z

Young Writers Society

Forgetting

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:14 am
Chupatoasta says...

**The man she's talking to isn't yours, he's just a guy on the force, if that's okay**

[Danielle Tasheck] got everything she always wished for. If she wanted an island all to herself, she'd get the island. If she wanted a clothing line named after her, if was named. Why did she get all this stuff you ask? It was simple really, her father dearest was rich, and she was his only child, thus allowing her to get whatever she wanted. However, the one thing her father doesn't know, is that in the club he bought for her, she sold drugs. Every drug someone could wish for. "Dani, baby, get me the regular." A young man with wild hair sat on the far side of the bar, sliding a hundred dollar bill over the counter to Danielle, or Dani Tash as many of the druggies called her. She wasn't high yet, but was going to be by midnight. She slid a small bag of marijuana over to the young man, pecking him on the cheek while she whispered that they were getting a new shipment of the "Love Drug" as she spoke. The man slid another hundred over the counter and Danielle smiled.

"Be right back," she smiled seductively before disappearing into the back room, getting greeted with a breath of smoke. She grabbed a man by the collar, throwing him out of the way while he laughed, and finally reached the back corner, grabbing a pill container that held only four pills in it. She young man smiled and stood up, walking away. Unknown to her however, he was on the force. Sadly, her vision was slightly blurred, so she hadn't seen the badge that protruded from behind his jacket.

"Dani Tash! Girl, breathe!" A smoke pipe was placed over her nose and she took a deep breath, laughing with the teenager that was hanging off her shoulder. The girl was probably only sixteen, but she had an ID, so it didn't matter to the twenty-one year old Danielle. The sixteen year old led Danielle to a corner in the back room, where three other guys sat, snorting lines.

Right as Danielle began to get comfortable people screamed from the front of the club after someone shouted out 'Police!' Danielle ran to the front of her club, being greeted by a swarm of cops. Two grabbed her and cuffed her while she thrashed about. "Danielle Tasheck, you're under arrest for selling and inducing illegal drugs, and selling alcohol and said drugs to minors. You have the right to an attorney. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law." The cop to her left was reciting the normal shit.

"Yeah, when hell freezes over!" She snarles, ripping out of their grip. She ran for the door, only to be tackled to the ground, which her head slammed against sickeningly. She felt blood ooze down the side of her face just before sinking into darkness.
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

203 Reviews

Reviews: 203
Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:45 am
October Girl says...

**Sorry I'm taking FOREVER lol**

He was called into the police station around nine in the morning. They said it was urgent, fuck it all. He was standing at 6'2 tall and very muscular, his gray eyes saw operfect with 20x 20x vision. He walked twirling handcuffs on his index finger. Walking down the isle of empty prison cells. That's when he saw her, Danielle Tasheck... The girl he repeatively bent backwards for and it still wasn't enough. Brady Vincent laughed, and shook his head. It was a humorless laugh but his grin was still there. Danielle looked up, looking like she'd been through hell. Riiiight.
"Hey Daddy's girl long time no see." Brady smiled.
She ran her hands though her hair and glared at him...
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky
Then you are my star... ™

23 Reviews

Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:17 am
Chupatoasta says...

Danielle stared at the man, clad in a police uniform, and furrowed her brow. "Who are you?" She questioned, only to be slightly glared at. This just confused her. The man stared at her, grin gone, and sighed, rolling his eyes.

"Brady Vincent, you know me. I'm the only one who's been on your side for the past three years." Danielle blinked a few times, cocking her head to the side.

"So, if you're Brady Vincent, who am I?" She knew she had a name, she just couldn't remember it. She rubbed the large lump on the side of her head, wincing as her slim fingers grazed it's surface.
George Bernard Shaw

203 Reviews

Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:24 am
October Girl says...

Brady rolled his gray eyes.

"Really? Oh, OK well since you don't remembe who I am or yourself I've always wanted to admit something to you... I was the one who ran over your cat." he shrugged.

