z

Young Writers Society

Here For You

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:41 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Ella stood and held Karie close to her.

"We'll be going upstairs now. Our babies are tired and so are we," Ella said, calmly. Ara went to stand but Billy shook his head.

"You go on upstairs," he smiled. "I'll spend time with Ara and my boys."

"They are tired," Ella hissed. "And I won't hear of any of this."

Billy shrugged. "Then the boys can sleep. Ara don't look to tired to me," he grinned. "I'll just stay down here with her and you go on and take the babies upstairs."

Ella laughed. "You've got to be kidding me. You really think that I'm going to leave her down here? No way," she shrugged. She glared at him, daring him to say something else. Billy and her dad didn't scare her anymore. With one gone, Ella and Ara won against them.
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:31 am
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

Ara moved to walk towards Ella and Billy stepped in front of her.

"YOur not going anywhere." He growled. She stepped back and looked at Ara. Allen moved forward.

"Come on, we're going upstairs." Allen growled at Ella.

"I don't think so!" Ella hissed.

"You better go, Ella, or I'll hurt Ara. I can do so without hurting my sons." Billy growled.

54 Reviews

Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:10 am
View Likes
WhiteTiger93 says...

"You'd better not," Ella growled. She put Karie down on the couch and guarded her from veiw. "You touch her and I'll show you just how tough I can be."

Billy and Allen laughed. "You're a woman, Ella. You ain't gonna hurt anyone."

Ella cocked an eyebrow. "Weren't you the one I left bleeding in the forest, Billy-Boy?" She asked, mack sweet.

Billy narrowed his eyes and lurched towards her, smaking her. Ella laughed at the sting. Billy turned on Ara and smacked her, just missing the boy's fragile heads.

"Billy!" She screeched. Ella ran foward and pushed him on the couch. It took all her muscles to move him, but she did. "Don't you touch her or her boys! You almost hit them, you asshole!"

Allen wrapped his arms around her chest, pinning her to him. "Someone needs to teach you a lesson for those dirty words you've been using," he said, making tsk noises with his tongue.

Ella thrashed and bit his hand...hard. Allen cried out and lossened his arms enough for Ella to worm out of his hold.

"I'm not your silly little girl toy," she hissed, hands on her hips. "I'm going to fight back. I'm not helpless anymore and I will do what I want. I'm not a puppet you can order around. Try that crap with me or with Ara again and I'll do more than bit you."
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

Random avatar

Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:39 am
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

Ara was abotu to say something to warn Ella that Allen was going to snag Karie. But he did before Ara could say something. Karie stirred and started crying.

"Comeing, Ella?" Allen said as he bounced Karie to get her to quiet down.

54 Reviews

Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:54 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

**Can't sleep. ):**

Ella's eyes flared. "Put her down now or you'd better not sleep here tonight," she growled. "Get your hands OFF OF MY BABY!"

Allen shook his head. "If you want her back, you'd better come one with me," he laughed. Karie was really crying now.

Ella softned a little. "Oh, honey, it's alright," she whispered, wanting so much to comfort her dear baby. "Mommy will get you back."

She turned to Ara. She had to understand that Ella had to go get her baby. She didn't know what would happen to Karie in Allen's hands.

"I'm coming back for you," Ella whispered and followed Allen upstairs.

"Put the baby down," she ordered. "Now."

"Or what?" Allen grinned.

Ella raised an eyebrow. "Or I'll show you just how dangerous a mother is when you mess with her baby."

Random avatar

Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:00 am
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

((Your good))

Ara swallowed as she looked towards Billy. She knew why Ella had gone. She'd have done the same.

"Put them down. Their asleep." Billy said. She shook her head no. HE slapped her hard and she stepped back whimpering. "Put them down, now." He growled. She bit her lip and then laid the two down on the couch so that they wouldnt' fall asleep. She kissed both heads and just as she kissed Haven's Billy grabbed her wrist pulling her towards him.

"let me go!" She cried as he crushed her body with his and then crushing his lips against her's. She whimpered as she wiggled in his arms.

"Stop struggling or I swear you wont see the babies for an hour while their screaming their heads off." HE growled. She whimpered, to hear her babies crying and not being able to help them would kill her.

54 Reviews

Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:13 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

"Let me go!" She heard Ara cry. Ella's eyes widened.

"Ara!" She yelled. Ella stormed towards Allen. "Give me my child. Now."

Allen nodded and put Karie in the crib. "Alright." He grabbed her wrists and pulled her towards him. "I like this better."

Ella struggled but narrowed her eyes. "I'm giving you a warning. Let go of me or I will seriously hurt you."

Allen laughed. Ella jerked her knee towards his groin, but he blocked it. Allen shook his head and shoved her onto the bed.

"I was never one for foreplay, baby," he laughed. "And though I do admire your spirit, it's all getting a little old, so let's just go with the flow."

Allen was on top of her now, pinning her under him. She felt the buttons on her shirt strain and he popped the first one open.

Karie was crying and she didn't hear Ara anymore. Ella didn't know what overcame her, but she was suddenly so angry and so scared she just...flipped.

"Let's just do it," she smiled, kissing Allen. She did her best not to gag. Allen was completely taken by surprise and he didn't notice when Ella shovewd him roughly to the floor. He fell to the ground with a thud.

Ella ran to Karie and grabbed the only weapon she could find. A letter opener that someone had left on the window sill.

She ran downstairs, trying to hush Karie and looked for Ara.

Random avatar

Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:36 pm
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

Ara struggled as Billy pulled her into the guest room and shut the door. Haven and Colt started to cry and she whimpered fighting to get free.

"Please!" She cried as she struggled against him. He slapped her face and she fell on the bed whimpering as he yanked her shirt off and moved to kissing her again as his hands moved over her chest then down to take off her pants. "GET OFF!" She screamed fighting him again. She had to get her babies, let them know it was all ok.

"The sooner you just go wtih it the sooner you get to see those babies." He growled slapping her again.

54 Reviews

Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:52 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

"GET OFF!" Ara screamed. Ella ran for the guest bedroom, Karie still wailing in her arms, but had also quieted a little at her mommy's touch.

"Ara!" She yelled.

"The sooner you just go with it the sooner you get to see those babies," Billy growled, slapping her. Ella put Karie down with the boys and locked the door.

"Get off of her," Ella spat, brandishing the letter opener. Billy laughed.

"You gonna stab me with a letter opener, sis?" He asked.

Ella nodded. "And..." she replied. "Don't think I'd do it?"

Billy shook his head, laughing, and came up to Ella. "You get out of here right now or I'll hurt you," he ordered.

Ella stood her ground. "I don't think so," she replied, shrugging. "I don't listen to you."

Billy grabbed to tops of her arms and raised her up off the ground. "You think you can really hurt me, sis? Do you think I won't hesitate to kill you because we're supposedly related? YOu're an idiot," he hissed, spit langing on her face.

"You're not my brother, Billy. Kyle is more of a brother to me then you ever were," she replied, distinctly aware that Billy was still holding her off the ground.

He threw her across the room and into a wall. Ella gasped out and stood, wobbily. The letter opener had cut her hand painfully.

"I'm not backing down, Billy," she said. "Ever. I won't let you hurt Ara again."

Random avatar

Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:21 pm
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

"There is nothing you can do about it." Billy growled. "Dad was always afraid we'd have to get rid of you some day. You've done your part for the group. Giving us another girl. Would be nice for more, but if you're going to continue to act this way there is no reason to keep you around. Disobediance spreads to the girls that behave. It's already showing in Ara and we can't allow that. Especially if she is going to continue to have strong boys." Ara whimpered and tried to get to Ella but Billy grabbed her and yanked her to his side.

"They won't kill me." Ella said standing up and narrowing her eyes.

"We've no use for a disobediant woman. Unless you change, and fast you're gone Ella. Women aren't needed other then for babies and you gave us one. A girl which means she can replace you in about thirteen or so years." He hissed his hand going around Ara's neck. "Ara's got more to do. She's not as difiant, and I hope you've not rubbed off on her. She's smart, she knows if she behaves she gets to live and take care of her babies." Ara whimpered and struggled for air as she stayed still her eyes watering. They couldn't kill Ella. She would die too, she couldn't lose her!

54 Reviews

Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:20 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Ella stood her ground. "Then kill me Billy," she hissed. "But I swear to you that I won't go down without a fight and I hope the one I bring down with me will be you!"

Billy narrowed his eyes. "You can't beat us, Ella," he laughed. "You're just a woman. Nothing more."

He stepped closer to her, his hot breath making her gag. "You're a lost cause. Poor, poor Karie will have to grow up without a mother just like you. Except this time, we'll make sure she turns out more like Ara."

Ella gasped and shoved Billy. He stumbled back a little, shocked. "No one will raise my little girl except for me and Ara!"

