z

Young Writers Society

Triple H

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:37 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Danielle Paige Tashik - the freak of freaks at Hunter Hills High or Triple H. She's not new, but not well known either. Although she is an freak she's got the best grades out of the senior class. However, she's got a police record longer than someone's arm. She's always in trouble for some reason. Only human immune to werewolf and vampire bites, unless she renonounces her powers to not be immune. She can kind of read others mind and she's phsycic. However, she can only read human minds (Dani or Tash)

Chandler Ryans and Landon Castro - the two most popular guys at the school. They've been best friends since kindergarten. They've got the money and they're not afraid to flaunt it. They both are on the football team and are both are man whores. The only thing that seperates them are the fact that Chandler is a vampire and Landon is a werewolf.

Image - Danielle

Image - Landon

Image - Chandler

~~

Okay TN! I'm going to start now!! :D

~~

Danielle Paige rubbed her bruised wrists while she skated towards her school on a set of inlines. She would have been on her skateboard, but her parents took it away. A cop car was following close behind her, lights going. They were just there to make sure she didn't skip school again. The circular bruises really bothered her. She'd got them from her handcuffs that her parol officer had drug her around by oh so kindly. Tightening her grip on her bag Danielle smirked back at the cop car behind her, taking off as fast as she could down the inclined sidewalk she was on. She managed to skate around the kids that were walking to school, the cop car screaming after her. She jumped into the road, smiling wildly as she glanced back at the cop.

It was only when the sound of screeching tires echoed around her that she looked back in front of her. Too late. She slammed into the back of a black limo, rolling over the roof and down the hood. The driver was out in a matter of seconds, and two cops were on either side of Danielle, a grip on both her arms while they handcuffed her and lifted her from the ground. "Okay, okay! Put me down! Jesus!" She kicked her legs wildly, trying to get away. The cop to her left wrapped one hands around both of her hands, the other on her head.

"Apologize to the driver Dani," the second cop commanded. Danielle glared at the cop, spitting on his shoe. Ah, the joys of police officers. Angered at her actions, the cop the held her shoved her towards the cop car, passing the full length of the limo. She noticed two of the football players in the back seat. Jeez, what were their names? Danielle stuck her pierced tongue out at them boredly before twisting out of the cops grip and taking off again.

Yes, she did this all the time. Every day, just without the running into backs of limos.
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:40 am
TNCowgirl says...

Chandler:

Chandler frowned when he saw the girl stick her tounge out then take off. "She the phsyic right?" He asked Landon.

"That's what people claim." Landon shrugged. Chandler yawned and streched. "What, is the pup tired?"

"Shut up, vamp." Chandler yawned again. He got up and climbed out of the limo when they got to the house.

"Must we still go to school? We'll have thousands of years to do that." Landon grumbled.

"If I keep shifting, long as I shift I don't age, buddy." Chandler replied.

"Ya, well maybe one day we'll find a way to make you invinsible too." Landon smiled.

"I am, in my own way."

"Hey boys." A girl smiled slipping over to them and wrapping her arms around Landon. He slipped from her grasp.

"Hi." They both said at the same time.

"Just hi?"

"Listen, Ally, your getting annoying." Chandler smiled at her.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:22 am
Chupatoasta says...

*TN I think you got the two mixed up haha. Landon's the werewolf and Chandler's the vampeer hehehe**

When Danielle finally got to school she skated through the doors, hands still cuffed behind her back. She smirked humorously as the cop car screamed right by the school. People stared at her like she was a freak, but she couldn't really blame one. After all, it was true. There were a group of people surrounding her locker that looked like the kind you'd find in a mosh pit at some rave. One of them, a guy with long black hair spiked in all different directions twirled a set of keys on his finger, smiling at Danielle. "Yo Tash, you get caught this time?"

Danielle glared, once again exposing her pierced tongue. "Shut up Glue and unlock them." She spun around, still on skates, and held her wrists out. They called him Glue because, well, how else would he keep his hair like that? She felt relief wash over her when the cuffs were off. "Thanks," she smiled crookedly, glancing over at the guys that she'd seen earlier. "Hey, those are the guys that stopped their limo in the middle of the street!" She smiled wickedly, a plan already brewing in her mind.

"Hmm, are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Glue questioned, shaking the cuffs. Danielle smiled and took them away.

"Let's do this!" She smiled and skated passed the two guys while Glue stopped in front of them.

"Hey, do you guys have a few minutes? I've got a couple questions," while they talked Danielle smirked and skated almost silently behind the two foot ball players, closing the cuffs on each of their wrists so they were hooked together. They turned around to at her quickly and she waved as innocently as possible, jetting between them and picking up her bag, skating down the halls with Glue close behind. She and Glue came to a sudden stop in front of their Literature class, speeding in and taking a seat.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:24 pm
TNCowgirl says...

***But the picture for Landon looks more like a vampire and the picture for Chandler looks more like a werewolf. :P***

Landon hissed when the cuffs snapped on his wrists. He had heard someone behind them, but figured it to be just kids moving by.

