z

Young Writers Society

Triple H

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Mon May 18, 2009 12:59 am
TNCowgirl says...

Landon walked right up to Glue. "Where is she?" He hissed in a low voice.

"Who?" He asked smiling.

"Mira." Chandler growled. "She came to talk to you and next thing we know she wants help. What the hell did you do with her?"

"THere a problem boys?" The teacher asked.

"No." Landon said smiling at him then looking back at Glue his eyes flaring. "Where the hell is she?"

"How did you talk to her if you don't know where she is?" Glue asked. Landon clenched his teeth.

"She said 'Help. Glue. Locket. Now where is she before I tear you apart!" He said in a low tone. "Cause I swear you hurt her and I'll rip you limb from limb til you tell me."
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Mon May 18, 2009 1:41 am
Chupatoasta says...

"I really don't know what you're talking about douche-bag," Glue smirked, Danielle suddenly wrapping her arms around his shoulders, a confused smile on her face.

"Who's a douche?" She smiled.

"These guys. They think I did something with their little fairy." Danielle sent Landon and Chandler a joking smile.

"Nah, he was with me the whole time, helped me get the potatoes out of my hair." Glue smirked back at her before he did the same to the others.

"Yeah, so shoo you mutt," he smiled at Chandler. "You too bat."
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon May 18, 2009 1:55 am
TNCowgirl says...

Chandler's blood boiled under his skin. He clenched his fists. "Answer me one thing then, cat. Why would your name be in Mira's plea for help along with a locket?" He growled. "I know there are those things out there that trap fairies, but from what Mira said their rare. If you did do soemthing to her with one of those things, I swear I'll kill you. Cause those things kill them in a day." Chander grabbed Glue's shirt and yanked him froward Danielle with him. "And if you had anything to do wtih all this, I could care less who the hell you are, or your father was. Mira dies or gets hurt and I swear I'll kill the both of you. I'll take everything you love first. MIra's my little sister, and she sure as hell better be home today." He shoved them both back before turning and walking off.

Landon hissed under his breath then followed.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Mon May 18, 2009 4:02 am
Chupatoasta says...

Danielle let out a squeak when she hit the back of the chair, pain radiating from the bruise on her back. Stupid cops. They just use those stupid sticks to hit people. "Dude, what are they talking about?" Danielle slapped Glue in the head, only to have crimson eyes bore into her sapphire ones. Last time she'd seen him like this she was put in the hospital. "Glue, did you really hurt Mira." She pulled the locket out of the pocket on her jeans, opening it. She gasped at a picture of a Mira in fairy form, coughing up a storm. Glue suddenly snatched her arm and the locket out of the seat and the classroom, dragging her all the way to his car. "Glue, she could d-" A slap rang throughout the parking lot and Danielle held the side of her face.

"I don't care! Don't you see? She and those two others are working together! They're a danger to you!" He grabbed her shoulders and slammed her against the side of his car. "Killing her will at least get rid of one of them."

"But it's wro-"

"It's wrong?!" He laughed loudly. "You, Danielle Tasheck, are actually saying something is wrong. This is the same person that steals anything she can for a thrill."

"But I've never killed anyone Al," She shouted, using his real name. "To kill someone... It's just monsterous!"

"Well, in case you haven't notice Dans, I am a monster!" His grip on her arms tightened before he yanked her away from the car, opened the door, and threw her into the car. He walked around and got into his own side of the car, starting the car and yanking out onto the street, Danielle in the seat next to him, trying to keep Mira awake.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon May 18, 2009 5:14 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Mira:

MIra looked through the locket at Danielle. She covered her mouth as she coughed again looking around. Maybe passing out hadn't be a great idea.

"This isn't right, Al." Danielle said to Glue again. Mira frowned, Al was his real name. Well whatever it was he wasn't going to last if she ever got out.

He doesn't care. Nothing you say will change his mind. You have to get me to Landon and Chandler. She said. It didn't wear her out sense Danielle was touching the locket.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Tue May 19, 2009 1:47 am
Chupatoasta says...

Danielle glanced at the locket worridly. "Is it the Ebony Necklace you want?" His crimson eyes flashed towards her excitedly. No, Danielle, you can't do that! You can't give him the necklace! Mira screamed at her. She pushed her voice away without a problem. "Take me home and I'll give it to you. I trust you with it." The car instantly spun around, speeding towards Danielle's house.

When she got there she grabbed the book and took her bracelet off, running her hands over the necklace's picture, that floated out of the paper. She slipped her bracelet on quickly, taking the necklace from the air.

"Here Al," she held it out slowly, Mira's screams quiet now. Right as Glue grabbed it he was flung across the room, slamming against the wall. His crimson eyes turned a darker shade as a snarl eurupted from his lips.

When she opened her eyes the necklace was around her neck. She grabbed it, trying to pull it off, only to fail time and time again. Mira, as well, was out of the necklace, floating weakly in the air. Danielle handed the fairy a small bottle of Wolf Tears, telling her to drink only a few sips and no more before turning to Glue, who was crouched on the ground, snarling.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Tue May 19, 2009 2:17 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Mira took the Wolf's Tears knowing it would give her strength.

Landon, Chandler, come to Danielle's house NOW! She called the two before closing her eyes and crossing her legs. She felt herself raise up into the air before she could see everything even though her eyes were closed.

