z

Young Writers Society

Forgetting

203 Reviews

Reviews: 203
Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:50 am
October Girl says...

Brady was a bit taken back, he placed his hands on her hips and pealed her off his face. "Alright, cool... Later." he said and shut the door. He was affraid she'd go snooping in the house and find something that would trigger her memory. That would not be good.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky
Then you are my star... ™

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:00 am
Chupatoasta says...

Danielle stretched her arms above her head and turned to face the living room. She was going to spend the rest of the afternoon cleaning, and then she'd start cooking. She strode over to the stereo, turning it on, and started on the living room, cleaning it spotless in twenty minutes. She'd even alphabetized the music and dvds. She moved onto the kitchen, washing the dishes.

Halfway through the cleaning the house phone rang. She picked it up, smiling cheekily. "Vincent residence, Danielle speaking," she smiled softly, loading the dishwasher while the person on the other line gave her a date and time for an appointment for Brady. Danielle hung up the phone and opened the fridge, recoiling slightly at the contents. She drug a trashcan over to the fridge, throwing away three quaters of the stuff in there. She proceded to move everything to the freezer while she cleaned the fridge out, before moving everything back and going onto the freezer.

*yeah... so... yeah. Hey, when do you want her to find out? :\**
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

203 Reviews

Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:13 am
October Girl says...

**idk whenever you'd like**

"Brady..." Mickey said, looking at him. "You have to protect her you know."

"Who?" Brady acted like he didn't know who she was talking about. "Brady, it's not hard to tell you two have a past." He started shuffling papers to keep himself busy.

"She's not important." he growled. "She was but she isn't now."

"Brady you have to protect her she's your responsiblity."

"Why... who wants her?" he asked.

"Her father has some men tracking her as we speak. He'll do anything to get her back, and into drugs. You are her personal bodyguard. Starting tonight after you get home." Mickey smiled.

"Damn." he muttered.

**she can figure it out whenever.**
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

23 Reviews

Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:49 am
Chupatoasta says...

*kay*

Danielle yawned and flopped down on the couch, stretching her arms far above her head. It was only three and she had a good hour before she started to cook. She flipped the news on, disgusted at the headline about a woman drowning her own children in the Hudson Bay.

At five-thirty Danielle strode into the kitchen, boiling a pot of noodles while grabbing a jar of Ragu from the top shelf in the pantry. She made a small salad, setting it back into the fridge, and sat on the counter, playing with her hair while she waited.

When it was finally done Danielle lept off the counter and drained the noodles, mixing them with the Ragu, bacon, and mushrooms before setting it back on the stove to keep it warm.
George Bernard Shaw

203 Reviews

Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:37 pm
October Girl says...

Brady gripped the steering wheel until his knuckles turned pale. He didn't know what to do. It felt like just yesterday he had been left by Danielle. She was perfect for him, and it had been five years since he'd last talked to her.

He unlocked the door and smelled food,

a way to a guys heart is through his stomach...
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

23 Reviews

Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:07 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Danielle glanced up from stirring the noodles, a smile gracing her lips. The stove dinged and she smiled softly. "Dinner's ready," she laughed lightly and pulled the hot garlic bread out of the stove. She laid the pieces on a plate and walked over to the small dining table. Brady had taken his coat off and was walking through the kitchen. "So, have a good day at work?" She questioned before setting the salad bowl on the table and pouring the spegghetti into another bowl, which she sat on the table as well. She poured two glasses of tea quickly before taking a seat, a smile wide on her face. She still couldn't remember anything, she only knew what Brady had told her.
George Bernard Shaw

203 Reviews

Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:52 pm
October Girl says...

Brady swallowed the huge lump occupying his throat, and looked at Danielle, this wasn't the Dani he knew. He was use to her snorting something and being on the edge of bitchy. He remembered the time he was about to send her to rehab but she refused and told him she could get better by herself.

She had, for a while at least.

"Um... Work was good. We had a case today."

"Really?" she asked smiling, oh God that smile was charming.

"Uh, huh." he mumbled.

"'bout what?" she asked.

He gave her a dangerous look. "You know I can't discuss that with you."
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

23 Reviews

Fri May 01, 2009 12:37 am
Chupatoasta says...

Danielle felt taken aback, but instead shrugged and held her smile. "Okay, that's fine." She couldn't help but keep smiling. After a few moments of silence Danielle sighed inwardly, twirling the noodles on her fork aimlessly. The silence was almost suffocating. Danielle kept her eyes on her plate, almost afraid to look at Brady. She didn't know why, but she was oddly nervous.

*short sorry*
George Bernard Shaw

203 Reviews

Fri May 01, 2009 1:22 am
October Girl says...

