z

Young Writers Society

Ninjas of the leaf

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:33 pm
Bloo says...

so yeah here we can make the profiles and stuff. I'll make mine in a sec.
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

121 Reviews

Reviews: 121
Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:09 am
PhoenixBishop says...

Name: Kita Uzamaki
Age- 12
Rank- Genin
Appearance: Short black hair, leaf villgge headband on leg. Huge Shuriken on back. Bright blue eyes.
Jutsu- Wind cannon jutsu, and his fathers shadow clone jutsu. Limited bykugan from his mother hinata. Working on a wind based rotation technique. can summon toads like his father.
This is one little planet in one tiny solar system in a galaxy that’s barely out of its diapers. I’m old, Dean. Very old. So I invite you to contemplate how insignificant I find you.

Death~

39 Reviews

Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:22 am
Bloo says...

Name: Usiko Uzamaki

Age- 12

Rank- Genin

Appearance: he has short spiky brown hair, blue eyes that are covered slightly by his headband. He is average height with a slight build. He usually wears a blue robe that goes to his knees with white lightning patterns, and a black shirt and black pants under it.

jutsu-
Lightning shield- he can shroud him self and others in an electric field that deflects most attacks. He can put it around others soloy to either protect of compress it to harm
Shocking spin- using his katans and kunia he can produce a lightning tornado. He can make it around himself or send it flying with out him (when with out the damage is lessened)
Shadow clone jutsu- he can make a descent amount of them and keep them for a long time.
the toad summon jutsu- can summon a toad the size of the bosses sons in shippuden ( forgot the names) he prefers to summon Kenta a toad that often came to his home when younger
He has no byakugan, he would but the fox chakara neutralizes it

Weapon- He likes tom use a special Kunai that when hits its target deliveries a nice shock and also two katana that helps direct electric blows from his shield.

Personality- kind of a clown, he can be very goofy and immature, but he is very determined and does not give up easily.

(okay for the fox, how about when he was born part of the fox went to him and grew in him to become like the normal fox, so naruto is still alive and the fox has a kid as well kind of)
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

121 Reviews

Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:16 am
PhoenixBishop says...

*that's fine*

Kita and and Uskio were told by their mother to go to the batle grounds, apparently their father wanted to see them for training. Kita hated being the Hokages son, he wanted to learn his own jutsu, and become a ninja without becoming a mini naruto. Usiko was different he liked learning their fathers techniques. Kita had actually caught his brother trying to master razengan.
This is one little planet in one tiny solar system in a galaxy that’s barely out of its diapers. I’m old, Dean. Very old. So I invite you to contemplate how insignificant I find you.

Death~

39 Reviews

Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:46 am
Bloo says...

Usiko~~

I raced to the field with my brother. He looked slightly mad that we were going to train with dad.

"why so glum" i asked him as i jumped over a group of people who barley noticed me.

"nothing" he said. "its just sometimes training with dad, makes me feel like i am not my own ninja"

"well, your luckier in that part" i said. "we get the best ninja in the leaf village for a teacher all the time, and you even get his help with most of your techniques" i jumped over the ramen shop and was tempted to go back but then turned back to Kita again. "you got wind chakara like dad, i got lightning chakara. I just hope when i do find my second element is water like him"

"well i hope mine is anything but" he said. "i don't want to be a mini dad"

"well, i do. I want to be a strong ninja able to save the village to earn respect and defy all odd with only sheer will and friendship" i said as we entered the training grounds to see dad speaking to a small toad. The toad vanished as we came and dad turned around to see us.

"oh good your here" he said. "so today sense you will be graduating soon, learning a new technique" then he struck his hand down and two toads appeared. One of the Kenta the other Shano. "and they will be helping you"

*Usiko will be learning the spinning shock for this one*

121 Reviews

Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:44 pm
PhoenixBishop says...

"What exactly are we learning" Kita asked.

Their father smiled. You will learn ow to power up your elemental ninjutsu using the toads.

Shano hoped towards Kita. Kita liked Shano the toad. It was an all green toad with yellow eyes and glasses. A gord of water on it's back.

For your first test I want you two to try to infuse your elemental chakras with theirs. To create stronger jutsu's
Last edited by PhoenixBishop on Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Death~

39 Reviews

Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:11 pm
Bloo says...

"sweet" I said and hoped on my all blue toad with a yellow under belly. "so are we combining it with water" i asked eyes the gord on the other.

"no, you will be doing it with your brothers element and vise versa for KIta" my father said. "so you guys can make better attacks when together to."

"cool" then i saw the toad eye me. "hello"

"hey, bosses son" he said "so first step to this is-"

"is connection" My father said finishing the toads words. "you must learn to cooperate with your toad, and learn how thinks to master this technique." Then he pressed a button on a boom box. "so first you guys are going to dance together and sing. Then after you can do it together completely call me and i will show you next step" He said that and then made a clone and left to hokage the leaf village.

