z

Young Writers Society

Fallen

203 Reviews

Reviews: 203
Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:43 pm
October Girl says...

Richard stared up at the sky. Had they honestly kicked him out? If he wasn't in Heaven and if he wasn't in Hell, but yet he still had wings and still had to save people... Where was he? EARTH the word bounced in his brain.

"You guys sent me to Earth?! Are you freakn kidding me?! What am I suppose to do here?!" he roared at the sky.

Thunder and lightning flashed at him.

Richard was pissed, he kicked the dirt. "Oh yeah? Well roar right back at cha!" He looked down at himself, he was wearing blue faded jeans, and a white t-shirt. Oh, gosh he looked like a mortal and the idea creeped him out. What was he suppose to fufill here, who was he meant to save?
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky
Then you are my star... ™

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:50 pm
Dr. Jamie Bondage says...

Beth walked sadly down the side walk. Her home life was terrible and she was often alone. she sighed. She needed someone. Someone to care and to love her.

she was very attractive with shoulder length brown hair and sparkling hazel eyes.

Her mom was an alcoholic and a whore, literally. the only way her family ever had money was for her mother to sleep with guys. her dad, the only good part of her life, had died a year ago. Her brother was a pervert and cared nothing about her.

Everyone seemed to think Bethany was like her mom. she wasn't, at least, she didn't want to be.

She sighed and looked down. she was wearing faded jeans that hugged her hips just right. On top she was wearing a black tank that stopped short of belly, showing off a belly piercing, which sparkled in the sun.

bethany didn't want to go home. She sat down on the curb and sniffed. She refused to cry.

203 Reviews

Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:17 pm
October Girl says...

Richard felt heat raidating off of him, he was pissed. He wings ached to be stretched out but he couldn't show them to mortals they might lock him up and be called a freak. He was 6'3 with dirty blonde hair, green eyes, and pale skin. He walked around kicking a can, a small ringing was in his right ear.

He'd been summond.

Richard closed his eyes and when he opened them he immediately was infront of other Angels which were in a higher ranking than he.

"Richard." Lisa's voice pushed through his mind, his twin sister. "Richard you have fallen for grace. You are not evil but you no longer live in Heaven. You duty is to protect the ones that are not meant to meet their fate, yet. I want you to find a woman, she is to be protected from anything thrown at her, her name is Bethany and you WILL do whatever it takes to save her."

"But-" Richard tried.

"So I've said, so it shall be done." Lisa pressed the comand through his mind.

Richard opened his eyes, and noticed he was in a dark alley way.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:41 pm

Beth straightened up when she saw a guy standing at the end of where she was. what the hell was he doing here? she shook her head and stood up, dusting herself off.

she didn't know who that guy was, but she would NOT show herself weak. She would not cry in front of anyone.

She heard footsteps behind her and stiffened. "Can I help you?" she asked menacingly.

203 Reviews

Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:59 pm
October Girl says...

Richard hadn't even been a damn mortal for an hour and he already felt like falling to the ground and resting... Or sleeping... Wasn't that what they called it??? His shirt covered his wings which ached more than his head. It was still spinning from his transportation.

He saw Bethany, she was more beautiful than he thought a mortal woman should be, but he couldn't be distracted. Then, he saw one man dodge behind a car, and pull a gun out not noticing Beth or him. The man aimed at another one who shot, Beth screamed.

The man turned and aimed at her, Richard thought fast and rammed himself into her they rolled onto the street, the bullet pierced Richard's hip. Richard got to his feet and helped up Beth and lifted his shirt just about to the area of the ropes of his stomach.

"Mother-!" he shouted but the rest was blocked out by hail and rain that started to fall loudly. He felt cold hands around his hip area, he gave Beth one look and she dropped her hands.

The bullet slowly pushed itself out of Richard's stomach slash hip area, not one drop of blood came out as the bullet fell to the floor. He pushed his shirt back down and looked up to see Beth's expression.

"What... What are you?" she asked her eyes wide and her face drained completely.

Do we REALLY have to do this NOW??? Richard thought. "Bethany?" he asked.

"Yeah?" she asked, not moving.

