**All I had, i need to do some rereading. :P **
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:03 am
Chupatoasta says...

"I'm sure." Katherine smiled sarcastically. "That's why we won fifty-eight to zero, huh?" Stone laughed softly and Katherine grinned, hugging him tightly before kissing him softly.

"We're here!" Ceder called loudly. "Now... let's eat."

*ughh*
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:07 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Stone smiled and wrapped hsi arm around Katherine's waist leading her inside, opening the door, and pulling out her chair. He couldn't help but be proud she was who was on his arm.

*UGH*
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:52 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Katherine laughed softly and kissed Stone on the cheek before taking a seat, Stone walking around and taking his own seat. Missy sat beside Katherine, and Hannah beside Missy while the guys all sat on the oppisite sides.

*rshfgaegvdnrlnaiwfshgorhjaefhair*
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:47 am
View Likes
TNCowgirl says...

*TIME SKIP TO DANCE*

Stone smiled as they pulled up to the hotel that was hosting the dance and he opened the door for Katherine.

"After you, Miss Katherine." He smiled bowing dramatically.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:38 am
Chupatoasta says...

"Miss Katherine? I like that." Katherine giggled softly and tucked her arm under Stone's. "Just glad it's not Miss Kitty." She smiled teasingly and laid her head on his shoulder as they walked into the hotel ball room. The theme, Night under the Stars, was really beautiful, even more so to Katherine since she'd helped out with the decor and such.

*hrjhosfhosf*
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:51 am
TNCowgirl says...

Stone smiled and laughed. "I figured you wouldn't want me to call you that." He replied finding a table for them to put their stuff on.

*UGH*
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:53 pm
Chupatoasta says...

**:O TN!!! Hello I'm back from the deadd!!! Oh my gosh I missed you, this site, and writing sooooo much!! It's been longer than two months, and I just got my new computer set up so I'm so happy!! Writing in my own little box is NOTHING compared to writing with you and everyone here!! I hope you're not angry about my prolonged leaving hahah!(: I've spent the last day or two reading ALL of our stories haha(:**

Katherine set her stuff on the table and smiled at Stone softly, leaning against the table as the music played around them. Stone pushed her side-swept bangs out of her face and Katherine laughed softly, her eyes staring up into his. "Truthfully, I don't care what you call me." She laughed softly, resting her arms up on his broad shoulders while her hands caressed his neck. "You're tense... like you're tired or something." She laughed softly, only teasing.

"Ha ha, very funny." Katherine shrugged her shoulders and kissed his cheek.

"I think it is." She remarked a little smugly.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm sure." Stone rolled his eyes and Katherine let out a Cheshire cat grin. A slow song came on and Stone held his hand out. "Would you like to dance, Miss Kitty?" He teased.

"No. I'd love to Mr. Pebbles." She winked and slipped her hand into Stone's, following him out to the dance floor.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:45 pm
TNCowgirl says...

***Don't worry about it. I'm glad you are back. I was gone all weekend cause my now offical boyfriend surprised me!!! Oh it was great!!! I'm head over heels in love and it should scare me but it doesn't. :D ***

Stone smiled and held her close as they danced. He didn't want to let her go. He could smell her, feel her close to him, and the sound of her breathing as it pushed against his neck. He loved every bit about her.

**ok, catch me up on this one. :P I odn't have time at the moment to read over it all so sorry it's short. Is she prego?**
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Sat May 08, 2010 12:32 am
Chupatoasta says...

*Yess she's prego, and she found out about the bet!!(:**

Katherine smiled softly as she rested her head on Stone's chest, pressing close with his arms around her as they swayed back a forth to the harmony of the music. She savored the scent of his cologne, the feeling of being next to him, the way his heartbeat made that calm, but fast lub-dub lub-dub. Katherine felt tears leak down her cheeks and she wiped her eyes secretely, suddenly feeling Stone's index finger under her chin, lifting it up to look into her eyes.

"Are you okay? What's wrong?" He asked, sounding worried.

"It's no- ahh!" Katherine suddenly gripped her stomach in sudden, sharp, aching pain, leaning against Stone as she cringed in sheer pain that was radiating from her stomach.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Sun May 09, 2010 1:29 am
TNCowgirl says...

Stone frowned and looked down at her. "Are you ok?" He asked softly.

"No." She gasped. He picked her up and ran out the door to his truck.

"Hang in there baby!" He said softly as he got her in the truck.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Sun May 09, 2010 1:45 am
Chupatoasta says...

Katherine cried out in pain, gripping at her dress as tears rolled down her cheeks. Why was this happening?! Tonight was supposed to be happy! They were supposed to dance the night away, and then go back to Katherine's house and cuddle up on the couch and watch a movie until they fell asleep, but no! This had to happen!

"Stone!" She cried loudly. "It hurts!" She whimpered, crying harder.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Sun May 09, 2010 2:03 am
TNCowgirl says...

"I know baby, I'm going to get you to the hospital." He said as he sped out of hte driveway and down the road.

"STONE!" SHe cried out.

"Hang in there baby!" He replied trying not to freak out.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Sun May 09, 2010 2:58 am
Chupatoasta says...

Katherine whimpered loudly, still crying, and curled into a ball in the passenger seat. The truck came to an abrupt stop and turned off, Stone soon lifting her from her seat as she sobbed. "Stone, it hurts so bad!" She cried aloud, crying harder.

"It's okay baby, everything's gonna be alright." He offered, running to the closest nurse.

"What's the problem?" She asked quickly, seeing the position Katherine was in.

"I don't know! All I know is that she's pregnant, and suddenly had this pain." As if on cue, Katherine screamed in pain, eurupting into more sobs.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Sun May 09, 2010 4:23 pm
TNCowgirl says...

The nurse led him to a back room where he was instructed to lay her down so that the doctor could examine her. He paced back and forth nervously as he watched the doctor at work, the pain in Katherine's eyes was almost unbearable to look at.

*UGH*
Want a Readers crit???

"We're just all nosy little busybodies."
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi