z

Young Writers Society

Ace's Lyric

Random avatar

Reviews: 24
Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:04 pm
Bleeding Rose says...

*Lol. Kay well I will type in what I have in mind.*

Lyric turned on the faucet gently. She placed her finger underneath the running water to see if it was warm. It was surprisingly steaming hot. Yes, Lyric thought to herself. Emy or Elena were usually the first ones to take showers and always used up all of the hot water.

Ace barged into the bathroom screaming.
"No! Emy get out of this fucking bathroom now!" he yelled pulling back the curtain seeing Lyric squeal and pull the shower curtain over her wet and soaking body.

"Do I look like Emy to you?" Lyric cried back stomping down on the floor like a little girl pitching a fit. Ace quickly looked down ashamed and embarrassed but also smirking to himself. You have to admit...it was pretty funny.

"I'm sorry. Truly, I am. I didn't want to take another cold shower..." he said carefully looking back up...well lifting his chin slightly to see Lyric's little wet body holding the clear curtain to her. She was massaging her left side temple with her extra hand.

"So you just decided to barge in? And if I was Emy or Elena you would of thrown me out of the shower?" she said more calmly still rubbing her temple attentively. "Just give me three minutes and I will be out," she said draping the curtain back over the rod and closing it carefully.

At exactly two minutes, thirty-nine seconds, and eighty-four milliseconds, the faucet was turned off. Lyric poked her head from the shower curtain.

"Hey, will you hand me that towel from my cubby?" she asked nicely staring at Ace. He looked up and nodded. He grasped the pink cloth firmly and walked over to where Lyric was holding out her hand waiting for him to place it there. He did so and she wrapped it around her breasts, as it drooped to her knees, while coming out of the shower and tried to manouver her way around Ace. She was caught in his glaze.

"Uh, um, y-you can take your uh...sh-sh-shower, yah, your shower now," she said still looking up at him. He nodded but didn't move. It was as if he was caught in her eyes as she was caught in his.

**Kay, that's all I got.
Rite 2 meh lyk dis...and I shoot you.~Unknown
I'm the future of America. Be afraid. Be very afraid~Unknown
If you're blonde and you know it clap your hands *Snap* *snap*
If you're reading this...you're finished reading.

The world is your oyster. Well, it’s my oyster, but you can have some of it.
— Feltrix