Billy grabbed her around the throat, choking Eloise. "It's too late. Dad and I were already talking Ella. I was giving you a last chance to change, but even your baby's life isn't enough to persuade you," he growled.

Ella tried to suck in air. "That's....because..." she stopped, unable to breath. A red-black cloud formed at the edges of her vision. With the last remaining energy she had, she held the letter opener in her slit palm and stabbed Billy in his shoulder.

He yelped in pain and let go of her, letting her fall to the floor in a gasping heap. Elosie crawled towards Karie and grabbed her up quickly. Allen was pounding on the door, obviously he had heard the racket and was coming to join.

Ella looked at Ara, scared. She didn't want to die. She was scared of what might happen. She knew that she would die rather than act like the puppet these men thought she should act like, but that didn't mean she had a death wish. And, most of all, Ella was scared for Karie. She couldn't leave her, even in death, like her mother had to live in a world like this. She wouldn't allow it. Rick needed to hurry and help them get out.

Random avatar

Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:12 pm
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

Ara moved quickly to Ella's side and clung to her as she looked at Billy who stood with teh letter opener in his shoulder. Allen broke in and looked at Billy.

"Which one?" He demanded as Ara swallowed hard.

"Get me to a hospital, call Rick, have him make sure they don't leave. When we get back we're going to have to dispose of Ella." Billy ground out.

"NO!" Ara cried tears rolling down her face.

"Shut up!" Allen growled. "Stay here or I"ll kill one of your babies." He then helped BIlly out and Ara whimpered clinging to Ella. The door closed and then opened again as Rick walked in with COlt and Haven in his arms. Ara whimpered and took them from him staying close to Ella.

"What happened?" He asked looking at them both.

"They're going to kill Ella." Ara cried biting her lip.

"Why?"

"I don't play puppet." Ella replied.

"Let me make a call." He slipped out of the room pulling out his phone.

"I can't let you die." Ara said laying her head against Ella's shoulder. "I won't let them."

54 Reviews

Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:33 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Ella stroked her hair. "Shh," she whispered. "I won't go down easy, you know that."

She smiled and kissed the top of Ara's head, holding her softly. Ella was scared herself, but she wouldn't let Ara know that. Honestly, Ella would make the sacrifice and die if it kept Ara, Karie and her boys alive.

"I'm not going to let you die," Ara said again, angrily.

Ella laughed, gently. "We'll be fine," she lied. "Let's just worry about the babies. I think that Allen and Billy startled them a little."

Ella ran her free hand up and down Ara's back, while she held Karie in the crook of her arm. Rick chatted away on his cell phone. He snapped it shut and turned towards them.

Ella held a hand up. "I want the babies out of here now. Take them to Kyle and just say that they were kidnapped or something. I don't want them in any danger from now on. It's bugging me and this is not up for negotiation."

Random avatar

Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:51 pm
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

Rick sighed. "I've talked to my boss, if you can both hold out one more night they'll stage a kidnapping of you both, and the babies." He said.

"We don't have a night!" Ara cried. "They'll kill Ella."

"We don't have people in the right places." He replied.

"Then have them take Ella too!" Ara said.

"I'm not leaving you!" Ella growled.

"I'll be fine. You've got to get out, I won't have you killed. I couldn't stand it. You need to be takin with the babies. They don't want to kill me, I can hold out for a little longer. Especally if I know my babies and you are safe." She said softly.

54 Reviews

Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:02 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

"No," Ella growled. "No."

"Please," Ara asked, biting a lip. Ella shook her head.

"No. I won't leave you to be fresh meat for Billy and Allen. With me gone, who knows what they'll do to you," Ella whispered. "I would rather risk death than leave, got it?"

"Ella, please see reason," Ara asked, nearly crying again.

"I'm no going to leave you. End of story," Ella sighed. "In fact, Rick. I want Ara and the babies out of here. This way they can't threaten them to get to me. It'll work out perfectly because whoever is 'kidnapping' Ara and the babies would know they're about to 'dispose' of me and wouldn't want to take me as well."

"What about you though!?" Ara asked, scared. "What if they do try to dispose of you? I'm not leaving."

Ella shook her head. "Well, hopefully I'll take one down with me. Besides, I'm a big girl. I can take care of myself," Ella nodded. "I need you to take the babies away and to safety. Please."

"The rules of capitalization are so unfair to the words in the middle of a sentence."
— John Green, Paper Towns