She gasped.

"No, I'm totally kidding." Brady smiled, then the smile faded when he realized she wasn't joking. "Baby, you drink too much." he said shaking his head. He had an idea. "Your name is Danielle Tasheck... well it was until last month. Your my wife." he lied, he was fairly good at lying.

Her eyes widended.

There was a cut on his arm, hidden by a sweater sleave and it started to burn.

"I'm.... what?" she asked.

"You. Are. My. Wife." Another happy lie.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

23 Reviews

Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:44 am
Chupatoasta says...

Danielle stared at him, eyes wide. "Well then, this must be my wedding ring," she held up her hand with a diamon ring on it, "Why am I in a jail cell? This is so confusing!" She gripped her head in pain and tightly shut her eyes. "Do I have any parents? Ooh! What was our wedding like? We don't have any kids do we? Eh, that'd be horrible if I forgot their names!" She was pacing back and forth, limping slightly on her left ankle. The cop was laughing almost silently. "What are you laughing at?! This is serious!"
George Bernard Shaw

203 Reviews

Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:53 am
October Girl says...

Brady held up his hands in surrender. "Yeah, I know. But we're just going to have to get use to it. The reason your in jail is because of this..." Brady pulled up his sleave and showed her a cut he got from tackling one little punk who used scissors on him. "You got angry and cut me with a kitchen knife, I came to work the next day and one of my friends saw it and put you in here."

"Oh, gosh... I am so so sorry." She shook her head. "Did I almost kill you?" she asked.

"Naw, I'm pretty much A-OK." he smiled. "I came to get your ass out of here." He motioned with his head for her to get up. He unlocked her cell and held her up when she almost fell. He pulled her closely to him to where her hips clashed with his lower thigh. His house looked nothing like it had a womans touch, oh fuck.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

23 Reviews

Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:00 am
Chupatoasta says...

Danielle was full of questions while they drove to the house. Questions like, where she worked, if they had any children, and often at times she'd find herself asking things like if they had had sex before or after the were married. When they finally got to the house she smiled widely at Brady before sliding out of the car and starting for the door. He was at her side in a second and told her to wait outside while he ran in and cleaned up. When he finally came to the door Danielle ducked under his arm and walked into the house, surveying it all. "Um... did I leave for a while or something? This place doesn't seem like a place a woman would live, unless she was careless and unorderly." Brady glared but shrugged while Danielle walked into the kitchen.
George Bernard Shaw

203 Reviews

Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:15 am
October Girl says...

Oh yes, this was going to be fun. Brady thought.

"You were gone for a week or two..." Brady shrugged it off, he took off his black leather jacket and threw his keys on the counter. He drove a black BMW that was brand new, he may not be rich but the only thing he was proud of was his work and his car.

"Really? Where?" she asked as she skimmed the halls.

He grabbed her wrist and she turned to look at him.

He dropped her wrist quickly, "you were at an island visiting your aunt Frieda... Don't you remember?" Lies, lies and more lies.

She shook her head. Then turned it to look at him, "have we... I mean I know we're married and all... But did we, you know 'do it'?"

"If you refer to 'doing it' as having sex. Then yes, we have done it quite a lot." That was honestly the truth, maybe they weren't married but Brady and Dani did have quite a past. They had loved each other for three whole freakn years until he asked her to marry him, she agreed then ran away before she could reach the altar.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

23 Reviews

Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:33 am
Chupatoasta says...

Danielle ran her hand over the counter before jumping up on it and sitting down. She smiled cheekily at Brady and looked around, noticing pictures of him and his police friends and older people, probably parents. She wished she could remember. "Hey, do I have any parents?" She questioned, trying to imagine who had handed her off to Brady if it wasn't her father.

"No, your mother ran off when you were born and your father died two years ago." The first part was true, but Danielle wasn't to sure about the second part, however, how could she doubt her husband?

