z

Young Writers Society

Far Away

203 Reviews

Reviews: 203
Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:53 pm
View Likes
October Girl says...

Skyler tried to balance on the tight rope, no one was watching it was beyond after hours. Her blonde hair got in her face, and her chocolate brown eyes focused forward and not downward.Her body was tensing up and it usually did that when she was about to fall. Her toes cramped and felt jagged against the rope. Skyler bit her cheek and felt a headache start behind her right eye. She tried to breathe but she felt her palms get sweaty and she put both arms out and began to walk, she wished this was easy and the stupid thing was if she fell there was no net. Damn...
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky
Then you are my star... ™

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:23 pm
View Likes
TNCowgirl says...

Cale bit the inside of his lip as Skylar walked across the tight rope. He saw her toes tighten and his heart stopped for a second before she took the next step. He hated watching her up on the tight rope. He knew that just one slip and she'd fall to her death. He couldn't have her die.

"Maybe she'll fall and die this time." His dad said from next to him. Everything in him boiled in anger but he kept his mouth shut. His family and her family hated each other. Even though they were in the same circus, they would never be around each other or talk. It used to be two different circuses but then the two were merged together. Now they traveled together, but his family and her's wouldn't talk. They would play jokes and tricks . Cale was tired of it. He watched Skylar reach the other podium and he started breathing normal again. He knew his act was up after the clowns so he slipped down to the costume area and pulled on his outfit. He road a pure black horse that he did tricks on. They were going to jump through loops of fire today, he was nervous but he was ready. Otherwise they did dare devil stunts around the arena and anything else you could imagene.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:12 pm
View Likes
October Girl says...

Skylar took a deep breath when she reached the other side and smiled at herself. She had done it! Really really done it! She jumped off, only to have her twin brother catch her.

"Thank God, I thought you were going to fall this time. I couldn't stand the thought of losing my wing woman!" Talyn kissed her on her cheek and set her down.

"Shows how much confidence you have in me." she smiled and regained her footing. "Oh gosh, what are they doing this time?" her heart stopped as she saw the Rival family come out with black, white, and brown horses. Then she saw the rings of fire.

"Why do you care? Is it because of Mr.Dangerous?" Talyn teased. "Of course a forbidden love, how romantic." He rolled his eyes. "How is it that you have a crush on Cale? The oldest of course."

Skylar elbowed her brother. "Shut up."
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:05 pm
View Likes
TNCowgirl says...

Cale raced into the ring on Fire, his horse, and rode around for a few minutes before they headed for the first ring of fire. He got his body ready as he felt Fire leap through it. They headed for the next ring as he turned around and went backwards. WIth each ring he did a different stunt his family following behind. When they had gone through them all twice the road to the middle and flipped under Fire's stomach as Fire kept running.

**I tried posting one like five times and now I just gave up on writing it again and it wanting to post. :@**
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:23 pm
View Likes
October Girl says...

**Oh I'm sorry :( I always right click and copy it. Just in case.**

Sky's heart stopped beating for a moment. She almost let out a scream but bit the inside of her cheek. Afraid of what would happen.

"Please, be careful." she whispered to no one.

**Sorry :p**
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:31 pm
View Likes
TNCowgirl says...

***Wow, I didn't see this one. :P ***

Cale finished his act and smiled as the crowd went crazy. He got up on Fire's back doing a back flip as they raced otu of the ring. He jumped off when they got out of site and he got to work rubbing Fire down. He glanced behind him and met Sky's eyes. He knew he had to look away, if his family caught him staring at her he'd be dead, but he couldn't help it. He turned away when his brother walked over.

"Good job." His brother smiled.

"Thanks." He replied.
Want a Readers crit???

Life’s disappointments are harder to take if you don’t know any swear words.
— Bill Watterson