"Great." Chandler growled as they slipped behind a pole and Landon grabbed the metal breaking it. They finally got them off and threw the cuffs away before walking to their first class which just happened to have that freak in it. They both sat in the seats behind her and smiled. She wasn't going to get away with it that easy. Landon sat behind the kid named "Glue' and then Chandler behind the girl. The teacher started talking as Landon propped his foot under Glue's chair, not moving it but holding it up with his foot. He swiftly kicked one of the legs breaking it and then did it to the other. He waited a few seconds and glanced at Chandler who smiled and did the same. He winced a couple of times sense he could acctually get hurt.

"Alright, does anyone want to come up and talk?" THe teacher asked. Landon smiled and they both pulled their foot out from under the chairs.

*:S*
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:07 pm
Chupatoasta says...

*Haha, true :D*

Danielle let out a yelpas she toppled forward, rolling out of the seat and onto the ground. Glue, however, was still in the seat when the desk tipped over, landing on the side of his face. Danielle couldn't help but laugh loudly to cover up her embarrassment and anger. Glue was struggling to either get out of the seat or sit up straight. "Ah, great, Albert, Danielle, you two seem to be enthusiastic about presenting your script, usually you two wait until the last day to turn it in." Yes, Glue's real name was Albert. Glue sent Danielle a sideways look of distress. They hadn't even decided on which play to convert into a modern day script yet. Crap, crap, crap!

Suddenly on her feet, Danielle picked up her desk, glaring at the two football players that sat behind her and Glue. "Actually Mrs. Michael's we're not finished with it quite yet." Ah, now out comes Super Smart Freaky Girl! "Albert and I have decided on converting Romeo and Juliet, which is a tragedy written early in the career of playwright William Shakespeare about two young "star-cross'd lovers" whose untimely deaths ultimately unite their feuding families, but everyone in here should be aware of that. Anyway, we're working on making it into a modern day play about the romance between a girl who feels she shouldn't even be alive and a young man who everyone admires with a strong passion. Along with their parents dislike of each other, the school they go to gives each of them a hard time about their romance. It's certainly something Albert and I surprised ourselves with. It should be finished by the deadline though."

"Yes, it sounds like a must read, you and Albert may take a seat," Danielle nodded and smirked at Glue, who was now in his seat. He mouthed a thank you and Danielle shrugged, glaring once again at the two idiots behind her.

After thirty minutes the bell finally rang, allowing Glue grip Danielle's wrist and pull her out of the classroom, both still on skates. Once they were down the hallway he smirked at her, the others soon joining. "Okay guys, we're all going to do it all lunch time, make sure you have the item I texted you." Danielle gave him a questioning look. "Danielle and I are going to the art room right before lunch and we're going to get some paint and crap. Don't forget." Everyone nodded and broke away, Glue once again grabbing Danielle's hand and skating off.

"Hey! What are we doing at lunch?"

"Prank of Pranks, it'll be awesome! Just do what I text you later." She didn't notice but they were stopped in front of her World History class. "I've got to get to my math class. See you later." Danielle nodded at him and skated into her class, taking a seat in the back right as the two football bums walked in, two blonde bimbos between them.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:33 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Chandler smiled at Landon as they sat in the math class, he couldn't remember these girls' names, but they were hott, that's all that matters, right? When you have forever to live it is. People aren't worth the time of day they waste anyway.

"Theres the freak." Landon smiled.

"Ah, yes." Chandler smiled. "Though she pulled herself out of that hole pretty well." Landon nodded as they two girls looked at them confussed.

"What are you two talkinga bout?" The taller one aske.d

"Nothing, just a prank we pulled." He smiled at her wrapping his arm around her waist before the teacher walked in and glared at them. "Sorry, I'm sitting down!" He said putting his hands up in mock surrender.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:31 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Danielle smirked widely, noticing that the teacher had glared at the football players after their little public displays of affection. She closed her eyes lightly, concentrating on the two blondes, and then opened her eyes, smiling widely while the blondes tried to sit in the football players' laps. Ah yes, the art of mind control. "Mister Ryans, Mister Castro, is there a problem?" The teacher questioned, obviously taking their actions to notice. "Then I ask all four of you to stop," still nothing. "That's it, detention after school." You can both stop now. She smiled, both blondes shaking their heads. They glanced around in terror before slinking back to their seats.

Danielle couldn't help but chuckle softly. As if they heard her the football players glared at her, while she held her hands up in defense, still laughing. "Miss Tashik, that's a detention for you as well since you seem to find their punishment oh so funny." Danielle's smile faded and turned into a snarl. She wanted to play that prank now more than ever.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:53 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Landon glanced over at Chandler. He frowned and then looked at the freak again, she would pay for this. he didn't want to waist his time in detention. Time took to long as it was then to sit still all day.