121 Reviews

Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:11 pm
PhoenixBishop says...

Kita~ *I'm not sure I know what you mean by use your brothers element. I was thinkingKitas second element wpuld be fire.*

I danced with Shano in beat, both me and usiko had this part nailed easily. These were are childhood toads to begin with. These were the toads we first summoned.

"Now get in the toads mouth," Father said.

I looked at or father with disgust. Was he crazy.

Death~

39 Reviews

Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:27 pm
View Likes
Bloo says...

* yeah never mind lets just make it water*

I looked my father then the toad then my brother and the cycle continued. But eventually we got into the toads mouths and waited for more instructions.
"now, when the toad spits out the water you need to add in your elemental chakra" he said like it was easy.
"dad, how about a demo first" i heard Kita say.

Okay" My dad said and summoned a giant yellow toad. He got into the mouth and then as the water spat out he dropped from it and it misled through the air slicing several trees into cubes.

My dad got back up and then signed us to go. I felt my toad begin to build up his attack and started to focus my chakra. Then when it struck i added it. But i failed just sending the blow to the back where is left. This wasn;t going to be easy, i though.

121 Reviews

Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:37 am
PhoenixBishop says...

Kita~

I activated my bykugan and got in the toads mouth. I could now see the toads chakra. I tried to mesh mine with it's It spit me out in a stream of weak water that just slopped onto the ground. I got back in, and focus harder this time I was propelled a few feet, but still it had no strength. It wasn't until my 12th try that I was able to fuse enough with Shano's chakra to knock over a tree. Usiko got it in eigth.

Death~

39 Reviews

Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:17 am
Bloo says...

Me and Kenta were now getting the feel of it. I was able to fuse our chakaras together and made the water jet into a tree, sending a shock wave through it the cracked it in half. I bit later i saw Kita knock a tree down and gave thumbs up to him. Then i got back in the toad. Now that we were getting this we burst out of the toad's mouths and then out water streams shot out with out us crashing into the trees breaking them. And after we both hit the 20th ones we were able to get two at a time. But by then we were out of chakara and collapsed in the field. The toads took us home after that, where our mom made us some lunch and we napped for a bit. We were able to go back after that but only i could and father wanted us both there. Apparently sense Kita had byakugan training i couldn't train with the toad. What a bummer.
But at least i was able to work on my spinning shock jutsu for a bit. It was a new attack i was making. it would be my only original justsu. My dads old mentor Kakashi taught my my lightning ball technique, and all others came from dad. But this one used both of there trainings to help. I was using two shadow clones to help me train so i was able to learn fast, and i had kakashi's old justsu scrolls which i had gotten when i learned my element, and turned 13.

Though the spinning was cool and all it was also hard. I had to start with my shield then mold it so it stayed around me as i spun. PLus my swords doubled the speed of the spin by cutting the air, so i had to keep my eyes closed to avoid dizziness. Which made my targets harder to hit.

121 Reviews

Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:59 pm
PhoenixBishop says...

Kita~

Uncle Neji and I were locked in a deadly dance of gentle fist. He deflected my attacks with one hand. Then we worked on my rotation. I spun around relasing chakra from every point in my body until it was ripped around me creating a 360 degree shield. I still got dizzy. Aunt ten ten consistently threw weapons at me to see how long I could hold the rotation. After my training I went into the forest to practice it by adding wind chakra. If dad could power up his rasengan by adding wind chakra then I should be able to power up this attack. I couldn't only try twice day because the effort of using the jutsu nearly depleted my chakra completely.

Death~

39 Reviews

Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:13 am
Bloo says...

Usiko~~

the next day we went back to the field. We were almost done with it. Now we were going to do it with out the mouth, which was a huge, no enormous plus to training.

sorrybit is short but i got writers block

121 Reviews

Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:25 pm
PhoenixBishop says...

Kita~

This time he had us summon the toads and perfprm the jutsu. My water blaster out faster then Usikos's thanks to my wind adaption. But I noticed that Usikos water was hot frm his electrcitty chakra.

*Short I know*

Death~

39 Reviews

Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:12 pm
Bloo says...

i looked at Kita. his attack and mine were so different with out the water. His cut and sliced the trees. mine burnt the tree, but of course it would be better then that on a person. Finally dad called us over.

"great job guys." he said giving a thumbs up. "now you are done, and i have to say great job with it, but now i will be handing you back to your sensei, Mando ( yes my group leader). He has a mission for you."

"cool, what rank. Did you pull some strings and give us a B rank one." i asked hopefully.

( sorry for ending like that but i think we need to work on the mission before we say it, i was thinking a zabuzza one, where we go to help build something or something like that.)

Look closely. The beautiful may be small.
— Immanuel Kant, Philosopher