z

Young Writers Society

New in Town

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Fri May 01, 2009 2:08 am
Chupatoasta says...

**Awh, that's sweet :]**

Kasie sniffed softly, arms wrapped around August tightly while she held the back of his shirt in her fists. She shook violently and pressed her face into the crook of his neck, still crying. They walked over to her bed, August sitting down and pulling her into his lap. She let out a choked breath and wiped her eyes pitifully, feeling weak. She hated to cry in front of people. Thunder rolled and she let out a small whimper, burrying her face into her hands and sobbing.
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Fri May 01, 2009 3:38 pm
TNCowgirl says...

August rubbed her back not really knowing what else to do. Thunder sounded and she jumped again whimpering. He didn't know someone could be so terrified of storms.

"Hey, it's just a lil' ol' storm." He said softly.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Fri May 01, 2009 3:55 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Kasie shook her head weakly, sniffing softly, almost inaudibly. She had hated storms since she was in first grade, when she'd watched her brother crash and die. It had been her fault. Had she gone home on the bus instead of stay in after school care to play with her friends, her brother wouldn't have died. She'd always felt like it was her fault. The thunder stopped rolling for a while, but the rain still beat heavily on the windows. She rested her tear-stained face against August's neck gently, finally relaxing a little bit. "Th-thank you," she muttered softly, blinking away the tears in her eyes.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Fri May 01, 2009 5:23 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"Your welcome." The next part was hard to say but he managed it. "Do you want me to leave?" He asked softly.

*tears*
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Fri May 01, 2009 5:57 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Kasie shook her head gently. She didn't want to be alone. "Not really," she pulled away, wiping her tear-soaked face. "If you want to you can, since you've got school tomorrow and everything." She smiled at him softly, hiding the fact that she really and truley wanted him to stay.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Fri May 01, 2009 6:11 pm
TNCowgirl says...

August laughed. "No, it's fine. I'll stay. You have school tomorrow too." He repled.

"Ya, but it's my house so I....never nind." She said brushing at the tears on her face again. August didn't know what to do or say for the first time ever. He pulled her into a hug.

"Until you tell me to leae, I'll stay, how about that?"
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Fri May 01, 2009 6:16 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Kasie nodded and snuggled closer to August, closing her eyes softly but not going to sleep. "Actually," she spoke up quietly, "I won't be at school tomorrow. I've got that inspection, remember?" She laughed softly, wiping her eyes gently.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that," she felt him smile and glanced up at him, a soft smile on her lips. He looked down at her and they locked eyes. Kasie attempted to look away, but failed miserably.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Fri May 01, 2009 6:23 pm
TNCowgirl says...

August couldn't pull his eyes away from her, her face was so beautiful. His whole being willed him to bend his neck and kiss her, but he didn't want her to think he was taking advantage of her. Normally he'd go right for it, finding girl's weaknesses and exploting them had been a habit, but he didn't want to this time.

Her lips opened slightly as if unconciously and he couldn't help himself anymore. Dipping his head he claimed her lips with his own telling himself that he wasn't going to do anymore. He couldn't hurt her. He couldnt' even believe he had allowed himself to kiss her. he could only pray she didn't hate him for it.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Fri May 01, 2009 6:40 pm
Chupatoasta says...

**Haha, finally! After seventeen pages! :D**

Kasie was in shock. Only an hour ago she was screaming at him that she hated him, and now, they were kissing? She was immobile for a moment before reality hit. They were kissing! She wrapped her arms around his neck gingerly, threading her fingers through his hair.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Fri May 01, 2009 6:51 pm
TNCowgirl says...

August wasn't surprised at first when she tensed up. He was about to pull away and apologize, but her arms wrapped around his neck her fingers threading through his hair. For the first time in his life he didn't know what he should do. He let his arms wrap gently around her waist pulling her closer. He fought ever bit of himself, telling himself to let go. That he shouldn't be kissing her. He knew that the next morning she'd hate him for this kiss, that was all he was going to allow to happen, he hoped. He pulled away and looked at her, wanting to feel her lips against his again, but waiting for the slap, waiting for the harsh words.

*Tears, and yes it sure took a while, she really has him confussed.*
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Fri May 01, 2009 7:16 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Kasie dropped her hands into her lap, staring at them. She didn't know what to do, she wanted to kiss him again, but he was probably waiting for her to slap him and scream. Making up her mind she stood up, causing his hands to fall from her waist, and turned to face him. His face was turned away, almost as if he was expecting something. Kasie sat down beside him and gently put a hand on his cheek. "I'm not going to hit you August," she smiled softly, "I just want to say thank you." He seemed confused. "I've been trying to figure out if after all the time we've spent together, if you still hate me, now I'm not certain, but I'm guessing that you don't." She smiled at him, pressing her lips to his again.
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Fri May 01, 2009 7:42 pm
TNCowgirl says...

August couldn't believe his ears. His hands went back around her waist and he held her close to him as he let their lips mesh. He felt as if he didn't know what he was doing and it was driving him up the wall. He pulled away and looked into her beautiful eyes.

"What happened to hating me?" He asked softly.
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Fri May 01, 2009 7:47 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Kasie shrugged and smiled widely. "I guess it was pushed off by another emotion." She laughed softly and pecked his lips, pulling away teasingly. "But, I am still worried. What Colt said got me thinking really hard. When he said you were just going to use me, I wasn't so sure of my feelings then. That's why I ran off." Her voice turned a tone softer as her eyes stayed away from his, "You wouldn't do that, would you?"
George Bernard Shaw

110 Reviews

Fri May 01, 2009 7:57 pm
TNCowgirl says...

"In all truth, if you were any other girl, ya." He said looking down. "I can't do that to you. I swore you'd never talk to me agian after that kiss. And normally that wouldn't phase me, but I-I don't want to lose you." He ran a hand through his hair. "Damn it, I don't know waht it is abotu you but I can't hurt you and I sure as hell can't get you out of my head."
Want a Readers crit???

23 Reviews

Fri May 01, 2009 8:14 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Kasie laughed lightly, a soft smile on her lips. "Well that's good to know," she smiled, her eyes straying to his lips. She smiled deviously and kissed him again, threading her hands through his hair tenderly.

*short sorry!*
George Bernard Shaw

Veni, vidi, scripsi ~ I came, I saw, I wrote
— steampowered