"Danielle, stay back over here, werecats are deadly." She said. She felt power slip past her body as she moved an entrapment spell towards Glue, it was invisible to the other two, but her.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Tue May 19, 2009 9:05 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Danielle stared in horror as her best friend struggled against something that was pinning him to the ground. Chandler and Landon burst through the door, snarling angrily as they walked towards Glue. Danielle backed up against the wall and fell to her knees, bottom lip quivering. It was almost like Glue was a cat with rabies. Danielle closed her eyes and clasped her hands around the necklace that wouldn't come off her neck. I wish... The bracelet on her wrist began to burn, along with the beads on the necklace. I wish that Glue wasn't evil. I wish he was back to normal. When she opened her eyes Chandler, Mira, and Landon were all staring at her and Glue wide-eyed. Glue wasn't moving, nor was he breathing.

"Al? Albert? Oh God," she crawled weakly over to her best friend's side and took his lifeless face in both her hands. "Glue, come on get up." Nothing. The necklace! That would help her, right?!

"No, it won't help you. It can do anything but bring back the dead."

"B-but he just died! I wished for him to be back to normal, and he's... he's dead!"

Mira floated over her shoulder. "He's been dead all along deary. A werecat dies before they're turned, unlike a werewolf that can live as a human without problems as well." Danielle let a sob escape her lip while she bent down to her best friend since kindergarten, hugging him tightly.

She was completely unaware of the fact t hat the two wishes that she made with her necklace would either write her own death, lead her towards the wrong path, or keep her alive and powerful.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Wed May 20, 2009 1:27 am
TNCowgirl says...

***So is Glue dead?***

Mira fluttered over to Chandler and carefully landed on his shoulder curling up to sleep. Landon was to cold, but Chandler's skin was nice and warm.

"What is it, a few hours before he disappears?" Landon aske.d Chandler glared at him, he could be nicer, even though Chandler was fuming mad about Mira nearly being killed he wanted to keep Danielle from feeling like they didn't care.

"Do you need anything, Danielle?" He asked looking at her. Landon rolled his eyes. "I thought Vampires were supposed to be the ones that were the flatters." He laughed.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Wed May 20, 2009 3:01 am
Chupatoasta says...

**He can be, but you know, he could be faking it. He is 'dead' after all. SCHOOL IS OVER FOR ME!! HAHAHAHA! (till next year that is)**

"N-no, it's cool," she forced them a small smile before quickly looking at Glue. A thick, ominous feeling was in the air, but Danielle seemed to be the only one that noticed it. Something about her felt... different. It had been that way since she'd wished on the necklace. "Thanks anyway though." She couldn't take her eyes off Glue. He was gone. Dead. Her only real friend, that she told everything to, was gone... and it was her fault. She stood up and wiped her hands on her jeans, trying to hide her painfilled expression. "Mira, I'm terribly sorry for what Albert did," Woah! Where'd that come from? "Chandler and Landon, I also apologize to you for making you come all the way out here." Ah, Danielle was so confused. "Thank you for your help." She stood straight, wishing she was still grieving over Glue, her eyes studying the three expectantly as she waited for them to go.

How's it feel? The power that is. It sounded like Glue, which is where Danielle automatically looked.

What are you talking about?

The power from the beads. Tell me, Queen, how's it feel? Can't you feel all the power and strength surging through you? The voice replied. Okay, now Danielle was really confused.

"Mira, before you go, what happens when someone wishes on the beads if they don't belong to anyone else?"
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Wed May 20, 2009 1:49 pm
TNCowgirl says...

***What happens? I can't think of anything. That's awesome. I'm almost done. :P ***
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Wed May 20, 2009 2:06 pm
Chupatoasta says...

**They become royalty I believe. Danielle's father was the king when he used the beads so yeah, she's the princess or something like that haha**
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Wed May 20, 2009 2:26 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Mira frowned and leaned against Chandler's neck thinking. "They become royalty to all mythical creatures." She yawned. "Your dad was the last king if I remember right."

"So that makes her royalty?" Landon demanded.

"If she wished on the beads." Mira shrugged.

"I ain't taken orders from her." Landon hissed.

"We don't have to." Mira replied yawning. "We're the protectors. We don't have any authority above us, excluding you know who, because the kings or queens can be evil."

"We aren't the only protecters either." Chandler told Danielle. "There aren't many of us, but that's because few are called"

**He didn't mention that they also have special powers and strengths that come out when needed. :D **
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Sun May 24, 2009 6:16 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Danielle nodded and locked her eyes once again on Glue's body as his laughter filled her mind. "Can someone contact you even after they're dead?" She asked suddenly, afraid of the answer. Was Glue haunting her as a evil spirit, bent on revenge.

"I don't believe so." Danielle nodded, smiling softly at Mira.

"Th-" The door to upstairs from the basement was suddenly slammed off the hinges. Danielle glanced up, terrorfied. Something slammed her into the ground from behind, growling angrily. She managed to scurry away, staring into the face of a horrible demon.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Mon May 25, 2009 6:35 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Landon jumped on the demon as Chandler came at the other said. MIra hurried over to Danielle and stood in front of her Mira's eyes a pure milky white as she put a force feild around Danielle.

"She's mine!" THe demon hissed.

"No she isn't." Chandler growled before shifting and tearing into the demon.
Want a Readers crit???

“I am not worried, Harry," said Dumbledore, his voice a little stronger despite the freezing water. "I am with you.”
— Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince