Reviews: 39
Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:41 am
View Likes
Bloo says...

Okay so here here are the profiles.

Yours

Name- Danielle Parker

Age- 17

Personality- She is very quiet and withdrawn from those around her, except if you decide to strike up a conversation.

History- Danielle found her power by being in her room one day and after throwing a tantrum after not being allowed to see her boyfriend and had all the objects in her room move at her will. She has known about her powers for many years, but is afraid of them and keeps it a secret.

Appearance- http://Azalea-the-Phantom.deviantart.co ... l-24581422

Power- Can move objects telepathically and can control people the same way.

~Hero

Name- Lindsay Tamoren

Age- 18

Personality- She's deceptive, seemingly kind at times, but really just is purely evil on the inside.

History- She found her power while bullying a kid at school and got so mad that she released dangerous amounts of energy, causing an earthquake in California where she was living and making the bullied child die with many more. The Company took her in and tried to tame her, but she escaped a week after being caught and vows to take it down.

Appearance- http://ningyee7.deviantart.com/art/thug-girl-31500255

Power-Lindsay can shoot raw forms of energy through her body and can also use it to shield herself from opponents.

Villain

Mine
Well I think mine are lost, so I will make two new ones.

Name- Evan Daniels

Age- 17

Personality- He is very out going and happy, he can spread this to others, when ever they are around him they feel more open to things, more out going.

History- He was raised in a "perfect" home to say. His life was nice and quiet, he hated it, and so he became a little dare devil, always trying to do new things, hoping to break the rut of life. Has not discovered his ability

Appearance- He has shaggy unkempt straight brown hair, he keeps it just above his eyes so he can see enough. His eyes are bright green and he is about 5 foot 11

Power- He has the ability to control electricity. He can make it from his own body, absorb it, and control anything electrical. Also has some bit of technopathy.

~Hero

Name- Zack Olander

Age- 18

Personality- He is hard working and serious, he sometimes overwhelms him self with to much. He always likes a good challenge.

History- He found his power one day when he was at home. He felt very overwhelmed because he had so much to do and split into five people. The next week he was taken into the company, and decided he would help.

Appearance- his hair is short and blond, his eyes a dark blue, he has a muscle tone, but not much, though it is apparent. He is about 6 foot 3. Usually wears dark blue or green.

Power- he can clone himself.

Villain.
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

146 Reviews

Reviews: 146
Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:58 am
View Likes
SeleneForeverDream says...

*Sorry it took me so long to post this, but better late than never.*

Danielle Parker

Dust swirled around the room whenever your foot touched the floor. Light was slanting in from the windows, signaling me that it was time to leave my secret hideout and go home. Sunshine was shining all across the old
Got YWS?

You judge others upon their actions, but you judge yourself by your intention.

39 Reviews

Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:28 pm
View Likes
Bloo says...

Okay time to start this.

EVAN~~

As I skated home I began to feel watched, it was like someone was a foot behind me. But when ever I turned, I only saw darkness, illuminated slightly by the rows of street lights. Then I made a turn, and my suspicions finally came true, It had not been even two seconds after I went into the street, I felt someone grab me out of thin air. When I looked back I saw nothing though. I punched and kicked wild trying to find something, but nothing seemed to be holding me.

Finally it made sense though, I stopped the moving and then got up slowly, to find I was being held back by a tree branch. Sadly it was not over though, because a few moments later I saw two large guys from my school lumbering towards me, expressions of hate and amusion on their face.

________________________________________________________________-

I'll finish it later.
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

146 Reviews

Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:31 pm
View Likes

Danielle

The smell of my home reeked of sweat. My boyfriend had just come back from his track meet, sweaty and un-showered. He busted in my door with a smile of such pure satisfaction and joy that he had me grinning as soon as he entered my room.

"We won!" he shouted, as he thrust his trophy up in the air. He rushed towards me for a big bear hug, but I quickly put my hands up to stop him before he swept me off my feet.

"Hold on there, big buddy. Right after you hit the showers." I pointed to his sweaty, soaked-through track shirt. His grin turned suddenly wolfish as he swept me into his embrace anyway and off my feet. He howled laughter as he swung me around the room yelling his victory.

"We won! We won!" he suddenly stopped his victory chant and placed me on the ground after looking around the room to see the mess I had made a few nights ago. It was from a fit I had had and never bothered to clean up. My tantrums were becoming more and more frequent as my temper grew shorter. Anything could set me off at this point.

"Oh... it's nothing." I said. He took my hand in his and held me close, making me gaze into his eyes.

"It doesn't look like nothing."
Got YWS?

39 Reviews

Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:39 am
View Likes
Bloo says...

Evan~~

"Hey Evan," John, a bully in my grade said as he and his lackey Henry came forward.

"Hey," I said back, gripping my board ready to go.

"So Evan, Jared wants a word with you," John said and before I could say anything, he and Henry grabbed me by the arms and dragged me around the corner to their car. Before I could even think they had started and stopped the car, dragged me out and into the old abandoned power plant.

