z

Young Writers Society

Ships with Wings Aboard

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:09 pm
Dr. Jamie Bondage says...

Matt nodded. "I'm trying. but it's hard when every time I feel like I'm making progress, she shuts herself off!" He ran a hand through his hair. He smiled at Perry. "Thanks."

He went back up top and climbed into the Crow's nest. "I'm sorry." He said. "I...I shouldn't have reacted that way. I'd like you to stay...but if you want to leave, I won't stop you."

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:00 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Dusty looked over at him. "I don't know what I"m going to do yet." She replied. "I'm phat perry thiny, depends on where we land and what perry thinks."

"Give us a chance." He smiled softly.

"Maybe."
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:02 pm

Matt sighed and nodded. "Okay. We'll land in a couple of days. If you do decide to leave, be careful about it. Not every pirate on here will be as kind. They'd probably take Perry and skin her alive. SO...yeah. Just, watch your back if you do decide to smuggle her off. I know Midnight will miss her company when you leave." He smiled weakly.

He climbed down and headed to the wheel. He took over, needing something to think about. He started stearing. He loved the sea. It soothed and calmed him somehow. It was glorious. He sighed and just looked out at the ocean. Three days. He only had three days with her.
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

110 Reviews

Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:21 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Dusty stayed up in the crows nest thinking for a while. One of the pirates came up and kept eye on the sea ignoring her completely. She just sat there looking up at the sky trying to figure out what she was going to do. She took a deep breath and climbed down not listening to any of the talk around her. She slipped below deck and picked Perry up.

I like it here, please don't leave. Perry said softly.

I'm thinking it over. She thought back.

GIve it a chance, Matt's different.

I hope your right.
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:31 pm

Matt finally made himself go and eat. He wasn't even hungry, but he knew if he didn't eat, the men would become suspicious. So he wolfed down some food.

He then retreated to his cabin, needing to be alone. He didn't want to see Dusty. If he did, he'd lose it. He couldn't stand to think what this ship would be like without her on here. It would break his heart not to have her around. He sighed and got out a very old book from his childhood. He needed a huge distraction. He plunged himself into the familar story and lost all track of time and place.
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

110 Reviews

Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:12 am
TNCowgirl says...

Dusty climbed out of the crows nest after it got dark. When someone brought food up to the pirate that was up with her he brought her some too. She ate it timidly, then just sat there.

"Your a girl aint ya." The pirate finally said. She looked up at him. "Thought so. Don't fret, I ain't about to hurt you. I was shanghied about ten years back, I like this life though."

"Why?"

"Cause, it's not to bad, it's kinda relaxed at times, and Cap'n Matt, now, he's a good man." The pirate replied. "You ever feel like coming up here and hiding out, I won't bother ya none. I'm the only one that is allowed up here in reality other then Cap'n, but you can come up whenever."

"Thanks." She yawned.

"You better get back down and get some sleep." He said motioning towards the ropes that lead out of the crows nest. She nodded and climbed down and then slipped into Matt's room yawning.
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:29 am

Matt felt her presence. It was hard to ignore. He turned to look at her. she seemed exhausted. Two days. two more days...

"How was your day?" he asked softly.

110 Reviews

Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:36 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"Good." She yawned as she laid down and curled up. "Sorry if I snapped earlier."

"It's ok." He repleid still watching her.

"How was your day?"
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:58 pm

Matt sighed. He could lie...but he hated to do that to her. She was too much a part of his life. "It's been...interesting." He said. He tried to smile at her. "How are you?"

110 Reviews

Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:00 am
TNCowgirl says...

"Tired, the guy that is up in the crows nest is really nice." She shrugged.

*Tears*
Want a Readers crit???

79 Reviews

Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:43 pm

Matt smiled. "That's good..." then he took a deep breath. "Have you decided?"

"What?"

"Have you decided what you're going to do? are you going to stay or are you getting off in two days?"

110 Reviews

Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:14 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"I don't know." She sighed. "I really don't know."

"Alrigh." He replied.
Want a Readers crit???

u can't have villains exist just 2 b villains
— ShadowVyper