"Hmm, that's unfortunate, what about your parents?" She smiled at him, lifting up a picture of him and an older man almost identical.
George Bernard Shaw

203 Reviews

Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:44 am
October Girl says...

"You drink too much not to remember. It's how we first met." he smiled. "Alright, story time, Dani... My father wanted nothing to do with me when he found out my mother was pregnant. He took off with some blonde bimbo and was killed in a car accident when he was heading off to Vegas they both died. As for my mother, she had me and when I was fourteen our house was broken into, a man named Jose Delawago murdered my mother, I was held down and beaten. Your father he and my mother were business partners but nothing else, he found me holding on by a thread. He got me to a hospital and put a hit on Jose, three days later two hit men brang him back... He was already dead." Brady shrugged, that was the aweful truth.

"Oh, God... Brady that's so horrible." She put her hand on his shoulder, and he flinched... Fogetting that he had to pretend she was his wife. "So when did we start dating?" she asked.

"At fifteen we started dating, and at sixteen we had a pregnancy scare-"

"Was I... pregnant?" she asked.

Brady shook his head and continued. "At eighteen we went to different colleges and at twenty one we got hitched."
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

23 Reviews

Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:55 am
Chupatoasta says...

Danielle nodded slowly, listening to every word. She smiled, suddenly thinking about something. "What was the wedding like? Was it big? Small? What?" She twirled a piece of hair between her fingers, a smile wide on her lips. Brady shrugged while Danielle slid off the counter and grabbed his hand, pulling him into the livingroom where they both sat on the couch.

"It wasn't a giant wedding. Just some of our closest friends and such. Your friend's father gave you away, but since neither of us had parents there it wasn't that huge." He explained.

"Are there any pictures of it?" Danielle smiled, cocking her head to the side.

**Hey, when she finds out he's been lying, much, much later on how angry do you think she'll be?**
George Bernard Shaw

203 Reviews

Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:10 am
October Girl says...

**I think she'd be like yelling and throwing dishes mad**

Brady couldn't believe he had her back. He loved her, still did there was still a part of him that loved her and couldn't let her go.

"Our wedding was in Vegas, there was only one picture and it was above the fire place and it fell while the fire was going." he was such a good liar.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

23 Reviews

Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:22 am
Chupatoasta says...

Danielle frowned and propped her legs up across Brady's lap, her head resting on his shoulder gently. It was odd, how everything seemed to fit into place, but didn't seem quite right. It felt as though she didn't exactly fit into the picture. Danielle shrugged the thought away and yawned slightly. "So, whatcha want to do? Just laze around for a bit?" She smiled teasingly at Brady, who was staring down at her. She almost felt like melting in his grey eyes.
George Bernard Shaw

203 Reviews

Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:31 am
October Girl says...

Brady looked over at her. "I have to get back to work." he said getting up.

"But... But... You just got home." she complained. "You just bought me home."

He kissed her on her lips, she tasted like strawberries. He pressed his mouth even harder against her. "I'm sorry, but I have to..."
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

23 Reviews

Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:41 am
Chupatoasta says...

Danielle wrapped her arms around his neck and pouted, staring into his eyes. "Okay, hey, I'll clean up around here while you're gone, is there anything you want to eat for dinner that's in the kitchen?" She questioned. She could cook anything in all truth, and oddly enough she could remember all the recepies she'd ever made, but she couldn't remember her own name earlier that day.

"Surprise me," Brady smiled sweetly, making Danielle laugh softly. He stood up at the same time as Danielle, grabbing his jacket. "Oh, and when I come home try not to attack me with kitchen knives." Danielle laughed and nodded softly while he headed for the door.

"Oh! Brady!" When he turned around she locked lips with him, wrapping her arms around his neck.
George Bernard Shaw

I want to shake off the dust of this one-horse town. I want to explore the world. I want to watch TV in a different time zone. I want to visit strange, exotic malls...I want to live, Marge! Won't you let me live?
— Homer Simpson