z

Young Writers Society

Triple H

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Mon May 04, 2009 2:09 am
Chupatoasta says...

"Well they're going to have one hell of a time trying to get it out." Danielle sighed, running her hands down the page with her eyebrows furrowed and a frown on her face. She bit her lip ring before walking back to the bookshelf.

"And why is that?" Either Landon or Chandler piped up, she wasn't sure at the moment.

"Not even the strongest demon can remove anything from that book. It has to be someone in this family with powers, which happens to be only me. Unfortunately for those flipping demons, I'm not giving them this no matter what. The only way someone else can get it is if I entrust my bracelet to them and my bracelet accepts my choice." Danielle rolled her eyes and stood up, walking back over to the book and sitting on the table.
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Mon May 04, 2009 1:07 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"That wasn't the deal with it before. Your father must've put it there and be glad he did." Mira said.

**all i had8*
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Wed May 06, 2009 1:04 am
Chupatoasta says...

*D:*

Danielle nodded, almost screaming in terror when someone knocked on the basement door. She glanced at her watch, seeing that it was ten, and she still had homework to do. "Shit," she cursed, jogging towards the door and throwing a cloak over her shoulders. She cracked the door, staring out.

"Dan, your teacher told me you've got two essays to write." Her sister was standing there, arms crossed. Danielle nodded slowly, black wavy hair falling across her icy eyes. "Well, come out of the darkness and go finish it."

Danielle stuck her tongue out and sighed. "I'll be there in a minute." Her sister nodded. She closed the door and walked over to her book, closing it and slipping it into the book case. "Well, I've got to go," she started for the door. "You guys can let yourselves out. Oh, and Landon, Chandler," she stopped in her tracks and spun around. "This little exchange never happend, okay? I still hate jocks, you still hate freaks." With that she slammed the door behind her, jogging up the stairs and into her room to finish her report.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Wed May 06, 2009 1:56 am
TNCowgirl says...

Landon rolled his eyes. "No joke."

"Lets go boys." Mira fluttered to a window where they managed to slip through.

*nothing*
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Wed May 06, 2009 2:08 am
Chupatoasta says...

The next morning Danielle managed to get to school without being stopped, but also skated across the top of Landon and Chandler's limo. God, what were they, married? They were always in that thing together. Limo fags. She snickered at her own joke and skated past Glue, without a word to him. Getting the message, he followed close behind. (Something I haven't mentioned before, Glue's a were-cat) He rested his arms on her shoulders while they skated, both stopping at Dani's locker. "What's wrong panda bear?" He teased, getting in between her and her locker. She rested her head on his chest.

"I'm so fricken tired." Danielle moaned, wanting to fall asleep right there. "Hey, you don't have Calculus with my third period, so can I borrow your homework?" She mumbled all her words into his chest.

"Yeah, but I need it back in forth, deary." Danielle nodded and closed her eyes, leaning against him tiredly. She'd been up researching through all her fathers books after finishing her reports, completely forgetting the math homework.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Wed May 06, 2009 12:59 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Landon hissed. "Save her life and she's still a pain in the butt." He growled as they got out of the limo. Chandler shrugged and followed him inside where they saw Glue and the Freak talking.

"Guess your rubber, freak." Landon laughed when they walked by.

"Ok, I swear that was the stupidest thing you've ever said." Chandler hissed below the sounds that humans could hear.

"What, rubber and glue." Landon shrugged. CHandler rolled his eyes
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Thu May 07, 2009 2:19 am
Chupatoasta says...

Danielle growled lowly, glaring at their backs. That had been a really, really stupid comment. So stupid, it made her mad. She turned back to Glue while they walked, knowing that Landon and Chandler could probably hear everything she was saying. "Anyway, all the stuff about that necklace my father left me is true! Some fairy had come by with a vampire and werewolf after some demon attacked me." Glue stared at her incredously. She shrugged and smiled widely when they passed Landon and Chandler. "I was thinking about using it to get rid of werewolves and vampires but, unfortunately, I'm not sure of the consequences of using that tainted thing yet." Glue chuckled and glanced back at the two.

"You would get rid of little ol' werecats would you?" He stared at her with round, royal blue orbs, making her laugh lightly and ruffle his hair that he had left down that day.

"Maybe," she smiled, only teasing, "but only after vampires and werewolves."
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Fri May 08, 2009 12:50 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"What did you expect when you help a psycic." Landon hissed. "So very ungreatful, she can fight the next demon on her own if she wants to."

Mira glided over just then, in her human form, and rested her arms in the crook of both of their arms.

"Be nice, she may be a royal witch, with a b, but it's still our job." SHe smiled.

"I agree with him, least humans faint, or say thanks." Chandler hissed.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Wed May 13, 2009 8:33 pm
Chupatoasta says...

**Ahh it's been 5 days!! D: Sorry, I've been studying all week for exams that are Friday and Monday**

At lunch Danielle and Glue were laying on the lunchroom stage, heads hanging off the side. "I'm bored," Danielle sighed, flipping over so she was on her stomach before taking a sip of her chicken noodle Soup At Hand. Glue shrugged and took a bite of his apple.

"How about we crash the next Landon-Chandler party?" He questioned, glancing over. "Today is Friday, which means that they've got a par-tay!" He cheered akwardly and Danielle laughed, glancing at Chandler, Landon, and Mira who had all just walked in.

