z

Young Writers Society

Romeo and Juliet

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:43 am
Dr. Jamie Bondage says...

Juliet swallowed hard. She just looked aat his sister. "Hey." she said weakly.

"Angel! How could you bring that whore back into this house?! Everyone at school knows she's pregnant and that you're not the father! How could you bring her here! Even dad is furious! I can't believe you're still wwwith thee hoe!"

Juliet sobbed. she was crying so hard. she couldn't believe this happened to her! And people thought she had done this on purpose! They thought she had willing had sex with a guy she absolutely hated! She couldn't ruin angel like thaat.

"Maybe we shouldnzt get married." sheee whispered.

203 Reviews

Reviews: 203
Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:28 pm
October Girl says...

Angel looked down at Juliet, then looked back at her sister.

"For your information, she was in the hospital you stupid bitch."

Her sister looked at bit taken back.

"Yes, that's right. She was raped. So before you open your mouth again I suggest you think. We're leaving. Screw you, screw your dad, screw your family." he growled and took Juliet back to the car.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky
Then you are my star... ™

79 Reviews

Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:18 pm

**Uh...that was supposed to be his sister...**

203 Reviews

Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:16 pm
October Girl says...

***Wait what?***
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:52 pm

**My first post said his sister...so I was wwaiting for you to write her reaction..when you didn't...I decided to just make it harsh. Because theey wweree headed back to his house...Wwwe can change it though...Lol.*

203 Reviews

Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:06 am
October Girl says...

I really don't get it >__< sorry. Could you re-post?**
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:55 pm

**We'll just go with you're post.**

Juliet was devestated. Her sister had always been her best friend. she had always been there for her. why had she turned against her? she let Angel pull her away as she cried. she was scared about how his family would react. would they hate her too? did everyone hate her? was it really her fault that she got raped?! She didnzt ask for it...it just happened.

She took a deep breath as they neared Angel's house. What would they think of her? Would they also think she was just a no good whore?

203 Reviews

Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:48 pm
October Girl says...

Angel took a deep breath he was getting annoyed with everything that was happing to them. He just wanted to be somewhere warm with Jules and their baby.

"Don't tell anyone what happened." Angel put his arms around her shoulders.

"Why?" she hiccuped.

"Tell everyone it's MY baby." he smiled and kissed her cheek.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:31 pm

Juliet's mouth fell open in devastation. "Are you sure love? You want people to think it's you're baby?"

He smiled. "Yes sweetheart. I consider it my child anyways. It is our child, not just yours and someone elses."

Juliet looked at him amazed. He wwas too wonderful. "Anything for you love."

203 Reviews

Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:59 pm
October Girl says...

He kissed the top of her head. "Get in the car."

She stared at him. "What are you talking about? I need my clothes."

"I'll get them." he smiled grimly. He was just going to break into her room.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:10 am

Juliet watched as Angel strode towards his house. She felt weird just sitting there in his car waiting. she didnzt understand how this could happen. she didnzt want it to happen. she had never asked for this. she just wanted a normal life. she wanted to be able to marry angel and spend the rest of her life wwith him. She wwhimpered.

**Are we going to start our other story here? Cause if so you have to start it.**

203 Reviews

Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:43 pm
October Girl says...

**How should I start it???**
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:27 pm

**Hmm...you could give a bit of a background as an introduction. where we had left off was with Sam and Aurora just getting married and Alex and Robyn in the hospital because of her twins...I believe. You caan just kinda pick it up...wwould you reply to Romeo and Juliet too please? sorry to be so demanding. I jut really like writing with you.**

203 Reviews

Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:43 pm
October Girl says...

**It's OK. Thank you, I love writing with you too. I'll post it later, I'm really tired right now**

It took ten minutes for Angel to come back to the car, he'd snuck through her window and gathered a bit of clothes, assuming in a couple of months she wouldn't really need them. He didn't know how to feel yet, it wasn't his biological baby but he still wanted it. He still loved it.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:59 pm

**Okay! XD Youzre the best. everything going well with you?**

Juliet smiled as Angel got back in the car with her clothes. "How are we going to support ourselves if wwe donzt rely on your parents or mine? angel...neither one of us have graduated...are we reaally up to raising a family?" Juliet looked at him concerned. she was really worried that they wouldn't be able to suupport their baby. she hugged her stomach lightly. She still hurt from being raped...but she would live...somehow...shezd survive and her and Angel would live happily ever after.

It's crazy how your life can be twisted upside down inside out and around and you can get sushi from safeway still looking like a normal person
— starchild314