Young Writers Society

Fallen

203 Reviews

Reviews: 203
Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:06 pm
October Girl says...

Richard could hear Bethany's thoughts.

Pregnant? First time? Hurt?

What the hell?! He started for the stairs when Carmadee stopped him. She started at him. And took his hand.

"It's time for her to lose it." Carmadee spoke gently.

Richard shook his head. "That's for me to decide. It's not time for her, I have to stop them." When Richard tried to push past Carmadee he couldn't. "Move Carmadee."

Nothing.

"Damnit! Carmadee move your ass!" Richard pushed her out of the way and charged upstairs. He came to the first bedroom and pushed the door open. He saw her naked and a boy on top of her. He was really starting to get pissed off...
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky
Then you are my star... ™

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:16 am
View Likes
Dr. Jamie Bondage says...

Bethany screamed in pain. she was so out of it she didnzt even really understand what was going on. she wwas just hurting...in so many different ways. she tried to claw at the person in front of her, get the hurt to go away. the guy just laughed and held her hands down. she screamed as her body wracked with more pain. then suddenly the pain was gone.She felt strong, protecting arms around her. her clothes lay in tatters around the bed. She was wearing a huge shirt. It smelled nice. She saw whoever it was lying unconcious on the floor.

she wwas still groggy but looked up to see her angel holding her against his now warm bare chest. "You do care." she whiispered, tears sliding down her cheeks both from the pain she was experiencing and from sheer joy. then she threw up on the carpet. she didnzt know what was happening. It didnzt feel good.

Finally, mercifully she passed out...safe in her angel's arms, smiling. Surely he at least cared enough to save her.

203 Reviews

Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:21 pm
October Girl says...

14 Hours later...

"You are the most impulsive, stupid, clingy, bitchy, out of this world girl I've ever had to take care of. No, I meant babysitt." He was sort of whisper yelling. He was annoyed out of this world.

She sat on the curb of an abandon street, her head between her hands she was leaning over.

"Why are you screaming at me?" she asked whispering.

"Why? Why am I... That isn't screaming sweetheart, THIS WOULD BE SCREAMING!!!!" The trees leaves next to her fell to the ground.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:24 pm

Bethany's head was pounding and it hurt wwhen he yelled...but she latched onto the word "sweetheart." Was he justt mad? Frustrated? Or was he genuinely worried and concerned for her safty? She hated the thought that he could read her mind and she tried her best not to break down sobbing right there. She just looked at the ground, a few tears leaking out of the corners of her eyes. Would he even care she was crying? Did he even care about her?

She shook her head in frustration and ground when her thoughts got all dizzy. all she knew was that wwhen they kissed he had kissed her back. she had felt his passion in the way his lips messhed against hers. It had been a perfect fit. She stood up, wwalked towards him, pulled his head down to hers and kissed him passionately. Fireworks exploded. she threw her hands around his neck and refused to let go until he told her he never wanted to see her again.

203 Reviews

Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:27 pm
October Girl says...

The kiss sent electric currents into Angel's veins, he kissed her back and tried to tune out the world around him. His wings ached and he couldn't breathe, his mind flew back to reality and he pushed her away.

"Stop." he growled.

**sorry short post Got to go.**
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:19 pm

Bethany growled. "No. I like you, angel. I know you like me too. I can feel it in you're kiss. I know you like me. So why canzt this happen?! Until you tell me that you don't like mee in the least and don't ever want to see me again, then Izm going to continuee to kiss you and showw you how much I want you and like you." Bethany ran her hands through his hair. "You canztt tell me you donzt feel anything, Richard. Do you not get jealous when you see me with someone else? were you not worried when you thought I was getting raped? donzt you care for me at all?" she whispered.

203 Reviews

Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:57 am
October Girl says...

"Stop it." he growled again. "You know I care. But this-you-me-thing it... It can't happen Beth. I'm sorry."

He'd never seen her so depressed and shocked.

"I thought that maybe-" she started but he stopped her.

"Bethany listen to me, my time on Earth is OVER I died seventy years ago. I made a promise to the big guy up there that I'd watch after you. I'm trying to do that but you don't seem to have much care for your life. You are beautiful AND IF I COULD LOVE anyone... It would be you Beth."

She made a sniffling noise. "But you can't love me..."

"I can't." he sighed. "You deserve some one who won't be torn between three parts of the universe, some human man to love you and cherish you. I can't love you and I won't give you children, the ones you want. I can't buy a nice little picket fenced house for us. But I can be there for you. I can, and I will protect you.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:29 am

**Awh!!! He's so sweet. She's going to flip out though. XD**

Bethany stared at him, tears running down her face. Her heart felt like it was broken. Why didn't he want her? Why couldn't Richard be her angel?! Couldn't he see that no one else would do now? She sniffed as she felt her heart drop from her chest to the floor and get crushed under his beautiful feet.

"But...I don't want anyone else." She said softly. "I only want you."

"Beth...You deserve better."

"There is no better!"

"It wouldn't work." He tried again.

"We would make it work!" She screached, only succeeding in making her head pound more, which just made it harder for her to think. She sat down on the sidewalk and started sobbing. She finally looked up at him and asked, "Do you love me? Because I know I love you and that's all that matters. If you love me...Then we'll make it work! If...If you don't...Then I...I don't know what I'd do!" her cries this time were more like soft hiccups as she tried to avoid eye contact, not knowing if she could take another rejection by this angel she loved so much.
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

203 Reviews

Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:20 pm
October Girl says...

What had he done? He couldn't love he was dead for goodness sake!

"Beth, don't say you love me." he shook his head, his expression turning dark.

"But I do... Why not?" her face stroked with tears."

"Because... I'm dead."
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:15 pm

Beth looked up at his sad eyes. She wanted him to love her so bad.

"So? You still have feelings! You can love me! Please love me!" She knew she sounded desperate, but she didn't care.She callopsed in his arms sobbing and holding onto him, trying to gain comfort, trying to tell herself that he did care and couldn't stand to be without her.
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

203 Reviews

Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:45 pm
October Girl says...

He hugged her, unsure of what to do next.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:52 pm

She finally stopped crying and looked up at him. She didn't want him to leave her. She didn't want to be wihout him. She heard a gun and screamed, scurrying behind Richard. She held onto him for dear life, still only wearing his shirt. A gang of guys stepped into the ally, another at the other end. One of the guys smirked at her appearnce.

"I'll come back for you sweetheart."

She whimpered. She was cold and scared. Richard wouldn't let them touch her, would he? Even if he didn't care? She burried her head into his shoulder. She was scared and had no idea what she would do when he left. She felt his muscles tighten. He was straining not to hurt someone. She smiled. She knew he was so overprotective of her. She loved that. She kissed his back gently, rubbing the straining muscles.

"I love ypu." She whispered.

“Writing fiction is the act of weaving a series of lies to arrive at a greater truth.”
— Khalid Hosseini, Author