We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky
Then you are my star... ™

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:33 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Hahahaha, uhhhhhh, I've a major headache at the moment. So I can't post. Jestly you can have him come home. If you want, if not I should be able to post by the next time you get on.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Reviews: 203
Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:40 pm
October Girl says...

Whoa, never mind I have an idea. Hehehe soooo evil...No not really.***

Sterling wanted to go home and see his son and Lina. He missed them so much. Today was his last day so he could go home pretty soon. He was in his field equipment and Selene was crouching right next to him.

"OK, on my mark we break down the door, alright?"

Selene gave him a look, it was more sexual than he would have liked. He was loyal to Lina and he loved her more than his own life. All of a sudden he heard something creak, then felt a powerful blast into his arm and lower abdomen. He doubled over when he heard Selene's gun go off and shoot the people who had just shot him. Sterling gasped in a breath then everything went black...

**I have an idea, just have her get a call that he was shot I'll handle the rest ^__^**
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:36 pm
TNCowgirl says...

***OK***

Lina walked back and forth in her living room. She bit her lower lip, when would he get home? She missed him more then she should have. But he was her husband, she was supposed to miss him this much. She jumped when the phone rang and she picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Caralina? Hi, this is the Chief, you should probably get to the hospital, Sterling has been shot."

"WHAT!" She gasped dropping the phone then running, grabbing her son, and then racing to the hospital.
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Reviews: 203
Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:00 am
October Girl says...

Sterling ached as he rolled over and moaned. He felt a hand on his cheek. He smiled, the hand was soft and caring, he opened his eyes expecting to see Lina but he saw Selene. He opened his mouth but nothing came out...
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:26 am
TNCowgirl says...

Lina ran into the room where Sterling was supposed to be to see another lady touching his cheek gently, almost intamently.

"Who are you?" She demanded. Sterling's eyes moved from the lady to her. The girl turned around and looked at her.

"Name is Selene." SHe smield.

"Ok, let me rephrase that. Why the hell are you in my husbands hospital room? Only family is supposed to be in here." She moved to his side holding Colt close as she looked at Sterling then the lady. She didn't like the look on the ladies face.
Want a Readers crit???

Be steadfast as a tower that doth not bend its stately summit to the tempest’s shock.
— Dante Alighieri