z

Young Writers Society

The Hunger Games (A tribute to Suzanne Collin's novel)

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:42 pm
Threnody says...

*Whoa, weird new avatar! It's like... well... hypocritical I guess... Edward sparkles and then it says that he doesn't and then.... well.... that's weird. Hmm. I think I like Twilight. But I am not a clone-happy girl who wishes to marry the character alright!? I don't name my stuff after the characters either! My toothbrush is not named Jasper!!! Did you even read the book? I like Blue October... Sorry random. I'll post now.*

ROXANA~ (who is cool like that)
I looked at his hand that was extended to shake mine. He had, fortunately, pulled me up and out of his cage contraption. but now he expected me to trust him. He had shown no amount of trustworthiness before. I rescued him from death and he ran away completely ungrateful.

But I honestly did need help if I was even going to get a chance to win. The other competitors who were left had already formed imposing groups.

I paused before shaking his hand.

Then it was done. This temporary alliance was formed.
“One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes”
~ The Little Prince~

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:11 am
Bloo says...

"good" i said smiling. "now our first move is to get rid of the others, and luckily i have a map which i have marked with where they are at the moment." She looked surprised but pleased. "now for right now there are only 21 left, you and me included, so that leaves 19. Now we can't just run around trying to knock them out we must be crafty and take on the weaker."

she nodded. "so which are the weakest" she asked.

"that would be them" i said pointing to three dots in the same place. "they have placed a truce for the night and when day comes they will separate. That's when we will pick the first target and move in on him, take him out and run to find the next weakest and then on. Then when almost everyone is out we will separate and then wait for the winner to be crowned whoever it is." She nodded at it again. "okay then we can rest tonight but we must wake early, we have to make sure we get there, but after that we can rest for the day, one down a day is good enough."
Then i lay down on the dirt.

But even the worst decisions we make don't necessarily remove us from the circle of humanity.
— Wes Moore, The Other Wes Moore