z

Young Writers Society

The Kill

203 Reviews

Reviews: 203
Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:26 pm
October Girl says...

He kissed her back. He felt like his heart had fell through his butt. He picked her up and let her wrap her legs around his waist. She laughed when he walked into the corner of the door and stubbed his toe, almost dropping her. He was kissing her hurriedly and layed her on the bed as he pulled his shirt over his head. She gasped when he pulled her with him. He started kissing her neck, then her collarbone. Just then his cell phone rang.

"Damn it." he growled.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky
Then you are my star... ™

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:34 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Caralina frowned, she knew he couldn't ignore it. She sat up as he answered it.

"Hello?......No.......Alright I'll be there in ten........Yes I'll bring her.........Do we have to do this now..........Fine." He hung up and ran ahand through his hair. "We gotta go to the station so you can describe the attacker." He frowned. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him.

"Ok, then we'll do that. Then my sister wants to keep Colt for a while so we'll drop him off." She smiled.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:38 pm
October Girl says...

He nodded, and as if on cue their son started crying. Lina went to get Colt. Sterling started putting on his police boots, a bulletproof vest and put his holister on with both guns.

Lina came back into the room and gasped.

"What the HELL are you doing?" her eyes went wide.

Sterling's eyebrows shot up, he'd never heard his wife curse. "I'm going on duty sweetheart. I drop you off at the station and I go on my next misson."
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:39 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"How long will this mission be?" SHe asked holding Colt close.

"Could last til morning, could last til tonight." He replied. She bit her lip. She'd thought he'd be back tonight. SHe nodded and followed him out to the car where she put Colt in his car seat and then buckled herself in. They got to the station and he opened her door as she walked with him to the chief's office.

"Hi, Sterling, Lina." He said looking at them both. "Lina have a seat, Sterling see you when your done." He nodded and kissed Lina's forhead before leaving. Caralina frowned but sat down like she was told.

"What do you want from me?" She asked.

"I need a discription and everything you remember from the attack." he replied.

"I well, can I just write it all down?" She asked. He nodded and handed her a piece of paper and she started writing everything she could remember. Her being terrified when she saw the murder, the pain of being raped, and then being knocked out. She discribed the man and handed him the paper. Half an hour later he came back with a drawing.

"Is this him?" He asked. She nodded pulling Colt closer to her. "Thank you. I'll have an officer drive you back home if you'd like."

"Can I just use the phone?" SHe asked. He nodded. She called her sister who came and picked her up.

"How are you Lina?" Her sister asked.

"I'm alive. No complaints other then I wish Sterling didn't ahve to work today."

"It happens. So when do I get to keep the little guy?"

"If Sterling gets off tonight then can you keep him. If not I'm not sure when." She sighed. Her sister got a knowing look in her eyes and she smiled.

"Of course I"ll keep him tonight if Sterling gets off. I'll keep him all week long as I can come get the milk from you unless you use formula."

"I rather breast milk, but I doubt Sterling would like the idea of him being gone that long." She sighed. "But I've some milk for you if he can stay tonight."

"Good, so how are things with the hubby?"

"Well I got really mad at him and then we patched it up now. Stupid cell phones." Her sister laughed and she smiled a little.

"So you were going to make the patch permanate." She smiled. Lina nodded.

"Ya, but now I don't know." SHe sighed. "I have doubts sometimes about how he feels about me. But he told me he loved me for the first time today. It made me so happy cause I love him so much. I couldn't leave him if I tried."

"Then your lucky you lost your memory." Her sister laughed.

"How so?"

"If you hadn't you'd never have met him and your so hard headed you'd've never fallen in love without the push you needed."

"Right, but.."

"He lied because he was trying to protect you. Think about him, I mean going from being single to married in less then an hour." She had never thought of that. He'd given up his life and here she was complaining.

"Your right." SHe sighed.

"Of course I'm right. I know what I'm talking about. Talking about guys I found me one, a good one too I think."

"Then what are you going to do with my baby around?" Lina asked.

"Oh, he's on a buisness trip right now so it won't matter."

**Sorry I forgot the sister's name :D Maybe he can show up back and she's gone and the Chief doesn't know who she called to come pick her up. :P I don't know, just an idea. Sorry I had to go to the store with my brother**
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:43 am
October Girl says...

**I'll post later. I'm on a vaction and the internet service sucks! :evil: I'm so frusterated!!! GRRR***
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:09 pm
TNCowgirl says...

***YWS IS BACK***
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:27 pm
October Girl says...

**I don't get your idea. LOL I have an idea of my own, just got with the flow**

Sterling's jaw started to tick when he heard his mission, and his new partner. His new mission was to go and take down attackers who planned to rob a bank and find their new hidining place. His partner was an ex-girlfriend. Selene Quin. He started to get ready bulletproof vest, holister vest, jacket, pants, and boots.

"Hey, Pierce." He heard a female voice.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:35 am
TNCowgirl says...

***UHhhhhhhhhh I've nothing I won't be on tomorrow, I don't think***
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:59 pm
October Girl says...

idk either**
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:05 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Caralina laid Colt down when he fell asleep and she crashed on her sisters coach. She couldn't fall asleep though, she missed Sterling more then she would admit. She just didn't want to go home and stay in the empty house.
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:15 pm
October Girl says...

Sterling wished they had told him he would be working with his ex-girlfriend. He had broken it off when he found her cheating on him. He groaned a loud.

"I'm married. I can't play your little games anymore, Selene."

"Oh, I think you can." she purred and walked off. "Be done in five."
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:47 am
TNCowgirl says...

**I really don't know what to post. I've been a tad stressed, I had to take my mom to the hospital today. We don't know what is wrong but she is feeling better so we'll see what happens tomorrow.**
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:42 am
October Girl says...

oh hon I'm so sorry. Is she OK?
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

110 Reviews

Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:22 am
TNCowgirl says...

Yup she's back home and doing well. I've still got nothing though. :'(
Want a Readers crit???

203 Reviews

Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:28 pm
October Girl says...

its fine. I don't really have any ideas either.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

I have my books and my poetry to protect me.
— Paul Simon