z

Young Writers Society

Ships with Wings Aboard

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:28 am
View Likes
Dr. Jamie Bondage says...

Matt felt his heart breaking. he had upset and hurt her. "I'm sorry...I...I shouldn't have. you just...you...Sorry. I'll...Izll stay away." he sighed sadly. He was so mad at himself. How could he have hurt her like that?! how could he have ruined his opportunity with her?! He felt like such an idiot.

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:35 am
View Likes
TNCowgirl says...

Dusty held Pery close. She bit her lower lip. "Why'd you do that?" SHe asked. "Cause I'm not about to be a wench no matter what you do." Pery hissed again and nibbed her neck. She dind't care if Pery knew somthing she didn't.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:03 pm
View Likes

Matt looked at her seriously. "If you think I'm like my dad, then you are mistaken. I would NEVER hurt you that way. I hated what my dad did. I'm not like him."

"The why'd you kiss me?"

Matt started blushing. "I...Uh...I..." He cleared his throat. "I...I...like you. I can't stop thinking about you. I'm always afraid you're going to get hurt, and I can't stand the thought of you leaving." He took a deep breah. What was she going to think?

110 Reviews

Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:33 pm
View Likes
TNCowgirl says...

Dusty didn't know what to think. She was to busy worrying that she'd never get off this ship alive. That she'd be killed, or hurt. Then he had to go and do that! Something had stired in her, but she ignored it. She didn't trust him, she barely knew him! Why would she trust him! Pery nuddged her neck and and ignored the dragon until Perry bit her drawing blood.

"WOuld you quit it!" She hsised at the dragon who in response bit her again.

Listen to me, please! Dusty froze, that wasn't Midnight's voice. No, I'm Perry.

How? She asked.

Doesn't matter. You can trust him.

"WE should probably get back upstairs." Dusty muttered.

Running away from your problems like you always do.
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:41 pm
View Likes

Matt ran a hand through his hair. He was such an idiot. He nodded. "Okay. Follow me."

She did reluctantly. She followed after him. He wanted to reach out to her, to hold her...to do something! Doing nothing was driving him crazy. He knew he loved her, but she didn't feel the same. He sighed. She was...incredible. And he had to go and blow his chances.

When they went uptop, she went on her way to do her own duties and he went to his. The crew would have a lot of questions, and he better have good answers...

Later that night, he gathered the crew togeher. They wer mad, and rightfully so. Matt was diplomatic about it, explaining how the captain was just a burden, and not a help. He also showed them how useless the captain had been and pointed out all his flaws. After this, he showed, gently, all he'd done for the ship, all he'd devoted to keep it alive and working, and most of all, all the money he had accumulated for the crew. He said he wouldn't be selfish, he'd be willing to give them a bigger share than his father. THis met with much approval. He smiled curtly, dissmissed the crew, and headed to his cabin.

There he just starred blankly at the wall. He wanted to be with her. He was scared of not having her. He needed her. ANd he had blew it. SHe didn't feel the same. He sighed and just starred at the candle's flickering flame, a thousand images dancing around in his head.
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

110 Reviews

Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:04 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Dusty walked towards the cabin she'd slept in the night before her body ready to pass out.

"Your the new cabin boy, right?" A woman asked. She looked up surprised. "Well, not a boy." The woman whispered.

"Who are you?" Dusty asked.

"I'm the old cabins wench, well was. You won't be sleeping in there tonight." The lady smiled.

"Why not?" She asked.

"Cause I am. Go find somewhere else to stay." With that the lady turned and walked into the cabin without even knocking. Dusty frowned and slipped down the stairs unseen and to Perry holding the small dragon close. She let the events replay in her head for Perry to see.

I told you, this is why I didn't let myself feel. She said laying her head down.

Something has to be wrong. Perry replied.

You saw it for yourself! Yet you still defend him!
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:21 pm
View Likes

Midnight could see what was going through Perry's head, which was actually in Dusty's head. He growled. He was mad. Who was that women and why was she trying to ruin his master?! He hissed. He looked at Perry.

"That's not like Matt." he said in her head.

"I know..." she replied.

