Hate Within the Same Species

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Tue May 05, 2009 1:45 am
View Likes
Chupatoasta says...

Name: Jordan Danielle Ulliel

Race: Half Dream Watcher

Occupation: Head cheerleader, captain of the softball team, and assisstant manager at
Hollister

Personallity: She's kind to most, even the geeks, but everyone sees her like a bitch, because of her appearance.

Appearance: http://mrs-daria.deviantart.com/art/Flyer-120991717

History: Her father is a Dream Waltcher and her mother is a human, thus making her a half Dream Watcher. A Dream Watcher is a shapeshifter, that takes on all kinds of different shapes and enters peoples' dreams to protect them from dangerous nightmares. Her father works as a famous director and her mother is a world-known actress. She's daddy's little girl and gets everything she wants, but doesn't take it to heart. She's never had a problem and hopes to go to acting and directing school after highschool.

~~

"Jordan! Get up! Come on, it's Saturday and you're asleep! We were supposed to go shopping!" Jordan's best friend, Sarah, was bouncing on the bed, whining about Jordan falling back asleep after getting dressed. Jordan groaned and chucked a pillow at her friend, sending her flying off the bed. Sarah stood back up, unscathed, and put her hand on her hip. "Jordan Danielle Ulliel, if you don't get your blonde ass out of bed I swear I'll tell your dad what you did last night!" This, of course, sent Jordan flying out of bed and towards her dresser. Last night she'd went clubbing with Sarah and her friends. If her father found out she'd be dead.

"You know, I hate it when you say stuff like that," Jordan grumbled, pulling on a pair of short Hollister shorts and a black Hollister t-shirt with a white seagull across the breast.

"Love you too," Sarah smiled, trying on the pair of converse that was under Jordan's bed. "These are comfortable. How come you never wear them?" Jordan shook her head and ran a brush through her hair as she slipped on a pair of black flip flops.

"Maybe it's because we live in California and it's the end of July. Who'd want to wear tennis shoes in ninety degree wheather?" Sarah just shrugged and smiled at a finally ready Jordan.

"Yes! You're done! Let's go! We're meeting the guys at Tropical Smoothie and then going to the mall. I need a new bathing suit!" Jordan rolled her eyes as her friend yapped away all the way to Jordan's black Bugatti Veyron. Jordan waved politely at the guys that were skateboarding next door before yanking out of the driveway and speeding off smoothly.
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

203 Reviews

Reviews: 203
Tue May 05, 2009 11:26 pm
October Girl says...

I think profiles are a waste of time and such :/
My character is a stray were-cat

_______

Phoenix rolled his eyes as he watched his friends try to hit the bullseye while the two were drunk. IDIOTS! Phoenix hated the fact that there was nothing to do today, no mayhem to start no buildings to start on fire, no candy to take from children... But then again he'd only done that once.

School was almost about to start, he wasn't ready.

**short but eh**
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky
Then you are my star... ™

23 Reviews

Wed May 06, 2009 2:01 am
View Likes
Chupatoasta says...

Jordan and Sarah were singing along to Mr. Jones by Counting Crows, well mostly Jordan, considering that Sarah was texting her boyfriend. Suddenly the car lurched to a stop, sending Jordan into the steering wheel. She huffed in pain and stepped out, rubbing her stomach gingerly. "Jordan, get back in the car!" Sarah whispered harshly, leaning towards Jordan's window. "We're near the projects! Someone might beat you up or something!" Jordan rolled her eyes and opened her hood with a hand on her hip. Nothing better be wrong with this car. She just got it last year. A pout adorned her face while she squinted into the engine while Sarah screamed at her to 'get her blonde ass in the car'.

"Sare, shut the hell up, all it needs is a jump start!" Jordan rolled her eyes and walked around to the back of the car, grabbing her jumper cables and laying them in the front seat.

"I'm calling Trevor, he said he's on his way." Jordan rolled her eyes and nodded, leaning against her car.

*maybe he could like drive by or something*
George Bernard Shaw

203 Reviews

Wed May 06, 2009 6:16 pm
View Likes
October Girl says...

Phoenix rolled his eyes and drove off, he almost crashed his car when he saw two girls standing on the side of the road. He stopped and just stared.

**Idk??***
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

23 Reviews

Thu May 07, 2009 2:31 am
View Likes
Chupatoasta says...

*D:*

Jordan glanced across the street, Sarah's screaming getting louder. She walked around to the driver's seat, getting the jumper cables while Sarah yelled for her to get back in the car. She shook her head and jogged across the street, a smile on her lips that showed her perfectly white and straight teeth. "Hey, would you mind helping us? My bugatti suddenly died and it needs a little jump." She let her bottom lip protrude out a little into a cute pout, hoping the young man said yes.
George Bernard Shaw

203 Reviews

Thu May 07, 2009 4:59 pm
View Likes
October Girl says...