**Its totally fine, I get blocked or just too lazy to write alot too. Anyways I'm not going to be on much tonight. I need to get some sleep**

Brady looked up at Dani, he couldn't help but miss the real her the one that always came up with smart alec comments, the person who always told him to do it himself, the person he use to just lay with. she'd forgotten, but it wasn't his fault. He just wondered how long he could keep this up.

"Something wrong?" he asked.

Dani's eyes met his...
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

23 Reviews

Fri May 01, 2009 1:52 am
Chupatoasta says...

Danielle sighed and shook her head slightly. Something just didn't feel right. It was like she was in someone else's body. A familiar face caught her attention on the television behind Brady's head. It was her! She stood up quickly, walking closer to the television to hear what it was saying. "Daddy's little girl does it again! Everyone's favorite millionare refuses to speak about his daughter's latest drug bust. Last night, Danielle Tasheck, daughter of Alfonzo Tasheck, was caught not only selling alcohol to minors, but also illegally selling drugs. We have this video of her being tackled to the ground and knocked unconsious." The video was played, and sure enough, it was Danielle. She swallowed the lump in her throat and shook her head. It had to be a coincedence. Danielle had been at her aunt's until last night, right? "A source close to Danielle says that she had a minor case of amnesia, and is staying with her old flame, Brady Vincent, whom she had went out with for three years before running away at the altar! Talk about cold feet! We had this picture of Danielle and Brady walking out of the police station." Danielle couldn't help but laugh loudly. She was so confused. Was she Danielle Vincent, or Danielle Tasheck. Brady had said that her father was dead. She felt tears cascade down her cheeks, as sobs wracked her body. Nothing made sense any more. She didn't know who to trust at the moment.
George Bernard Shaw

203 Reviews

Fri May 01, 2009 2:00 am
October Girl says...

How many laugages can you say shit in???

Brady quickly turned off the TV as it started talking more about the situation. He bit his cheek on the inside, unsure of what to say or do next. She turned around and looked at him, she was crying. Brady's mind went blank he hadn't been with a woman since her, for three freakn years! That was a long time in his world.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

23 Reviews

Fri May 01, 2009 2:16 am
Chupatoasta says...

Danielle wiped her eyes and stood up slowly, moving to the couch and taking a seat, her eyes never leaving the screen. "Danielle-" Brady began but Danielle cut with off with a glare. She was scared in all truth. She didn't even know who she was.

"Shut up and eat your dinner," she growled, pulling her knees to her chest and resting her chin on her knees. Brady was the only person that would give her any answers, and all of them were probably lies. Tears brimmed her eyes and she didn't bother to wipe them away.
George Bernard Shaw

203 Reviews

Fri May 01, 2009 2:46 am
October Girl says...

Brady looked at her, those were the same eyes he'd seen when he'd kissed her and whispered in her ear he couldn't wait for the next day... When she DIDN'T show up. She started crying, Brady didn't take tears so well, maybe because he'd seen his mother crying when she was murdered.

"Damn it, Danielle! tell me what the hell you want tell me what the hell you want!" he growled and pounded his fist on the table.

She glared at him, her tears stilled...
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

23 Reviews

Fri May 01, 2009 3:01 am
Chupatoasta says...

Danielle glared at him, blinking her tears away angrily. "I-I want to know the truth!" She shouted back at him, "And I want to know why you didn't tell me in the first place. I have no idea what's going on! I can't remember anything other than what you've told me, and I'm flat out scared! I'm scared because not only do I not know who I am, but I know that whoever I am that person has a horrible addiction to something because my body's screaming at me to fulfill that addiction, and I don't even have a fucking clue to what that addiction is!"
George Bernard Shaw

203 Reviews

Fri May 01, 2009 10:39 pm
October Girl says...

He felt more horrible than he thought he would in a while. Guilt clawed at him, but he still brushed it off.

"I'm trying to protect you, Dani and that's the truth." Brady said, he took her hand and looked at her. "What I said about my mother and her being murdered in front of my eyes it was all true. Your father did find me and he let me stay with all of you. I felt like part of the family and your father wanted us to get married... I wanted us to get married, I loved you."

She looked a little doubtish... "Did I love you?" she asked.

"I guess... Just not enough to marry me." Brady shrugged. "You ran off, I don't know if their was anyone else but I followed you for the next six months just to make sure you would be OK. I was wishing there was a moment where you'd get into trouble and I could swoop in and save you but it didn't happen like that. You disappeared and I couldn;t find you andn it scared the hell out of me more than it did you." Brady admitted, it had all been true.

"Then why am I here?" she asked.

"You're are here because I was given the order to protect you from drug dealers. You had a huge appointment and when the police caught you, they looked through all your shit and figured out where you were getting all the drugs from." Brady said.

"I'm a drug addict?" she whimpered.

Brady nodded grimly.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

“All stories are true," Skarpi said. "But this one really happened, if that's what you mean.”
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind