Young Writers Society

Here For You

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:26 am
View Likes
WhiteTiger93 says...

**Cool! The head agent? Or Rick?**

Ella groaned as the doctors prodded her. She was going to live. She was alive.

"Ara," she groaned. "Ara. Karie. Where are they?"

"Quiet," one of the doctors hissed. Ella could have sworn she heard Ara's voice shouting something.

"Ara!" Ella smiled.

And a mask was put over Ella's mouth and she soon passed out.
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:37 pm
View Likes
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

**No, her body guard, the one that saved Ella. :P Phil **

Ara pushed into the door where Ella was and smiled when she saw her. She ran over only to be stopped.

"Let the doctors work, she got beat up real bad." Phil said holding her back. She felt tears run down her face as she watched the doctors work.

"She's really safe?" She managed to squeak out.

"Yes, she is really safe." He smiled.

"Thank you!" She hugged him and then looked back at Ella. "Will we be able to find Kyle?"

"We already did. We've relocated him and changed his name. WE've new names for the group of you too and will take you to him when she has fully healed. At least enough to be able to live on your own." Phil replied.

54 Reviews

Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:37 am
View Likes
WhiteTiger93 says...

Soft Warm hands held hers. There were bright lights above her head but as Ella opened her eyes only one thing registered. Ara was beside her.

"About time," she half whispered, half croaked. Ella laughed and lifted one arm to Ara's cheek.

"I love you," Ella said. And then she started to sob. She had held strong throughout everything, even the torture, but seeing Ara, touching her. She just couldn't help it.

"I-I didn't think I'd ever be able to touch you...or tell you that again," she choked out. "Ara I'm so glad to see you!"
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

Random avatar

Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:45 am
View Likes
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

"I'm so glad to see you too." Ara smiled at her. "They've got it all lined up, we're planning on moving in with Kyle, they've new names and everything for us."

"That's great." Ella replied. "Where is my baby?"

"Hold on." Ara grinned and walked over to the crib picking up the little girl and taking her to Ella. "Here you go." She smiled.

54 Reviews

Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:30 am
View Likes
WhiteTiger93 says...

"Thanks," Ella said, clutching her baby to her tenderly.

"Oh God Karie," Ella sighed. The little girl lay smiling and trying to clutch at her hair with chubby fists.

Ella ran her hand over her little girl's hair and down to her tummy. "It looks like Ara HAS been taking care of you."

**UGH!**

Random avatar

Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:08 pm
View Likes
TopsyTurvyGirl says...

Ara smiled as she got her boys and sat down watching Ella talking to Karie. She yawned, she was tired but she didn't want to go to sleep and wake up with Ella gone.

"You should sleep." Phil said walking over and sitting next to her.

"No, cause I don't want this to be a dream." She replied smiling softly.

"It's not, I promise." He laughed. "Go sleep, I think she will understand if you do."

**You can time skip to the next morning.**

Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example.
— Mark Twain