Good Lord, if Phoenix had a dime for everytime a girl's car broke down. He nodded and got out. He turned off his car and and walked to hers, it seemed the engine was down. He walked over and popped the hood.

"Do you mind?" he asked.

The girls shook their heads.

He pulled of his shirt to use it to touch the engire and pulled back really fast. It was burning, she forgot to put water into it. Phoenix heard whispers,

"He's so.... ugh!" he heard one girl whisper lowly. "Totally bangable." she giggled.

"Ugh... your engine is burned out."
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

23 Reviews

Thu May 07, 2009 9:50 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Jordan was slapping Sarah over and over, leaning into the window while she talked about about the guy being bangable. Sarah knew that Jordan didn't sleep around like she did. "Ugh, your engine's burnt out." She heard that guy say. She slipped out of the car while Sarah giggled insanely.

"You're kidding me, right?" He shook his head and Jordan glared at Sarah. Her boyfriend was the last person to work on her car, considering that her boyfriend's dad some famous car dealership and repair shop. "Sarah, Trevor is so dead," when she glared at the car, however, Sarah was still laughing.

"Sorry about her, anyway, how much would it cost to fix?"

*all i got*
George Bernard Shaw

203 Reviews

Thu May 07, 2009 10:48 pm
View Likes
October Girl says...

Phoenix shrugged. "A couple hundred. I don't know really, it's uh... Never happened to me." he admitted.

"Oh... Right." the girl turned pink. "Well thanks... You know for... diagnosing our car... Um... Uh."

Phoenix shrugged. "Phoenix." he blinked. "My name is Phoenix and it's no problem." he said.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

23 Reviews

Wed May 13, 2009 8:38 pm
View Likes
Chupatoasta says...

Jordan smiled lightly and glanced back down at the slightly smoking engine. "Oh! Almost forgot, I'm Jordan," she held her hand out and he just stared at her. Feeling akward she used the same hand to push some hair behind her ear, slipping her hand into her pocket when she was done.

"Hey! Dude! You want to come with us to the mall? We're going to goof around a bit!" Sarah was leaning out the window, waving her arms wildly. Ugh, Sarah and her stupidity.

*short sorry :/*
George Bernard Shaw

203 Reviews

Thu May 14, 2009 1:04 am
View Likes
October Girl says...

Phoenix liked mischeif but right now he couldn't draw attention to himself in any type of shape or form.

"Uh I can't-"

"Oh c'mon! Live a little." The one named Sarah said. "Please it's the least we can do."

Phoenix was going to protest when Sarah smiled. "Pleeeease?"

Phoenix smiled. "Alright." he said.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

23 Reviews

Thu May 14, 2009 1:49 am
View Likes
Chupatoasta says...

Jordan smiled ecstatically at Pheonix, happy that she wasn't going to be a third wheel with Sarah and Trevor. However, when a black dodge viper pulled up behind her car, she frowned and stomped over to the car, the window rolling down slowly to reveal a sheepish looking Trevor. "I guessing you forgot to do something last week." Jordan sighed questioningly.

"Uh, yeah, I might have."

"Might have? Trev, the car I got for my sixteenth, the only expensive present I let my parents get me is smoking!" She was pulling the guilt trick on him.

"I'm so, so, sorry Jord, can I make it up to you?" He pleaded, which, of course, caused Jordan to burst into laughing.

"Yeah, you can call a tow-truck. We're all going to the mall." She smiled and turned to go back to her truck.

"All?"

"Yeah, me, Sarah, and Pheonix." Jordan turned back around and glared. "Why?"

"Well, my car's only a two-seater and I want my Sare-bear with me." Jordan gaped at him before thumping him upside the head and walking back towards her car. She told Sarah the news and grabbed her purse, locking the car up.

"Hey, Pheonix, I know this is kind of... out there, but would you mind driving me to the mall? Trevor's Viper is only a two-seater."

*agh brain block*
George Bernard Shaw

203 Reviews

Thu May 21, 2009 1:17 am
October Girl says...

**sorry I don't know what to write. Maybe we could start a new one?**
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

23 Reviews

Fri May 22, 2009 7:37 am
View Likes
Chupatoasta says...

**If you want, I, however, have horrible writer's block due to Monday and Tuesday exams, which grades I am exremely stressed out about*
George Bernard Shaw

203 Reviews

Sat May 23, 2009 4:05 pm
View Likes
October Girl says...

well I'm taking a break from YWS.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

There’s always a story. It’s all stories, really. The sun coming up every day is a story. Everything’s got a story in it. Change the story, change the world.
— Terry Pratchett