*UGH*
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:18 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Danielle growled lowly right as the bell rang she was out of the door in a matter of seconds, skating towards her locker. Glue was listening to his mp3 and didn't notice her standing before him. When he opened his eyes they met with wide blue ones, causing him to scream girlishly and fall to the ground. Danielle laughed lightly, shaking her head and opening her locker. "Hey, where is everyone?" She asked, glancing down at him. He smiled and jumped to his feet, leaning on the side of her locker.

"Britain and Quenton went to get some glue, Ashley and Tyler got some feathers, and the others are getting the ropes and rigging the lunch room up as we speak. At the middle of third period you and I are going to be excused and we're going to meet in the art room. We'll have to get some yellow paint and cut out some orange, styrofome (sp?) beaks." Danielle chuckled and shook her head, slipping her books into her book bag.

"You amaze me with these pranks sometimes Glue." She laughed lightly, closing her head.

"I know Tash, I know." Glue threw an arm over her shoulder, kissing her cheek playfully. She laughed lightly, thumped him on the nose and pulled away, hurrying to her next class and sitting in the front seat.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:46 am
TNCowgirl says...

****Uhhhh, I've nothing to post after that. :P ****
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:02 am
Chupatoasta says...

**Haha, sorry :D I'm changing the paint to pastel chalk by the way, considering that the paint would just make all the feathers and glue go away**

At the middle of class Danielle stuck her hand high in the air, getting an excuse to go to the bathroom. She smirked at Landon and Chandler before slipping out of the classroom and hurrying towards the art room, where Glue was making the orange beaks. Danielle chuckled and filled the buckets up with yellow pastel chalk, running towards the lunchroom with two buckets while Glue carried the bills. She smiled at her friends that were hiding in the rafters of the lunchroom, each holding a bucket of something. She stepped over two ropes and handed the buckets up to a guy above her, Glue handing her the beaks and climbing into the rafters. Everything was hidden perfectly. Everyone and every little thing out of the ordinary.

Danielle grabbed a white feather that was on the ground and twirled in her hands by the doorway, the bell ringing loudly as kids filled through the lunchroom. She waved innocently at the football idiots, who were still sour about the detention they got. As they took a seat Danielle dropped the feather, the two guys above the football players spilling the glue all over them. Next was the feathers, and then finally the yellow pastel chalk. Both jocks glared over at Danielle, who waved cheekily.

As they started for her she smiled when they stepped in the ropes, which were pulled up on cue, suspending them upside down by one foot. She smiled and strode over to them, placing a beak on each of their faces. "Don't mess with a freak, cause karma will always get you back." She whispered, pulling away slowly.

"Hey everyone! Give it up for your chickens of the day!" Glue shouted, him and the others climbing down the rafters. Danielle crossed her arms coyly and smiled.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:18 am
TNCowgirl says...

Chandler growled low in his throat.

"Cool it, Chan." Landon hissed. Chandler fought to keep from shifting and ripping the girl apart. She had pushed him way to far.

"Can I rip the ropes?" He asked in a low voice.

"No. I want to too, but that wouldn't be the best idea." Landon took a deep breath and swung up grabbing the rope above his ankle and then untying it. Chandler followed suit and then landed on his back as Landon landed on his feet like the stupid vampire he was. Might as well be part cat. Chandler strode over to the freak and wrapped an arm around her shoulder.

"You know, I'd watch your back. Cause you'll regret this." He then jumped on a table and bowed Landon doing hte same. Everyone cheered and he smiled at the freak.
**Ya, bad. I know, if you want me to change it just let me know**
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:42 am
Chupatoasta says...

**Haha, no it's fine :]**

Danielle frowned and sighed in annoyance, glancing at her friends that were still laughing. Everything seemed to freeze. She touched her head in pain, kneeling on the ground. Dammit, not right now. She thought in sheer anger, grabbing her head with both hands. Images flashed before her eyes, quicker than the speed of light. The first was of a giant, hulking wolf, the second of a slouched over man with crimson eyes, the last, a split image, part being Danielle laughing and the other part showing her on the ground, dead. She gasped and glanced up, her sight coming back.

"Tash, Tash are you okay?" Glue was shaking her, a worried look in his eyes. "Tash, what did you see?" Glue was the only one that knew of her power, the only one that knew what she was going through. She shook her head and stood up unsteadily, staring at Landon and Chandler. She had no idea why she stared at them with fear, she just did. She stumbled out of the lunchroom alone, telling Glue to leave her alone for a minute. She glanced back, making sure nobody was following her, and slung her hood over her head, closing her eyes and stopping in the middle of the hallway so she could take all the images into focus and disect them one by one to find out there true meaning.

*maybe the immortals can walk out after deciding to changing into their gym uniforms and to take a shower. When she's in her little, forced trance she can only be awoken by someone touching the bead bracelet on her wrist or her waking herself up, but only Glue knows that.*
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:49 am
TNCowgirl says...

***I'll post later***
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:50 am
Chupatoasta says...

**Um... okay**
George Bernard Shaw

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.
— Amelia Earhart