"Sounds good to me." She smirked, grabbing one of Glue two other apples, chucking it at Landon.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Wed May 13, 2009 9:58 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Landon saw the apple coming at him and he snatched it out of the air tossing it at Mira who caught it and took a bite as they walked as if nothing happened not even looking at the freak and glue.

She'll get mad enough to come talk, but we won't give in to her. Mira said in their heads.

"The party this weekened, it'll be interesting." Chandler started.

"She'll probably come, we'll have to watch out for demons." Landon replied. Mira just nodded taking another bit eof the apple.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Thu May 14, 2009 1:33 am
Chupatoasta says...

Danielle huffed and rolled backwards off the stage, Glue leaping over her head and knocking her on the ground playfully. "Okay you damned cat." She smiled, soon thumping him on the nose. He glared and she smiled innocently.

"Really? A thump on the nose? What's next, a spray bottle filled with water?" Danielle pretended to be thinking before she smiled widely and hopped over to her bag, grabbing the empty vanilla body spray that had been washed out and filled with water out of it.

"Now that you mention it..." A wicked grin spread across her face and Glue's eyes got as big as saucers. He spun around and started running, Danielle right behind him. She leaped on his back right as she passed the table Landon, Chandler, and all their friends sat at. When she sprayed the water at Glue he freaked out like any cat would, spinning in circles while he tried to get in off his face. He tripped over a back pack that was lying in the middle of the isle, sending Danielle flying off his back and onto the table.

To put it simply, mashed potatoes were covering the back of her head and she had hamburger buns stuck to her butt with ketchup. When she sat back up, everyone was laughing. She laughed along, half-heartily, knowing they weren't laughing with her like they did with Landon and Chandler, but at her. Glue helped her off the table and unstuck the hamburger buns, sticking them on his head. This of course, caused Danielle to laugh for real and the lunchroom to roar in laughter. Even Landon and Chandler were laughing. Danielle shot them a smile before grabbing her messenger back and hurrying out of the lunchroom, Glue close behind.

*I know it's nothing at all, my post that is. I was thinking about Glue being a were-cat on the demon's side, but none of them know yet*
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Thu May 14, 2009 3:00 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Chandler held his side as he roared with laughter. Mira grabbed his ear pulling his head close to hers.

"That friend of her's isn't human." She said in a soft voice probably saying hte same thing in Landon's ear. Chandler straightened up and looked towards the two disappering bodies.

"What?" He asked.

"I'm not sure." She shrugged and grabbed the apple she'd eaten. "I'll figure it out by tonight." She stood up and walked over to the trashcan.

Landon watched as MIra acted liek she threw away the apple really making it whole again and then walking after the two.

"I want to go with her, I don't want her to go by herself." He said standing up. He'd always been very protective of Mira.

"She can take care of herself, if she needs help she'll call." Chandler replied in a low tone eating the rest of his food that wasn't destroyed.

**That works. :D *
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Sun May 17, 2009 9:43 pm
Chupatoasta says...

**Sorry, I've been at a friends house all week and I'm in so much pain. I fell asleep in the sun... :/*

"I'm going to take a shower and put on my gym clothes," Danielle smiled, unsticking the hamburger buns from Glue's head before walking into the locker room, Glue smiling after her. He turned around, a glare suddenly on his face. He took an odd shaped locket out of his pocket as his eyes turned an unnatural shade of crimson. He shut them nonchalantly while he listened to the soft footsteps of a fairy in human form.

"Hey Glue," the fairy's voice sounded, a nervous smile evident on her face. Glue smirked and opened his black locket along with his eyes.

"Hey Fairy," he smirked, Mira all of a sudden disappearing into the locket. He held it up to his face, only to see Mira in fairy form, banging on the picture cover of the locket.

"Glue, watcha doing?" Danielle walked out, peering over his shoulder. He shoved the locket into his pocket and smiled.

"Nothing, come on, let head to Literature class." Danielle nodded in agreement and skipped after him, unaware of the trapped fairy.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Sun May 17, 2009 10:10 pm
TNCowgirl says...

****Sleeping in the sun isn't hte best idea. :P That's fine. :D So if this doesn't work, let me know.****

Chandler:

Chandler ran a hand through his hair. "I have a bad feeling." He said looking around. "We need to find her."

"She's fine."

"No, she isn't fine!" He growled.

"You worry to much." Landon laughed.

Mira:

Mira hit the wall in front of her again. She stood back and closed her eyes. Help. Glue. Locket. She managed to push through the wall before passing out fo ra little while. Hopefully Landon and Chandler would get it.

Landon.

Help. Glue. Locket. Landon frowned.

"We gotta find her now!" He hissed.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Mon May 18, 2009 12:53 am
Chupatoasta says...

**Nah, it's cool haha**

"Hey, Dans, hold this for me," Glue slipped a locket into Danielle's pocket and she smiled, nodding once before taking her seat in Literature class. Mr. Hendricks stared at them mysteriously, brows raised before looking back down at his papers.

Danielle quickly signed her name and Glue's on their literature project before setting them on Mr. Hendricks' desk and walking back over to Glue. Landon and Chandler walked in, looking pissed.

"What's wrong with you two?" Danielle questioned, and teasing smile on her face.
George Bernard Shaw

What will live longer, you or your words? Something to think about the next time you abandon a project...
— Omni