you doing?" She demanded.

"Riding this town of Sea and Koral, and then doing as you wish and getting the hell out of your life. Your no different then any other human girl, I should've known you'd stab me in the back." He turned after putting a rock on Adam's neck. Adam fell back as the rock pulled the rest of the venom out, until all the venom was out the rock couldn't come off unless Creed took it off.
Want a Readers crit???

110 Reviews

Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:35 pm
TNCowgirl says...

**Don't forget to post on this one too. :D**
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:59 am
Chupatoasta says...

:xd: I have no idea what to post :? :lol:
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:49 am
TNCowgirl says...

Creed grabbed the stone when all the venom was out. "Get him home, he'll wake up in the morning." He said.

"What did you do?" She demanded.

"Saved his life." He replied gruffly. "I'll fix what they messed up, remove them, then we'll leave and be back in a hundred years when everyone is dead that'll remember us. Hope you're happy you get your way." He replied crushing the rock and letting it fall to the ground. Before it hit it disappeared as the venom disapated.

**Let me know if you still can't post. Reread it all if you need to catch up. :D**
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:11 am
Chupatoasta says...

"And what way is that?" Kara glared at his back until he turned around.

*AGH! I'm so out of it with this story... I'll reread it for sure! D:**
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:06 pm
TNCowgirl says...

**Sorry, I have to go to bed at 11 my time every night. No questions asked. :'( **

"I'll be gone, isn't that what you wanted?" He asked turning around. "For me and my demon family to be gone. To stop ruining your life?"

*oy*
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:19 pm
Chupatoasta says...

"Creed, it wasn't like that." Kara started after him, now feeling bad for what she had said. After all... he was the first guy ever to have actually shown intrest in her for her.

"So, you didn't say that you wished my family would leave, and that your life turned all screwy when I was in it." Creed growled and Kara sighed softly.

"I did... but you've gotta think Creed. I was so upset that you were moving, y'know? I mean, one second you're right there with me, and the next, you and your family completely vacate your house."

*grignrinvbrhgiggiejirollpjfjg*

Ugh...
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:46 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"I know it was rash but I was just trying to keep from pissing your parents off. If they didn't have to worry about me right next door it would be better." He shrugged.

*UGH*
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:42 pm
Chupatoasta says...

*Okay, so I was thinking, shocker I know(: but I was thinking that maybe Sea could be a merMAN... just to put a twist on things. Kind of like King Tridant or something, just a lot younger looking and without the huge mess of a beard.*

"My parents are just really judgemental." She was jogging beside him to keep up with his long stride. "It gets annoying, but you didn't have to move of it? Since when do other people's opinions of you bother y-"

"Ah, if it isn't my favorite little mix." A melodic, but still masculine voice seemed to fill the air and both Kara and Creed came to an abrupt stop, Kara following Creed's gaze to a tall, shirtless, long blonde-haired man who was standing in the middle of the street.

*If you don't want Sea to be a dude, just change the description to something about a woman :lol:*
George Bernard Shaw

There has never been a sadness not cured by breakfast food.
— Ron, Parks & Rec