z

Young Writers Society

Lakeview High

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:26 am
Chupatoasta says...

**Yeah, and tomorrow we have three hour practice to get ready for a game on Tuesday right after school, practice on Wednesday for three more hours, then a game on Thursday, practice for two hours on Friday, and then the JV has a tournament that the Varsity has to help out with on Saturday**

(Hey, would you mind if I did a quick skip... Maybe to like the week before Jayke gets his cast off, and Brooklyn runs into Jesse while Jayke's at home, and then we can do another skip later on with Jayke getting his casts off and stuff)
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:36 am
TNCowgirl says...

((That's fine. :D ))
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:50 am
Chupatoasta says...

(Kay!)

Two weeks later, and Jayke was still in the wheelchair. Not that it bothered Brooklyn or anything. She actually liked teasing him, but she really felt bad for him. Not doing anything was probably killing him. With a sigh, Brooklyn slid out of Jayke's truck and walked into the grocery store. Jayke was at home, asleep with pain meds, and Brooklyn had noticed both her's and Jayke's family's refrigorators running low on food.

"Well if it isn't the infamous Wheelchair Boy Lover?" A familiar, and very much unwanted voice smirked, Brooklyn rolling her eyes.

"What are you Jesse? Five?" She glared back at the college boy, whose weekend job was manager at the grocery store. Fun stuff, huh?

"Ah, baby, you know you still want some of this. I know that last time wasn't enough." Brooklyn glared back at him before grabbing two gallons of milk.

"You took advantage of me, and you know it." Brooklyn growled.

"Oh babe, you practically threw yourself on me." Jesse smirked, right infront of Brooklyn when she turned around to put the milk in her buggy, only to be pushed back up against the fridge.

*uhhh*
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:02 am
TNCowgirl says...

Taylor and Trent put more food in their buggies going to get some milk when Trent saw Jesse with Brooklyn pushed against the fridge. He stormed over and shoved him off. "What about, LEAVE HER ALONE didn't you understand?" He growled.

"This isn't your buisness." Jesse hissed.

"Hell ya it is when you are man handling my friend." Trent growled.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:47 am
Chupatoasta says...

Jesse snorted and set off a small smirk, his thumb pressing the little, red emergency call button that sat on his walkie talkie, none of them noticing that he did it, nor that it went straight to Lakeview Police Department. "I said it wasn't any of your buisness, kid. I do what I want with my hoes." (LOL) At this small comment, Trent lunged at Jesse, the two off them rolling across the grocery store floor until Trent had him held down, screaming about never talking about Brook like that.

Sirens screamed from outside, three cop cars pulling up in the parking lot while the occupants ran inside, armed with their hand guns.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:17 am
TNCowgirl says...

"Get off him, now!" One of the officers said.

"He was asulting my friend! Trent was just defending her!" Taylor gasped.

"Get up!" The officer yelled. Trent stood up his hands up and backed away from Jesse. "On the ground!"

"Check the video tapes, he was hurting our friend!" Taylor growled.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:15 pm
Chupatoasta says...

The man who Brook though to be Sherriff Teddy nodded to one of his men, who nodded back and walked to the back room to review the video. "Cuff both of them." He said to the other cop, who put cuffs on Jesse, then Trent. Sheriff Teddy put his gun up and smoothed his hair back, letting out a sigh. "You two," he pointed at Brooke and Taylor, "Come here." When Brooke walked over realization.

"Wait a second... Brooklyn Hendricks?!" Teddy smiled, his gray mustache moving with his upper lip. (DUH) Brooke nodded, rubbing her arms nervously.

"Well I'll be! I didn't know you're folks were back in town." Brooke smiled, her mind still on later events, but nodded anyway.

"We moved back a couple months ago, but they're always gone on buisness trips, so they're not home much."

"Well dang, you sure have grown."

"Thank you sir." Brooke smiled.

"Hey, sheriff, you better come look at this tape." The cop from the back room called, the sheriff instantly walking back there.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:58 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Trent shifted the cuffs behind his back. He was glaring at Jesse who was glaring back. "I swear I'ma kill you." He hissed.

"You couldn't if you tried!" Jesse replied.

"Oh really? You sure as hell better hope Jayke doesn't find out either." Trent growled. "Even if he is still injured he'll beat the shit out of you!"
Want a Readers crit???

“Rise like Lions after slumber In unvanquishable number. Shake your chains to earth like dew Which in sleep had fallen on you— Ye are many—they are few.”
— Mary Shelly