Matt was looking over the charts. He felt like an idiot. He heard the door open, assuming it was Dusty. He didn't look up. She always left him alone. Plus, he didn't know how she'd feel now. She wouldn't want to talk to him. So...he ignored her. He felt hands hug his waist. He was surprised. He turned, then glared.

"What do you think you are doing?!" he demanded.

"Just came to have some fun." The old wench smiled.

He growled. "Get out!" he hissed.

She looked hurt. He didn't care. He wanted nothing to do with her. "I said, get out!"

"I can give you pleasures you've never dreamed of." She whispered.

"I've never been with a girl, and I don't intend to start now. Now, GET OUT! Before i throw you out." He yelled.

She sulked, but turned and left. He was so furious. His hands were knotted. He headed down to see Midnight and saw Dusty laying on the hard cold floor. He quickly related to Perry through his mind what had happened. He wanted to move Dusty...but he was afraid she'd be mad. He looked at Perry desperately.

"Does she hate me?" he asked softly.
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

110 Reviews

Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:48 pm
View Likes
TNCowgirl says...

Perry looked at the sleeping Dusty. Hate is a strong word. She replied. I don't htink she hates you, but she has every right to not trust you. She doesn't trust easy as it is. Just give her time, and room, but don't completely stay away from her. She feels safe around you, which isn't normal for her. But she's not sure she wants to trust her feelings, she thinks they've always got her in trouble, so just give her time. She won't hate you if you move her upstairs, she'll probably not remember anyway, she was to tired. If she does I'll tell her it was my idea and that I made you.
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:08 pm
View Likes

Matt nodded and lifted Dusty gently off the ground. He was astonished by so many feelings flowing through him at just a mere touch. She seemed to be able to do that often. It would infuriate him at times, but at others he was so consumed that he couldn't even concentrate. He gently placed her in his bed and just sat there for a while, staring at her sleeping form. She needed sleep. She'd been working so hard lately. He was proud of her, keeping up the work.

He sighed and turned to his. This was truly the only times he felt okay, was when she was near and he wouldn't be worried about her doing something stupid. If she was in sight, she couldn't get herself hurt. He ran his hand lightly through her hair, hoping not to disturb her.

He finally got up and went to his desk. He started charting islands again. He didn't realize he'd fallen asleep until the next morning he awoke to his head on the desk. He had a bad crick in his neck. He rubbed it and turned around. Dusty was still sleeping. That's good. She needed it. Besides, he couldn't bring himself to wake her. She looked so...content, at peace. He liked seeing her that way. He wondered if she dreamed, and if she did, what she dreamed about...

110 Reviews

Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:41 am
View Likes
TNCowgirl says...

Dusty was flying, the wind through her hair, time long behind her. No worries at all. She smiled as she just hugged Perry's neck all her worries long sense blown away. She then felt herself back on the ship and her eyes opened up.

"Good morning." She heard Matt say. She looked up and rubbed her eyes.

"How late is it?" She asked yawning.
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:43 am
View Likes

Matt looked at her. she was beautiful even in the morning. He glanced out the window. "About noon. Is that a problem?" he asked.

110 Reviews

Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:24 am
TNCowgirl says...

"Shouldn't I be working then?" She asked.

"No, you need sleep sometimes too. You aren't needed anyway, the ship will stay sailing with you being here, further we go to sea and the calmer it is the easier it is." He replied. She nodded and yawned pulling the pillow closer to her.
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:36 am
View Likes

Matt was estatic that she wasn't mad at him. He looked at her. She was so beautiful. He needed her. He wanted to run his fingers through her hair.

"Can I explain some things to you?" he asked, waiting.

110 Reviews

Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:40 am
View Likes
TNCowgirl says...

She shrugged. "Sure." She yawned.

*tears*
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:00 am

Matt sighed. "I really like you. That girl that came in last night...I didn't invite her. she just snuck in. I told her to leave as soon as I realized who she was. If you don't believe me, ask perry. You have a great dragon on your hands. she's really wise." He smiled at Dusty. He was scared that she would be mad or upset with him. He sighed. "I...Forget it. never mind. Just...sleep as long as you like...I..." he shook his head and went to his desk.

I exist as I am, that is enough
— Walt Whitman