"I'm an angel... I happen to be... YOUR angel."
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:13 am

Beth starred at him astonished. She had her own angel?! This was exactly what she needed. She needed someone to trust and take care of her. She smiled. "I guess you know who I am then...so...Like...how does this work? I thought angels were supposed to be invisible..." she cocked her head at him.

203 Reviews

Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:11 am
October Girl says...

Richard stared at her like she was the one who had a secret. He never thought that it was going to be this easy. He expected her to run away screaming. He just blinked. He wanted to pound his head against a metal poll.

"Um... Well... thats uh, thats kind of a long story." Richard admitted.

"Well my apartments over on-"

"Yes, yes, I know where it's at I'm an angel remember?" he rolled his eyes and started to walk towards her apartment.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:23 am

Bethany froze. "Can we go somewhere else?" she asked.

"What?"

"My mom..." Beth felt like her throat was closing in on her. "She's home with-"

"Yeah, I know."

Beth glared. "You could be nicer you know. You donzt have to be such a jerk all the time ya know." Bethany started to walk away from him. of course she'd get the stuck up angel who thought he was all that.

203 Reviews

Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:29 am
October Girl says...

Richard growled. How could he make her understand, he grabbed her wrist and whirled her around.

"Listen, I have only been among mortals for ten minutes and you people are the most annoying things in this universe, plus Heaven and Hell. I am so fucked." He growled.

She held up an arm. "Hey! Watch your mouth. I never thought I'd meet a angel that curses."

"Your lucky to have met one at all. Now listen babycakes, some people want you dead and the higher rank of angels said its not your time yet. So, I have to protect you, got it? I go with you EVERYWHERE." he said.

"EVERYWHERE?" she asked.

"EVERYWHERE." He repeated. "Now before that little mortal brain of yours explodes my name is Richard and yes I have wings, I can be invisible whenever I want, I'm not allowed to eat food, it's poison for me I'm not evil and I'm not stuck up! I'm just new to this, I like kids and its a shame I'll never be able to have my own. Any more questions?" he asked.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:11 am

Bethany looked at him. Her eyes scrunched up, but she wouldn't cry. she pursed her lips and shook her head. "No. I'm good."

she turned. he was going to be really annoying. He didn't even want to be here, and he hated her. She groaned. she headed to her house. she just wanted peace and quiet, but she knew that was an impossibility.

she opened thd door hesitantly, then became disgusted when she heard noises coming from her mother's bedroom. She glared. How could her mom do that?!

she went straight to her room. she needed a good cry, but with the angel dragging along, that wasn't going to happen...

203 Reviews

Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:23 am
October Girl says...

Richard ignored the sounds coming from Bethany's mother's bedroom. He rolled his eyes, like he hadn't heard it before he's watched over a couple people and that seemed to be their favorite thing to do. He's just gotten use to becoming invisible and standing in the corner, he thought it was discusting. But now he was becoming mortal, and it was slightly starting to turn him on, but not Bethany's mother!

He followed her to her room. She turned on him. "Are you sure you can't leave me alone?"

He leaned his hip against her doorframe. "No." he said narrowing his eyes.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:25 pm

Bethany glared. "Can I at least get some privacy to change?"

"What?"

"Change clothes? Into something that's actually comfortable?" She glared at him. "Cause if not, I'm going to be wearing this outfit a lot. All I need is five minutes."

203 Reviews

Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:48 am
October Girl says...

He glared at Beth. "Fine five damn minutes." he growled and stalked off. When he got a chance he jumped onto the roof and just planted his ass on it. Watching the moon and stars, would he ever really go back?
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:35 pm

Bethany grabbed a pair of new jeans and just a plan tshirt. She was now a little comfier. she sighed and waited for the stupid annoying angel to come back. She thought that they were supposed to be sweet and caring. She sat down with a good book.

(I canzt post a lot, but I've missed our stories too much...Lol. Just a few every now and then.)

203 Reviews

Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:44 pm
October Girl says...

OMG!!!! HI I MISSED YOU!!!!!***

Richard got up and brushed his butt off, what in the Heavens was taking her so long? He closed his eyes and trasported to her room. She was sitting and reading.

"Really?" he growled. "You could have at least called. Rude."

She smiled sweetly.

"Cute." he growled.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

If you don't know it's impossible it's easier to do. And because nobody's done it before, they haven't made up rules to stop anyone doing that again, yet.
— Neil Gaiman