z

Young Writers Society

Romeo and Juliet

203 Reviews

Reviews: 203
Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:27 pm
October Girl says...

**Everythings running smoothly :) what about you girl?**

Angel pulled out of the parking lot. And started driving.

"I have a little bit of money saved up, I was going to buy a flat screen TV but that's all shot to hell now. This is what we're going to do. You're going to go to a new high school, and so am I. We're going to graduate together and I'm going to get a job."
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky
Then you are my star... ™

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:11 pm
Dr. Jamie Bondage says...

**i'm okay I guess...lol.**

Juliet nodded. "Okay. Anything for you Angel."

She leaned against him. she had no idea where they w ere going...or iif theyzd even make it. she just wanted to be wwith Angel. she sighed and fell asleep leaning on his shoulder, her hands protectively around her stomach, not wanting anything to happen to her baby. she was scared things wouldnzt turn out. She took a deep breath. She closed her eyes and tried not to think of anything. she was hurting all over. She closed her eyes wwhimpering.

203 Reviews

Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:48 am
October Girl says...

Angel really had no idea what he was doing. But he loved her and wished she'd stop whimpering. It made him feel helpless and he didn't enjoy feeling that way. She belonged with him. That was that.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:37 am

Juliet finally calmed down and callapsed on his shoulder. When she woke up she was in a comfy bed and loved the feeling of the sheets being over her. She felt warm and safe. Then she bolted out of the bed and dashed towards the bathroom. She started to throw up, gagging and sputtering. She hated morning sickness already. She finally stopped and cleaned herself up. She walked out and saw Angel still fast asleep on the bed. Wiggling into his arms, she laid her head on his shoulder, scared of what the future would bring. She knew she wanted to marry him as soon as possible though. She wanted to be his forever. She sighed.
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

203 Reviews

Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:10 pm
October Girl says...

Angel loved her, he wanted all these nightmares over. When he woke up he wasn't surprised to see her curled up next to him, he looked down and sad his palm flat against her swelling belly. He loved the baby already.
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky

79 Reviews

Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:06 pm

Juliet gently laid in his comforting arms. She felt his hands rubbing her stomach. She smiled. She loved the feeling. It was amazing.

"When can we get married?" she whispered.

"Whenever you want." She heard the smile in his voice.

"K. Let's go."

"What?!"

"Let's go get married right now."r
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

We do have funerals for the living. They're called birthday parties.
— Jill Biden (fictitiously), Hope Never Dies