"hey Evan," Was the first this I heard, from the voice of Jared, the self appointed king of the school.

"Hi," Was all i said, trying to sound calmer then I was. Because in reality I was scared out of my mind.

See Jared was crazy, he had been known to bring random kids here just to beat them to half death. And if the kids tried to say what happened, Jared would just do the same to five more and them again, and no kid wanted that to happen so they keep their traps shut.

"So I guess your wondering why you here," Jared said, "well see you're on my list, and so I need you off it, and to do that I need to get payback, which means you get hurt."

I didn't say anything and let him walk over, the other two dropped me and Jared Kicked me in the stomach. I rolled across the room as he kicked me around, till I hit a wall and he kicked harder and harder. But then suddenly the onslaught stopped and Jared's body fell to the floor with a loud thud. I looked up slowly to see John and Henry in the same way, their hairs on their ends, and they're bodies in strange positions.

I quickly got up and ran out of there, hoping they might get amnesia.

39 Reviews

Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:19 am
View Likes
Bloo says...

Evan~~

Why hope came true. The next day in school news was buzzing about the tugs in the hospitals being treated for injuries, and then they were going to juvy for breaking into unauthorized ground. But I was still unsure what had happened that night all I could remember was a flash, and a prickle that ran through my body. And when I opened my eyes they were twitching on the ground a bit, knocked out.

"Hey Evan," I heard and say Jake running over, his black hair in a tangled mess, "Didja hear."

"About the thugs Yep," I said closing my locker.

"Awesome right, I heard I was next on their list, I was so saved. Also I got the posters for the next event," Jake said excitingly, his green eyes flashing.

"Good. We will spread them at lunch, get James to collect fees, and Katie to help me set up."

"Okay," Jake said before running off. Ever sense the day I saved him from a car crash he was always helping me, said he needed to repay me. But he was never one of those cartoon characters going to far, he just helped me organize stunt shows, and with my history sometimes.

__________________-
I'll have them come for Evan during the stunt.

146 Reviews

Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:23 pm
View Likes

*Sorry I haven't posted sooner.*

Danielle

I looked down, ashamed I'd have to hide something from him. If only he knew, or better yet, was able to understand. I wasn't exactly the fragile little girl he thought I was.

"Looks like you trashed the place pretty well." he pointed out, but then his serious face turned into a smile. He was always too playful. "Why didn't you invite me along? We could have had some fun."

Well, it wasn't like I knew I was going to wreck my house, it just happened. It was something I had no control over.

I decided to change the subject so he wouldn't start getting too suspicious.

"Go clean up and I'll see you for dinner, my super-star." I winked at him and started shoving him out the door. It wasn't an easy feat, considering he was nearly two times my body weight. My muscle man. "Be sure your shower is at least an hour long or you can have your food doggie bowl outside. Maybe if your lucky you'll get a steak. No promises that it's going to be cooked, though."

"I like it raw." he played along. Before leaving he gave me a quick kiss and leaned down toward me.

"Please be careful, okay? I don't want to ever see you hurt." he gave me another kiss and was out the door before I could reply.

Little did he know, his worries were unnecessary, because getting hurt was close to impossible.
Got YWS?

39 Reviews

Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:22 pm
View Likes
Bloo says...

Evan~~

"Your such an idiot," Nicole said as she put her arms around me, "Your gonna die one of these days."

"No way. Nothing can hurt me, I'm to good at it," I said.

"Whatever, just encase though, you should leave with this," Nicole said then gave me a kiss.

"Well glad my last memory is good," I told her.

"Evan!" Jake screamed as he burst through the door.

"What?" I asked him.

"Hurry, security coming...Nicole follow me," He said and then Nicole was dragged with him.

"Good luck," She called out before she and Jake ran back down the stairs.

When they left I quickly got my parachute on, and readied my gear for the B.A.S.E jump. Then went to to the edge of the building, ready to jump the thirty stories, but then something stopped me. I turned at a noise, and saw the door open, and two people out side of it, and they weren't security.

One of them was holding a gun, the other just holding up his hands. One was Hispanic, with dark caramel skin, and sort black hair, his eyes very dark and deep looking, he held the gun. The other was English looking, and white, he had some light tanning on him, and blonde hair, that was kept short like the other, his green eyes emotionless.

"Stop where you are," The blond said.

"Why are you holding a-" I started, but the blond charged me.

"I said stop where you are, that means mouth too," He told me and was ready to punch me , but I moved away and was near the edge. Then the shoot went off, missing me by a few inches, and it set me off. With out a thought I jumped form the building, waving to them and started my free fall, A crowd surrounded the area but I was steering away from them.

As much as I could I steered to the right, Soon I was counting off, ready to pull the shot. one...two..thre...four...five...pull and then the parachute came out and I laded on the ground in a stumble. Far from the crowd by now I set off at a run, wishing I had my board. Not bothering to think why the people on the roof were after me, I just ran, better to safe and run, than dead because I thought.

I should infinitely prefer a book.
— Mary Bennet, Pride and Prejudice